Thread: Gaming chicks

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Hubbster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbster
    I love my Gatos and sometimes I game them to maintain my edge.

Has anybody read the book THE GAME by Neil Strauss or done any research into the art of Pick Up?

I saw that Real Social Dynamics that I did a workshop w in the USA started a locale in BA.

Some of my Arg friends in BA tell me that the Non Pro Arg chicks tend to be very feminist and probably nowhere near as much fun as Gatos but variety is the spice of life
    I'm reading it now but at times I know that I could have written it!

Putting on workshops should be a breeze!

Think about it.

We have been doing this since junior high.

Take Care,

TL

Gaming chicas

Yes, I have read the book. I don't like to pay for sex nearly as much as win a girl. It is so much more rewarding.

That said, I have tried some of the techniques in the book. I think some of it works, some doesn't. The catstring theory definitely works. I don't know about the neg and it is hard to me to have the same sarcastic feel when negging.

What do you mean by "gatos"? Gatos to me means a gold-digger. I would love to attend any workshops of RSD or just go out and practice.

Gaming chicks

I love my Gatos and sometimes I game them to maintain my edge.

Has anybody read the book THE GAME by Neil Strauss or done any research into the art of Pick Up?

I saw that Real Social Dynamics that I did a workshop w in the USA started a locale in BA.

Some of my Arg friends in BA tell me that the Non Pro Arg chicks tend to be very feminist and probably nowhere near as much fun as Gatos but variety is the spice of life

Posting Limitations