Thread: Libertad 374 4th Floor

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Ari123

Rip-Off at Libertad 374 Piso 4

Libertad 374 Piso 4 (fourth floor)

Today I went to this Privado. I had seen the profile of Valentina on Eva’s online I thought I would give her a try.
    (Strange, Eva’s online is offline today?). So I had called the number of her profile and had asked for Valentina. The Mama-san said that Valentina was there. So I went there and of course, Valentina was NOT there!

There were 5 ladies, and they looked OK, ages were I guess from 21 to 30. Well, since there is NO sex allowed in Hollywood (thus the name Sex Prison) I decide to try the lady named LULY. Luly, from Cali, Colombia had black hair, was about 5’7’’ tall and weighed about 125lbs. To me Luly looked 21 but when I asked her she said she was 29. The price was 300arg for one hour. So, I paid the Mama-san and waited for Luli who came in two minutes later.

Well, Luly completely changed from a nice person to a total “Wicked Witch” in the two minutes since the introduction. “Don’t do this, Don’t do that, Don’t touch this, Don’t touch that!” I was told to hurry up as she needed to rest as sex hurts her. She needed a half-time rest period during the hour. So if sex hurts what the heck is she doing in the sex industry? (Funny, TL’s [TejanoLibre] girlfriends always wear me out, frankly the almost kill me and I am the one who needs to rest). So I knew I was Ripped-Off by Luly and I complained to the Mama-san but there were no changes or no refunds were allowed.

Several minutes later another lady came in the room and said that Luly had left. I said let me talk to the Mama-san. One minute later the lady had said that the Mama-san had left also. So, I had 20 minutes left and I had stayed there alone the remaining time. One hour is what I paid and one hour is what I was going to get, sex or no sex.

All in all, Libertad 374, Piso 4 is a “Rip-Off” in my opinion, should be avoided and is NOT recommended by Hollywood!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Not so good place.

Went there yesterday Nov 20.

Around 1PM. Only 2 chicas. Face and body 4/10 price 300pesos / hour.

Decided it was not worth it and left.

A pretty quicky with young Teeta

Tried this nice place last night about 8:30. 19ish Teeta was the only available girl. 200 1/2 hour. 300 hour. I took 30 min.

Face 9/10.

Body 9/10 5'2" and 98 pounds of spinner fun.

Service 4/10 hurried, tried to put condom on in first 2 minutes and she couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go on a soft cock. Refused to give me a massage and looked bored while I gave her one. Fair to poor BJ skills. The only thing keeping her from a 1/10 is that with the lube I provided she did seem to somewhat enjoy intercourse.

Attitude ?/ 10 She is obviously very new. Looked bored or distracted at times and I am unsure if this is just due to age, inexperience or just a poor attitude.

Would definitely consider trying again if someone else teaches her a little first and her attitude improves.

Thanks for recommending this place!

Daddy's lookie loo at Libertad 374

So like I said on the http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-Chica-Reviews Thread. I decided to have a look. I like skinny little blondes so I called, got the address and headed out. I forgot to check the board for other posts though before leaving. What can I say, I'm getting old, my memory is failing and there was a possibility of a skinny young blonde in front of me. Walked to Libertad rang the bell, after mumbling the first line of God Bless America, they rang me in. Took a scary fucking elevator up to the fourth floor and was let in it by the receptionista. The place looked decent and well lit, and the room she walked me to was clean. I told her I had called and had a reserva to see Aruba for a 1/2 hour. She left the room, I assumed to go get her, but the line up started. Long story short, no Aruba. There were however some really striking girls in the lineup, all young, except one, all lean, and all leggy, almost without exception with long hair. I thought things were looking up. The receptionista came back and I said,"no Aruba?" She said she hadn't come in today. I didn't bother with the argument, the chicas that answer the phone have to say yes to whatever you ask or they get fired. Any info beyond an address over the phone at a privado has zero value. There was one really striking girl and I asked about her. I was informed she wasn't complato, and that a BBBJ was 50 extra over the 250 1/2 hour 300 1 hour price.

Having recently formulated Daddy's 1st law, and it is a law not a theory nor hypothesis, which states: "All chicas requiring an upcharge for BBBJ will give bad service" I thanked the girl and left. Without exception that 50 pesos will buy you a lick or two and then the condom is going on. I know that this is going to bring the flamers out with repudiations but I submit those are genetic anomaly's and don't belong in the statistical model. I think this is a factor we will be dealing with going forward. This young crop coming up doesn't seem to realize the relationship between perceived value and repeat business.

In any event, based on personal experience and the reports below, this privado and everybody in it is now dead to me. Good luck if you chose to go but don't fucking whinge because you have been warned.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    You should feel cheated. You were cheated! If you didn't feel cheated there would be somthing wrong with you.

Bob.
    Yes man! Thats the way to go! Over the years in BA, I have realized that it helps if you are regular in a particular privado and the manager knows you / recognizes you. Some of the best fucks I had in privados over last 5 years going solely by word of mouth of the manager who likes me or recognized me.

Its not about Spanish! Its about you can never look Argentine. The moment you look gringo, they start making a fool of you irrespective of the Spanish level.

Last year in another privado (I think its was 1667 Corrientes. 4th piso). They charged me for 50 pesos extra for BBBJ. The girl came in and gave me a BBBJ for like 5 seconds! And said thats all what 50 pesos buys! Of course. I called the manager. The manager was also very rude. Started shrieking at top of her voice. In Spanish. The girl is not your slave. Its so tiring to suck. She can not suck you for 1 hour. Bla bla.

I said reimburse me.

Of course, refused to reimburse me.

-

On another hand. 2-3 times I had bad experiences at another privado 1667 Corrientes. 1piso. The manager knows me for like 3 years. Every time, I go she is very warm. And when ever I had bad experiences here, I was actually reimbursed! Money back in hand!

So my conclusion is that its not the level of Spanish. Its just being Gringo and if they don't recognize you from before, they try to pull a fast one on you.

During the presentation ask each girl if she will provide the service (s) you desire. Lousy Spanish? Write the service (s) on a piece of paper which you can show the girls. Or tell the manager at the outset to introduce only girls who provide the service (s) you want.

You should feel cheated. You were cheated! If you didn't feel cheated there would be somthing wrong with you.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    I have had some good sex in this privado over the years.

Landed their today. The girls presented were none of the old timers and the manager was also new.

After presentation, she asked me which one. I gave her the name. She said " 300 for 1 hour. 350 for bucal sin codom".

I chose the 350 option.

After some time, the girl comes to me with "50 pesos in hand" and says in SPANISH " I don; t like sucking without condoms". Please take 50 back. I promise we would have great sex. Now, I hate sex without BBBJ. I said " No, thank you. I will chose another girl". She said "ok". Then gone for 5 minutes and came back " No girl wants to do BBBJ here". I said " what the fuck. Give my money back" She said " No. Not possible". I said " Ok call the manager". The manager was like " Ok their is one girl who gives BBBJ. Will send you her". I said "ok".

The girl sent was probably amongst the worst looking. To be fair to this girl, she gave me a good BBBJ. Sex was good. But still felt cheated.

What would other experienced mongers do in my position.

Something similar happened to me last year in another privado.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Thats why I stay with my stable dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]

Landed their today. The girls presented were none of the old timers and the manager was also new.

After presentation, she asked me which one. I gave her the name. She said " 300 for 1 hour. 350 for bucal sin codom".

I chose the 350 option.

After some time, the girl comes to me with "50 pesos in hand" and says in SPANISH " I don; t like sucking without condoms". Please take 50 back. I promise we would have great sex. Now, I hate sex without BBBJ. I said " No, thank you. I will chose another girl". She said "ok". Then gone for 5 minutes and came back " No girl wants to do BBBJ here". I said " what the fuck. Give my money back" She said " No. Not possible". I said " Ok call the manager". The manager was like " Ok their is one girl who gives BBBJ. Will send you her". I said "ok".

The girl sent was probably amongst the worst looking. To be fair to this girl, she gave me a good BBBJ. Sex was good. But still felt cheated.

I stopped going to privados long ago exactly for this reason. I would have just left and chocked the pesos up to experience. Many do well in the privados BUt I rarely, if ever, go this route. I stick to independents and the good ones I have seen for many years. Just my dos centavos! Monger on Dude! Toymann.

Ps. Great post dude. Very thought provoking especially for newbies. Well done.

Pps. PM me for a rock star chica, total modelo, as long as 700 pesos delivery is in your budget. You need to get the "stink off". LOL. You'll like the dentist! Just PM WhiteCat for details. LOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Visited this place after almost 8 months

I chose the 350 option.

Good pop

Just wanted to report a visit to this privado.

I was on my way walking to a meeting but felt the urge to get laid.

Checked the list of privados and found this nearby.

Rang the bell and was let in to the lift.

Told them that I was in a hurry and only wanted 15 min so the told me they don't do that but for 150 pesos it would be Ok.

I picked a blond Julia? With big boobs and nice body. Covered bbj, mish, doggy, riding me on top and thats how I finnished.

Good pop. Lasted maybe 20 min and all with a smile. I Love her.

Left in time for my meeting.

Tr Tuga

July 2011 Trip Report. Another adventure with me being the navigator and my partner in grime JamesBond69 as the translator. Up the elevator to the fourth floor, and there is a very cute receptionist, she herself is nearly doable. There are 5 girls working. 4 available and we first see Isabella. Blond, tall, white about 30 years old but no smiles so she is out of the running, then we have Flora. Nice smile, good weight, nice face and then Chamila. Dark hair, thin, short and lastly Romina who was hot, super skinny wearing an Argentina football jersey top.

We could tell the last girl was not available, as it was audible from the bedroom we were getting the presentation in.

JamesBond69 chose Chamila and she was not my type, but I wanted to go with Romina so no arguments there. He says that Chamila gave a fantastic blowjob, DFK, and if he had paid extra for BBBJ he would have cum in 40 seconds.

We both had to wait 5 minutes for the girls to come to our rooms, so I was sitting there in my underwear staring at myself in the wall mirror for a while. Eventually she comes out and even though I asked the receptionist if Romina kisses, it was not available which I really hate. Romina was super skinny though, just a little extra fat in her ass, more cushion for the pushin but otherwise she was thin to the point of unhealthy. Her pussy was shaved and nice, even though I don't eat out prostitutes anymore. So we got naked and were playing around and she is on top of me, and even though I don't have a condom on, she is rubbing the tip of my dick over her clit and around her pussy entrance. This made me extremely horny, so I did not bother with a blowjob, I just grabbed and condom and started with a slow cowgirl. After a few minutes we switched to doggy, then I came. Annoying the phone rang which was the signal 10 minutes to go, but only if you include the 5 minutes I had to wait for her to enter the room. So I just talked bullshit as I have no spanish skills, found out she is from BsAs not elsewhere. Then I gave her a massage.

If she kissed, I would probably give her a 9-10 rating, but she only gets a 7 but I would like to go back if it is 50 pesos extra for kissing.

The place was well decorated and clean, so all up a positive experience for both of us, for 200 for half an hour.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanny For This Post:

Deserves a smiley-face

One thing that seems to be true about the privado scene is that the typical privado experiences considerable variability over time in the quality of both the lineup and the services. In spite of the mixed reviews of this privado, I had two great sessions and saw at least a half-dozen other girls I would like to spend time with.

I arrived at 374 Libertad about 2:00pm on a Thursday afternoon. I was chasing down a girl I had seen on Gemidos. Of course she had just left. I was presented a lineup of about eight girls – every one of them attractive and friendly. I asked the manager (who spoke some English) if any of the girls spoke English. She produced two. One had been my tentative pick, so I went with her. I had a great time. 300ARS for one hour.

I returned Friday evening about 7:00pm; only four girls (I got the impression at least a few were busy and therefore absent from the lineup) , lower quality (but still acceptable) ; one repeater from Thursday (gorgeous). I passed as I had other options I wanted to explore.

My final visit was on Saturday about 5:00pm. I didn't get a line-up because I asked for the other English speaker I had seen on Thursday (but I did see three very attractive providers passing in the hall). Luciana is tall, slender, blonde, pretty. She is a very competent English speaker. She told me she learned English from American TV. This has given her a very amusing take on American slang. I spent a very enjoyable hour with her, cost 300ARS.

Facilities at Libertad 374, 4th Floor are acceptable but not near as nice as Cielo.

Quote Originally Posted by Marriage Lol
    She starts to take charge a bit, puts me back on the bed and gets down in the bj position and were all ready, she is looking at it, looking at it, does a couple little tentative licks around the shaft, stops, and grabs a tissue from the night stand, does some further inspection of the item in question. I am thinking what the fuck is she doing? She rubs the tissue, over the head and gets back to things and finally after some additional theatrics puts the damn thing in her mouth.
    If you have ever been in a Nevada brothel this sounds like a good old fashioned "Dick Check". Before you play with anyone they check out your goods for any nasties. Haven't really seen it outside of Nevada in that obvious a manner but I actually like knowing that these girls take safety seriously.

On that note, what happened afterwards sounds like a complete disaster.

Sysco

Marriage Lol.

Very good report. I think you summarized the ups and downs of the privado scene as well as can be done.

The interactions between girls who don't enjoy their work, management who have their hands full with unhappy girls and dissatisfied clients and clients who may have unrealistic expectations often produce less than optimal results.

However, as your handle implies, it is light years better than marriage I. E. You can walk away and the experience is usually forgotten within a few hours.

Terrible Experience Libertad 374

Tonight was a great evening until I had the idea of it getting better by swinging by Libertad 374.

I had been to this place about a month ago and had a good experience with a chica named Pato, she was a Uraguayan girl,

Who was very sweet and affectionate.

I had a couple places I hadn't been in mind but thought nah, I will stick with something I know rather than run the risk of.

A bait and switch or a bad line up or whatever.

There were 4 chicas in the line up at Libertad 374, one very hot, tall thin dark haired, great fake boobs her name is Laura, a so so blond and 2 dud's, so it was an easy choice as far as looks are concerned, go with the hot one.

Paid for an hour completo 300p, which is the highest priced privado that I personally know of.

We get in the room, do a little chit chat get you know you for a sec, I am very much a believer in trying to develop a little chemistry before jumping off, we start into some touching, no kisses, figured ok, perhaps when she warms up she will reconsider, she started doing this little fake moaning bit, that I am pretty sure could be a universal tell so to speak (would be interested in anyone else experience with this, no passion, but passion sounds, got to be a bad omen) She starts to take charge a bit, puts me back on the bed and gets down in the bj position and were all ready, she is looking at it, looking at it, does a couple little tentative licks around the shaft, stops, and grabs a tissue from the night stand, does some further inspection of the item in question. I am thinking what the fuck is she doing? She rubs the tissue, over the head and gets back to things and finally after some additional theatrics puts the damn thing in her mouth. Look, I am optimist to begin with, so it's awfully difficult for me to find a whole lot of fault with my dick in an attractive girls mouth, but her heart just wasn't in it.

After about 5 min she makes a grab for the house condoms, I produce my own, telling her no I have some we can use. Now my Spanish isn't fluent, but it is is passable, and after +/- 50 chicas in BA over a couple years I am always able to communicate with the girls and nobody ever had a problem with using my condoms , but she starts in with the no intienda, so I show her the Trojans, and she makes another face.

After a considerable amount of convincing on my part, she agrees to go with the trojans, but not without another big production, looking at the package, opening it, smelling them, she finally puts it on and adds not one but two packs of lube, climbs on top and slips it inside. Ok, here we go, were in business now, I make a move to readjust our position trying to get a better angle, she has me kind of blocked at full access, she balks at this attempt and like fights to keep me in her position, I'm like fuck this, we are switching this around, I now get on top of her, we get going again, still this blocking shit, only opening her legs the bare minimum.

So I stop, and since I don't know how to say why are you unhappy, I asked her por que trista, which I am pretty sure is why are you sad, and it's the best I can manage at the moment.

She tells me she really doesn't like my condoms, and want's to use hers, I am like ok, no problem, let's go with your if you will feel better. She put that prime condom on me like she was wrapping up some kind meat to go into the deep freezer for like a year, absolutely as far as that thing would go, she unrolled it.

Believe it or not, I was not yet upset, even with all the false starts and sad face routines, I still had hope that she was going to come around once we got going.

Now that I'm all properly wrapped up, we get back to it and it seemed to do the trick, she opened her legs to a normal let's fuck angle, started up with the moaning again, I am thinking, let's just get this little party finished before some other shit comes up.

I am getting ready to finish off, she obviously can tell, and right at the moment, she starts pushing me out by my hips. So, I am right on the verge, basically fighting her attempts to push me out of her, I come and now I am pissed, what the hell, are you new, is this your first week on the job, what are you doing, all in a fucked up mixture of Spanglish, but you don't need to understand the words, it was clear I was upset, she says Yo habla castejano, yeah Ok whatever. I asked to speak to the madame, was told she was busy, on the phone, and she tried to show me to the door, nope I will wait for her, thanks. The phone in the room starts ringing, and I am told it's for me. It's the madame doing her wizard of Oz behind the curtain act, I asked her what you don't want to speak to me? It was obvious, this was the most I was going to get in the way of a conversation with the management, so I just hung up and showed myself out.

Even though I haven't had a prior bad experience, I certainly know they are bound to happen, we are dealing with people that have their own problems, in a job that having a bad day gets really accentuated to the negative end of things, and there are many girls that don't care for their jobs too much to begin with, fine I get that, what I don't get, which is due I am sure to being naive regarding things Argentine, is the response or lack thereof by the management. I wasn't looking for a refund or anything silly like that, just to tell them my experience with one of their nightmare chicas.

Obviously, I won't be returning to this privado.

Libertad 374 versus 423

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    Lysander.

Somehow your previous post, which was for Libertad 423, was placed with the Libertad 374 posts.

The places are entirely different. Libertad 423, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors, are budget privados. Libertad 374, 4th floor, is a high dollar privado which sometmes has amazy girls but always has a crooked staff. The prices vary depending on when they think you fell off the watermelon truck.
    El Alamo, you are quite right. Actually looking back at my notes, I see that I visited a girl at 374 p4 last time I was in BA. She was nice blond girl I saw on bairesgirls. (can't remember her name) Rang her up and made an appointment. Rather pleasant experience with her. BBBJ etc. Elegant comfortable room. What I didn't like was the way she claimed she was working as an independent (she answered the door herself) when the place was plainly a privado, with several rooms and at least other audible client. Just to confirm my suspicions, that I had paid over the odds (250p) I rang the place later, saying I had seen the ad in Clarin, and asked the receptionista how many girls did they have and how much would it be. Four girls I was told and price would be 200p completo. Did not go back again.

Posting Limitations