This blog is moderated by Kazzooey
    Must moved."No Molestes" on the door.

Please Call

Will someone please call these numbers and ask for the address.

4964-9517 or.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    www.afroditabuenosaires.com

+ Tell: 4964-9506, 4964-9502.

They must have moved.

Visited on 9/10 and there was a posting on the door that it is a private house, don't disturb ("casa de familia. No moleste") , see pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00024.jpg‎  

Web Site

www.afroditabuenosaires.com

+ Tell: 4964-9506, 4964-9502.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    at Paraguay. Chicas: During the week 10+, weekends 5+. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour complete. Tel: 4964-0002. Hours: 24/7.

I just talked to the madam. See seemed nice enough. The place looked clean.

If they have 10+ during the week, business and service can't be that bad.

Agüero 1215, Piso 1 (Afrodita)

at Paraguay. Chicas: During the week 10+, weekends 5+. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour complete. Tel: 4964-0002. Hours: 24/7.

I just talked to the madam. See seemed nice enough. The place looked clean.

If they have 10+ during the week, business and service can't be that bad.

Okay, here goes, my debut on this forum.

Went to this place two days ago. Phoned beforehand. Was offered 'sexo convencional' for 120 pesos or 'completo' for 150. Chose the first option. I had no change, so paid 200. The lady put me in a room and had six or seven girls present themselves to me, most of them around a 7 out of 10, I'd say. Lady returned with my change (all of it!) and condoms. Chose Yenie, a 21-year old Paraquayan girl. Bad choice. Like the portenos say: zero onda. Pretty face, but no talk, no FK, no BBBJ. About as far from a GFE as Alaska from the South pole. Should have picked Anna, who was not quite as attractive but showed more spunk introducing herself. Anyway, the bed was a squeeking nightmare, the room a sauna.

There must be better place around. Saludos, Olivos

50 pesos privados?

What the fack were you thinking?

Regards,

BM

Avoid!

I passed by this place a couple of days ago. Apart from horrible girls with bad character they also scammed me on 20p when they refused to give me the change back (and also refused to cancel the deal when I wanted to go since they charged me more than initially agreed) I don't care about the money bt I hate when they try to trick you thinking you are a stupid gringo. The fat girl working in the door is a good liar. Definitely not worth a visit.

Afrodita: Agüero 1215, Primer Piso 1

What this place sells is a lot of bullshit. I had a shitty experience here, even though the facility seems very nice and the girls look above average.

I make a point of calling ahead so that I don't get jerked around. On the phone I was quoted 50 pesos for half an hour, 70 pesos for an hour, and 100 pesos for an hour with cola. The woman on the phone told me her name was Brisa.

When I arrived, I verified with Brisa the prices that she quoted on the phone. She agreed to those prices, so I chose a girl and went at it.

15 minutes into the session, I get a knock at the door, and the session abruptly ends.

"50 pesos only buys you 15 minutes, not 30. You can only continue if you pay more."

So there you have it, I got cheated, despite all my precautions. More bullshit business practices. Buyer beware.

Posting Limitations