Thread: Layala

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Miami Bob

Cool You crack me up Miamipro!

Quote Originally Posted by Miamipro  [View Original Post]
    I guess I am the lucky one to have had nailed her last. But seriously I'm sure she will show up again. At least I have her phone number so I can try calling her next time I'm there. She's was awesome
    Unless you banged her since this past Friday then your fantasy is only a fantasy. My buddy saw her last week you dumb shit! IALOTFLMAO! So much speculation about putas. PLEASE!

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe everyone can respect her decision and leave her alone
    I saw her a few times a while back and thought her to be a class act. Her friend Jasmine is also a class act and does what she says she is going to do. I hope they find good things in their lives.

Or maybe everyone can respect her decision and leave her alone

Wow

I guess I am the lucky one to have had nailed her last. But seriously I'm sure she will show up again. At least I have her phone number so I can try calling her next time I'm there. She's was awesome

Not working anymore

I contacted Layla via email and got a polite but firm response that she was not interested in being contacted anymore and she asked me to pass on the word to the forum. She then deleted her email address. So why you can't contact her anymore on yahoo. Es. Too bad, she was a beautiful woman and very enjoyable to be with.

Tried sending an e-mail to that e-mail address listed in the first post and got an immediate redirect back. Guess she's using a different one to arrange things? Anyone care to help a visiting monger out?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyfast  [View Original Post]
    So, I guess 'hereandthere' was trying to throw everyone off the scent of Layla so he could keep her for himself? Or she changed her mind, maybe school isn't going so well?

Anyway, will try this one next trip.

Fly.
    Actually. She doesn't work that much. She does have a full time job and is taking english classes twice a week. So. He might not be totally wrong

So. Layla not retired?

So, I guess 'hereandthere' was trying to throw everyone off the scent of Layla so he could keep her for himself? Or she changed her mind, maybe school isn't going so well?

Anyway, will try this one next trip.

Fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miamipro  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment today with Layla. Usually I don't go to session with girls I have never seen but with the reviews she has received I am going to give it a go. Will let you know how things turn out.

Cheers.

Pt 2.

Awesome. Lots of fun a nice little body. No babies

Good News

Set up an appointment today with Layla. Usually I don't go to session with girls I have never seen but with the reviews she has received I am going to give it a go. Will let you know how things turn out.

Cheers

Pt 2

Awesome... Lots of fun a nice little body...no babies

Bad News

Hey all,

I have posted a little on ISG, but mostly have been lurking, and taking advantage of the good advice from all of you. I was lucky enough to be working in Asia, but recently have been spending a lot of time in South America, especially Argentina.

And through my time in BA, I have some bad news to pass along. I was lucky enough to spend some time with Layla recently, and Miami Bob seems to have had the vibe right. She asked me to write the board, and let everyone know she is grateful for the friends she has made and all the work sent her way, but she is tired of the life and will be retiring, as of now. She is planning to complete her studies and move on to working a regular job.

She may be sending the contact information for a friend who is thinking about entering the business along soon, and I will post that if Layla sends it my way.

Best wishes, Layla. I think quite a few of us on this board are going to miss you.

Still in business

I can confirm she is still on business with usual actitude.

I will not be back for awhile, but I think I owe you a beer for that recommendation.

A really sweet girl.

GOOD to hear that little Layla is still working

During the 2 weeks after Thanksgiving and the first 2 weeks in March. Layla advised that she was out of town. I douted her word.

I guess that I am wrong. This girl is a peach and just as sweet to eat. I havenot tasted Layla's special fruit for almost one year.

Her hot little number of a partner Jasmine is also still in play, had her by the day before Layla. They still work together as well or so Layla told me, so a duo may be in order.

Definetly hot. What happened to her girlfriend?

Posting Limitations