Thread: 21 year old cute non-pro

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Dancesw/Chicas

It's too bad that Toydick is such a butthole. The girl I saw a long time ago is exactly as I described. Toydick just can't take anyone actually standing up to him. I saw the girl, I made a post, like we are asked to. I can't help it if she has turned out the way she has. I never saw her again, by the way.

Stinger

Well if this guy is a pimp what about the Patricia / Nalea thread. There are no pics of those chicas on this site.

Yo, Hey Dances. Thank you

I certainly don't have a dog in this fight, since I never tried to contact the chica in question (I'm out of her age group, and maybe her weight group, as to the standards that were posted here earlier);

And, ok, maybe there was a lot of flakiness here, from which DWC is now distancing himself, BUT.

All of us on this board need to be grateful to anyone who posts real information about any available chica, and who reports any real-life experiences with chicas. That's what makes this all work, right?

Any of you who are critical, or cynical, about what Dances was doing here, I only ask: how many posts have you made helping the rest of us get any ideas for who we could go find to hook up with?

Thanks,

BTG

My apologies.

I didn't mean to imply YOU were her pimp. I was making a general statement.

BM

/ thread.

I am not a pimp. I wanted to see if I was able to help this girl by posting her email here, however it's just too much of a hassle.

I agree with you Badman. Let's just finish this thread right now.

Or do you want to continue asking for pictures?

Those who enjoyed this chica will probably contact her again, but like I said before she is NOT my recommendation anymore.

DWC

Pictures Or Gtfo!

LOL

This thread is full of FAIL.

I think Jackson has rules regarding girls who advertise on this site.

YOU HAVE TO POST A REAL PICTURE. NO IF'S, AND'S OR BUT'S.

Enough with trying to skirt the rules by calling a girl who "occasionally" has sex for money a " non pro ". GTFO of here with that bullshit. And to top it off shes FAT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You guys all just got OWNED. Congrats.

Ending support

I had a conversation with Emily, and today I am officially ending my support. I told to her that if she's not delivering I just cannot recommend her.

Having said that, I can understand if she had some trouble travelling on buses and subtes to be at one downtown hotel room at 8:30am.

Keep in mind the piqueteros and that girl who got killed yesterday and the police closing down traffic on avenida Corrientes.

Also, if she gained a few pounds, well. That's it bye bye.

However, the main reason why I withdrawing my support is that she made a deal with Manandboy for bareback sex. Very stupid from both parties, even for 1500 pesos. This kind of money is too much to ignore for a girl who works giving samples of marmalade on crackers at a supermarket on the outskirts of Buenos Aires.

DWC

I still laugh.

Every time I see the title of this thread, I laugh. She's been a "non-Pro" for all of 8 months now.

I could see calling a girl who goes to Cocodrillo, etc. once or twice a year for extra cash a "non-Pro." Though by definition, even that is not true.

This chick is a full on professional $%$*. And, from all reliable posts, not a good one.

What a shocker! Jajajajajajajajaja

I guesse you didn't read my multiple warnings about Stinger's shill fantasy Ho. Sorry you got drawn in but Stinger has like less than 20 posts and can hardly be considered reliable. Suggest you try one of the proven chicas on the board so as to get the stink off.

Happy Mongering Dude.

Toymann

Not impressed

I was quite supprised by the reality of this girl after reading the posts below - met her this morning - sweet bubbly and open minded in MSN - the warning should be that she does not have any pictures that she can send. Who in this day does not have at least one foto of themselves!

Sje was keen to satisfy my 'dawn horn' and arranged to come to may hotel at 8:30. At nine she called to say she was late and at 9:45 she arrived.

A shock - NOT SLIM, NOT SEXY! Spotty body and overweight (at least for my taste)

Was so horny by then I settled for a BBBJ and CIM. All in all VERY disappointing.

If you like overweight spotty girls then she seems to be prepared to do virtually anything you can think of except a-levels.

If someone advertises for sex for money, she is a Pro. She is on this site looking for custumers, therefore she is a Pro. I've had Pro who been very girlfriend with me, others who are all business and cold. What make a Pro is that she is trying to make Money for having sex, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger
    OK, I got together with Emily. She came to my hotel and was there over an hour. She does look a little like the actress pictured. She has a pretty face, but not as pretty as the actress. The similarity is in size and hair color and hair style. Emily is tiny! She is abot 5 feet and maybe 100 pounds. Maybe. She has very fine features, small breasts, very small ass, very tight pussy and wet. She is somewhat shy and you can tell she is new to this. Her spoken English is almost non-existent. She did communicate to my emails in English at first, so I am not sure if she is receiving help. I switched to using FreeTranslation. Com and sent her messages in Spanish, so that was better. I told her I was a friend of Dances and she did not ask since we had a language barrier. We did everything but cola. She did a great long BBBJ and she loves DFK, though she has a tongue post. She has three tattoos and several piercings. She was enthusiastic in each position. The best way to treat her is as a friend or a little sister. If you are expecting a power fuck for an hour from a pro, she is not for you. If you are looking for a change of pace with a shy, gentle, non-pro who exudes some innocence, she is for you. I will try her again.
    -------------------------------

AWESOME! Thanks

So she asks a few questions, I reply and she doesn't write back. Aight, guess she doesn't like me. LOL, other bitches enough that don't waste your time!

Why kinda agree, she's firing a ton of questions, but then again she might be worth it. Who knows!

I wonder why the original poster didnt simply post her real first name, since after all she is a non pro : why using professional customs? (a first name never made anybody identifiable)

Now we have a non pro with a pro american sounding false name at pro prices. Since many pros here are capable to open themselves to a girl friend experience if you treat them like friends, is the term non pro still valid or is that word meant to initiate the pure and virgin fantasy machine and make the customer feel like a white knight saving Cindirella?

I understand why some people are feeling unconfortable with that thread.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations