Thread: African girls

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Joe Hernandez
    Thanks, let's get back on topic

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hernandez
    I don't know who you mistake me with, but I have no interest in meeting you and I doubt I ever will.

Now back on-topic
    Mendacious to boot. You obviously think all the board members are as simple-minded as you.

Argento

Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    No matter what name you post under, you offer nothing constructive and informative to this board. 3 years ago we agreed to meet for a beer and you didn't make an appearance. Since then, all your posts remain hypotheticals. No wonder Jackson tires of you and bans you from the board. The correct description is sociopath, but commonly this is pronounced [Deleted by Admin].

Argento
    I don't know who you mistake me with, but I have no interest in meeting you and I doubt I ever will

Now back on-topic

Was that topic or toxic?

Coming from a guy who sends letters to the Herald on a weekly basis.

Now back to the topic
    No matter what name you post under, you offer nothing constructive and informative to this board. 3 years ago we agreed to meet for a beer and you didn't make an appearance. Since then, all your posts remain hypotheticals. No wonder Jackson tires of you and bans you from the board. The correct description is sociopath, but commonly this is pronounced [Deleted by Admin].

Argento

Coming from a guy who sends letters to the Herald on a weekly basis.

Now back to the topic

Time waster in whatever guise you post under.

Thanks.

Did you never meet some African girls in privado's / clubs / Bars?
    Put a sock in your (literal) mouth. Whatever name you use and this I think is the 4th in the last few years, you end up posting absolutely meaningless useless s h i t. For your information, this is Buenos Aires, not Cape Town or Mogadishu. If you want to screw African blacks, go to Africa. Simple straight forward solution and will stop your hypothetical crap clamming up the board. An earlier poster suggested the same but I guess he was too suble for a thick-skinned time-waster like you.

Argento

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    I was counting the fake watch selling African males as the (25) that I am familiar with.

I'm sure there are a few more somewhere.

I did not even think about the consulates, etc. This is a HUGE city!

I have heard that there is a predominantly black neighborhood in BA although it may be Dominican instead of African.

I will ask one of the street vendors if he knows of any African females for rent and I will get back to you.

Remember that the incidence for H. I. V in Africa is through the roof!

TL
    Thanks.

Did you never meet some African girls in privado's / clubs / Bars?

I'll Find You Some!

I think that there are many more black Africans in BA. Offcourse there are some who work here (embassy, etc) but I also red some time ago that there arrive about 3 Africans daily in boats and probally there are many more who arrive by airplane or coming from elsewhere in South America.

If you walk around in BA during the day there are also many black people selling stuff, they might not all be Africans but the way I look at it, most are. Mainly men but it seems to me that there also must be woman who travel to BA and they might only find work as hooker when they arrived illegal into the country
    I was counting the fake watch selling African males as the (25) that I am familiar with.

I'm sure there are a few more somewhere.

I did not even think about the consulates, etc. This is a HUGE city!

I have heard that there is a predominantly black neighborhood in BA although it may be Dominican instead of African.

I will ask one of the street vendors if he knows of any African females for rent and I will get back to you.

Remember that the incidence for H. I. V in Africa is through the roof!

TL

http://www.24con.com/conurbano/nota/...-en-Argentina/

For someone who can read Spanish this might ben interesting. The article talks about a increase in Africans who are asking for political asylum in Argentina (and Brazil)

I would think that many people who actually reach Argentina don't bother to ask for Asylum because they don't really need it and they might have some people they know who they can help to get settled.

Brasil does have a bigger influx of illegal Africans and some might move to Argentina because there is little or no racism and it's easy to make a living.

The article also talks about only 25% woman, the men seem to me more likely to move

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Your Right!

Too much time with Denis at the wrong places!

Getting back to the African question for Joe:

There may be about (25) African males but I have NEVER seen an African female.

Joe, can't you settle for a Sidney Special?

Beautiful, young, Dominican Chicas!

He won't share but he might give you one of his throw aways!

TL
    I think that there are many more black Africans in BA. Offcourse there are some who work here (embassy, etc) but I also red some time ago that there arrive about 3 Africans daily in boats and probally there are many more who arrive by airplane or coming from elsewhere in South America.

If you walk around in BA during the day there are also many black people selling stuff, they might not all be Africans but the way I look at it, most are. Mainly men but it seems to me that there also must be woman who travel to BA and they might only find work as hooker when they arrived illegal into the country

And?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Your mind is warped!
    Your Right!

Too much time with Denis at the wrong places!

Getting back to the African question for Joe:

There may be about (25) African males but I have NEVER seen an African female.

Joe, can't you settle for a Sidney Special?

Beautiful, young, Dominican Chicas!

He won't share but he might give you one of his throw aways!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Best place to find good looking African girls is a place called Port Harcourt in Nigeria. You will be amazed to find the amount and class of Black pussy available there at throwaway prices.

A must visit if you are into Black girls.

Cheers
    I try it some day, but now I would like to have some pointers about finding African woman in BA

With the amount of Africans in BA there must be some African girls who are prostitutes. I like them and would like to look for some
    Best place to find good looking African girls is a place called Port Harcourt in Nigeria. You will be amazed to find the amount and class of Black pussy available there at throwaway prices.

A must visit if you are into Black girls.

Cheers

Retired Member

Ask Sidney, maybe he'd know.

Exon

Posting Limitations