Thread: Disturbing News, Etc.

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Read This!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    The "Black Book" thread was never actually begun because nobody asked me to do it.

To actually post my "Pivate" list of chicas, etc. I asked.

The Virgin Auction was pulled due to light weight, chicken shits that also seem to have selective morals. Remember? The girl and the auction were real!

This A. I. D. S Scare is as real as the receptionist that told me.

I was in the fucking locutorio when we started talking about barebacking hookers and that is when she told me it was a real bad idea.

She does not know where I go and she never even mentioned where she works.

She is the girlfriend of a friend of mine so she has ZERO interest in where I go or whether I go to her place or not!

We were talking about opening up a Privado and I told her that if it was'nt be. Be. Be. J City then MY friends would not go there.

That is when she told me that these whores will try to make there gums bleed so they can maybe get you infected with just a BBBJ.

Something that I think would STILL be very hard to cause infection.

As for Esmeralda 517 1 be it has nothing to do with the AIDS SCARE. That I know of.

Some of you may not have noticed that I am A. D. D. H. A but I have it so bad that it shows up when I write trivial bullshit too!

If you read the sentence it says that the guy that owns 517 has 14 other Privados. Nothing else.

To make it easy for ALL of you:

1. I believe the receptionist because she has NOTHING to gain by her comments.

2. 517 is NOT involved. Maybe?

3. There WAS a VIRGIN at one time!

4. Nobody asked me to publish a blackbook so I did not. It was put to you as a question.

TL.

P. S - Although I believe the girl I will not give up my HIGH RISK HABITS!

P. S. S - In the land of FAKE EVERYTHING do you REALLY believe that the girls have real health certificates? I PERSONALLY bought (4) FAKE Health Certificates! I can buy them for $50.00 pesos each!
    IT'S NOT AN URBAN LEGEND as far as I know. You actually believe that these fucking whores give a SHIT about you SIESMO?

TL

Read Carefully

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    This thread is right up there with the "famous" black book thread and the virgin auction. IALOTFLMAO!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    The "Black Book" thread was never actually begun because nobody asked me to do it.

To actually post my "private" list of chicas, etc. I asked.

The Virgin Auction was pulled due to light weight, chicken shits that also seem to have selective morals. Remember? The girl and the auction were real!

This A. I. D. S Scare is as real as the receptionist that told me.

I was in the fucking locutorio when we started talking about barebacking hookers and that is when she told me it was a real bad idea.

She does not know where I go and she never even mentioned where she works.

She is the girlfriend of a friend of mine so she has ZERO interest in where I go or whether I go to her place or not!

We were talking about opening up a Privado and I told her that if it was'nt B . B. B. J City then MY friends would not go there.

That is when she told me that these whores will try to make there gums bleed so they can maybe get you infected with just a BBBJ.

Something that I think would STILL be very hard to cause infection.

As for Esmeralda 517 1 B it has nothing to do with the AIDS SCARE. That I know of.

Some of you may not have noticed that I am A. D. D. H. A but I have it so bad that it shows up when I write trivial bullshit too!

If you read the sentence it says that the guy that owns 517 has 14 other Privados. Nothing else.

To make it easy for ALL of you:

1. I believe the receptionist because she has NOTHING to gain by her comments.

2. 517 is NOT involved. Maybe?

3. There WAS a VIRGIN at one time!

4. Nobody asked me to publish a blackbook so I did not. It was put to you as a question.

TL.

P. S - Although I believe the girl I will not give up my HIGH RISK HABITS!

P.S.S - In the land of FAKE EVERYTHING do you REALLY believe that the girls have real health certificates ? I PERSONALLY bought ( 4 ) FAKE Health Certificates ! I can buy them for $50.00 pesos each !

Sorry, but there are absolutely no requirements whatsoever regarding this. Law requires nothing, and in fact protects the privacy of blood tests. Good for both you and the girl if she will produce an authentic blood test, but that's as far as it goes.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbster
    Professional Gatos in Arg are required to have regular blood tests.

If you desire you can request these before proceeding. I had a Gato show hers to me once.

Problem is that as with everything else in Arg bribery is rampant and they can get BS docs

Professional Gatos in Arg are required to have regular blood tests.

If you desire you can request these before proceeding. I had a Gato show hers to me once.

Problem is that as with everything else in Arg bribery is rampant and they can get BS docs

Just another dead thread started by TL!

This thread is right up there with the "famous" black book thread and the virgin auction. IALOTFLMAO!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

This is an old story with lots of variations.

Our girls are clean, but you will get diseased if you go down the street.

Our food is fresh, but people who ate across the street got food poisioning and died.

We use the best whiskey, bar around the corner serves rubbing alcohol, customers went blind.

STOP SPREADING URBAN LEGENDS AND OTHER UNTRUTHS!

If you must make stuff up, at least be original.

Hmm.

This has the smell of Urban Legend

Disturbing News, Etc.

A. I. D. S DOWNTOWN:

I just had quite a disturbing conversation with a girl that runs a Privado in Micro-Centro.

She swears that there are (4) girls working in Privados within a (4) block radius of my resto that are H. I. V positive!

Not gay, not trannies, not drug addicts !

Girls that eagerly perform without rubbers so they can hopefully and purposely infect as many clients as possible before they kick the bucket!

The Tainted Chicas feel that we deserve it !

She would NOT give me any specifics .

She also confirmed the fact that Yankees pay more than locals . ALLWAYS!

I don't know what's more disturbing !

Esmeralda 517 1 ¨ B ¨ :

The owner has (14) other Privados !

He brings in the best girls from Paraguay and Missiones and he has the best girls in town. Nice business !

She is ready to open up and or run her own place if anybody is interested in this type of biz. I will use her if I can .

Her thoughts are that at this moment due to the crisis the going rates should be between $50.00 and $100.00 pesos MAX .

My Hero or Best Client :

She has a Mexican client that checks in on Thursday and leaves on Monday !

Once a month .

Never leaves his room .

Changes girls about every (3) hours .

Snorts up a shitload of blow .

Does'nt fuck ANYBODY! Not after the first hour anyway !

The dude drops about $25,000 pesos everytime !

He use to pay $100.00 U. S per hour but she cut him a deal at $200.00 pesos per hour .

¨ full service ¨

Gee thanks lady !

What a way to party ! I need to meet this guy !

Maybe I can have the girls that he can't fuck ?

Anyway, if she comes on board she will bring the girls from the north and she will bring her clients too .

Take Care ,

TL.

P. S - I will try to find out about the tainted love brokers !

Posting Limitations