Thread: Siga la Vaca

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Meforu 2000

To me, Siga la vaca seemed like Argentina's version of a Golden Corral. I couldn't believe they had a local there in Puerto Madero amongst those great restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Siga la Vaca is OK for a tourist but not good enough for most of us!

TL
    There's a direct linear correlation between the degree to which one is disposed to like this place and one's body mass index.

Quote Originally Posted by Meforu 2000
    Hey guys.

I was there in ba about 2 weeks ago, and some of my fellow workers from united airlines are allways telling me if I get a chance go to: sige la baca.

It's located in Puerto Madero on the end of it by the water (at the end if walk away from el ovelisco)

It's a nice place, all you can eat place the cost is 63 pesos per person.

They have asado, salads, fiambres, and all the meats all the cuts bifes ext.

For the 63 pesos you get per person a bottle of wine, or coke litro, all the meat you can eat, and a choice of dessert ice cream or cake.

You eat real good the food is cooked to your pereference you choose the meat from the parilla, no one rushes you.

All in all its a great place to eat at a great price. I recomend it.

Meforu
    No LOMO makes the meal a no-deal! Tough cuts and just basic all you can stuff grub!

A better deal for all you can stuff is the Rodizio if it's still there.

But the very best all you can stuff is the Sunday Brunch at La Mansion.

It is closer to $150.00 per person though.

Siga la Vaca is o. K for a tourist but not good enough for most of us!

TL

Venues: 8
    The Sigue La Vaca out here in Pilar is 45 pesos for lunch, 55 for dinner, everything included. Higher prices in the city, I guess. Follow the cow!

The name is Sigue la vaca and it's located close to Avendida Indepedencia if the taxi driver don't know the place, which is actually unlikely.

The food is decent, it's actually not that expensive but the menu is closer to 80 peso then 60 peso.

Siga la Vaca

Hey guys.

I was there in ba about 2 weeks ago, and some of my fellow workers from united airlines are allways telling me if I get a chance go to: sige la baca.

It's located in puerto madero on the end of it by the water (at the end if walk away from el ovelisco)

It's a nice place, all you can eat place the cost is 63 pesos per person.

They have asado, salads, fiambres, and all the meats all the cuts bifes ext.

For the 63 pesos you get per person a bottle of wine, or coke litro, all the meat you can eat, and a choice of dessert ice cream or cake.

You eat real good the food is cooked to your pereference you choose the meat from the parilla, no one rushes you.

All in all its a great place to eat at a great price. I recomend it.

Meforu

Posting Limitations