Thread: 21 year old cute non-pro

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Dancesw/Chicas

Sao Paulo I wish. More like Sex Prison, a term I picked up on this board actually. I always thought that was a pretty funny name.

I have seen many portena beauties working as salesgirls in the shopping malls, I think I know just the type. Not an unpleasant challenge. Good luck on the projects and keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj
    From some of the things I read on this forum, age and experience don't make you a better monger.
    Now that I agree with 100%.

That may be, but.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat
    I agree with Exon. At 10 yrs exp. One is still a rookie Monger.
    From some of the things I read on this forum, age and experience don't make you a better monger.

I agree with Exon. At 10 yrs exp. One is still a rookie Monger.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    DWC,

You've got to fuck a girl 3 or 4 time before she feels really comfortible with you. Once that happend there's no more one hour clock and the service gets elevated to real GFE. She enjoys fucking you more that you enjoy her and thats what its all about.

Exon
    I agree with it 100%

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Exon!

Where were you? How come you are so late to this thread? Haha.

Well of course anyone is going to be a rookie compared with you!

You're just oooold school baby! Like "Blue", of Will Ferrel's "Old School" movie.

I mean, you've been mongering in Buenos Aires for how long now? Since the.

Menem era?

Remember Roberta from Orleans? Or Maria from Roxanna's.

That was top notch quality! Good times.

Anyway, Emily is more like Ayi. But before the thousands of thousands.

Of guys.

DWC
    DWC,

You bring back some very plesant memories. Roberta from Cafe Orleans and Roxana's Maria, it just doesn't get any better than those two. Those woman were without question the best pussy I've ever had, the best service in the world, true professionals.

From time to time I ask Roxana about Maria and I guess she just vanished into the Provinca some where and has not been seen in sometime. I still "Wack Off" thinking about her. If anyone can find her I'll make it worth your while $$$.

And Roberta, what a woman, a "Hoe" with a heart of gold. She was very popular working 5 days a week out of Cafe Orleans. But she had another life, she ran her own Comadora way the fuck out in the Boonies. Chica Seeker and I were invited out one Saturday and there was Roberta feeding 60 or so children. I remember taking Jackson out there two.

She didn't ask, I just gave her a $100 dollars, back then pussy was $150 peso's. She asked how do you want me to spend it. I told her buy some food for the Kid's. Next time I saw her she gave me the recipts for the food she bought, I'd never asked her for them, she just wanted to prove where the money went.

As far as this "Amature" girl thats just "Turned Out", I'll past, a turn off for me. I have to agree with Toymann unproven chica's are just not on my agenda. I'm not about to waste an Orgasm or the peso's for that matter on an average experience. Nope, give me a professional, they know how to provide service and thats why we take the long expensive trip down there.

In fact I'll bet half the Mongers that travel to Argentina don't get anywhere near the service that I do in Buenos Aires. I'll only do 4 or 5 different Chica's in a three week trip. Usually each trip I'll cull one out and put a new one in my stable. But the "Keepers", now thats good pussy and whats more we become friends.

You've got to fuck a girl 3 or 4 time before she feels really comfortible with you. Once that happend there's no more one hour clock and the service gets elevated to real GFE. She enjoys fucking you more that you enjoy her and thats what its all about.

Exon

Esten!

Thanks for showing your appreciation.

Is not easy to talk these girls into doing it for money, but at the end the rewards are truly fresh GFEs.

I am actually with a new project. A salesgirl from a fashion designer store at the Alto Palermo Shopping. She is the quintessential Argentine beauty with an italian heritage, long jet black straight hair. Kind of like Bianca of Cieloprivate, but much better, fresher, radiant, non pro.

By the way, Bianca is gone with the wind from Cielo! With those implants she probably found a generous sugardaddy.

These projects can take long sometimes. Many talks, coffee meetings, lunches... Finally I bought her some shoes and she just melted in my arms.

I knew at that moment that her surrender to the dark side was complete.

Anyway, how come you are "stuck" in SP? That's another great city for chicas. Sao Paulo right?

DWC

Exon!

Where were you? How come you are so late to this thread? Haha.

Well of course anyone is going to be a rookie compared with you!

You're just oooold school baby! Like "Blue", of Will Ferrel's "Old School" movie.

I mean, you've been mongering in Buenos Aires for how long now? since the

Menem era?

Remember Roberta from Orleans? Or Maria from Roxanna's.

That was top notch quality! good times....

Anyway, Emily is more like Ayi. But before the thousands of thousands

of guys.

DWC

10 years still makes one a "rookie" monger? LMAO !! Bwahhahaa

I appreciate the intel on this chica, she seems like a great find. Another option to the almost endless options (it seems) in BA.

I can't partake just now as I'm stuck in SP, but maybe when I get down. Until then I will have to settle for the HJ's I'm getting at this new strip club I started going to... which are quite enjoyable. Though I'd rather be in BA.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger
    Toymann,

For being a senior member, it has been a long time since you posted about any chicas. Most of your posts are just stupid BS and cutting down other mongers. I have been doing this for over ten years. I used to post to the WSG, then it took me a while to find ISG and this forum. If you don't want to see Emily, it is your loss.

Regards,

Stinger
    With all due respect Singer 10 years makes you a "Rookie Monger" in my book.

Exon

Will check her

I will stay in BA some days this week and check her out.

I wrote a mail and she replied, she want to see me and look and only stay when she like me, bla bla, all as described.

She asked for 300,- pesos, not mentioned for what service and time.

Will see.

Toymann,

For being a senior member, it has been a long time since you posted about any chicas. Most of your posts are just stupid BS and cutting down other mongers. I have been doing this for over ten years. I used to post to the WSG, then it took me a while to find ISG and this forum. If you don't want to see Emily, it is your loss.

Regards,

Stinger

Oh, this thread is REAL.

I had a good time.

Stinger had a good time.

She's just different than Jasmine or Layla (also nice!

Think about the chicas we see at the shops inside the malls.

This girl is a non-pro. Meaning no pics, no phone. She will screen you.

If you fit the profile she looks for (large hotel, non-argentino, no fat, not

too old) chances are she will visit your hotel and you will be posting like

Stinger did.

Or you can visit a privado, pay double, be the fifth or sixth guy of the day,

know she is with you because she have to, and wait for the knock

at the door. I do it sometimes at 1707.

I intend to bring more of these chicas to this site, not reason to pay mamasans when there are some many "pendejitas" walking around BA.

DWC

Rookies always jump at the mysterious!

Lets keep this real for a minute. Have we really had this chica verified by a senior monger with a serious posting record about pussy on this board? NO!

Did we ever really get any confirmation with REAL photos of this chica? NO!

If you are really into spinners why have you not already reviewed some of the REAL options under independent chicas? For example. Jasmine or Layla! Not to mention many others. NO!

STUPID IS WHAT STUPID DOES!

Enough said. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. I return in October and plan to review some of the "new independents". Stay tuned to this bat station! LOL.

PPS. This a totally BULL$Hit thread IMHO. Toymann

This post has been particularly interesting for various reasons to me.

For one there certainly is not a shortage of options in this city.

Yet some very intelligent members would entertain the thought of having a slightly known girl come to their room. Age verified or not. And seek out an experience with soemone who may prove to be a possibly good experience or a disaster? Seems like too much unknown here to me.

At least when you call a service or visit a privado at least you know they know what the score is.

I am far more cautious now who I allow in mi casa.

Mi dos centavos. And yes for a moment I tried to contact the nuben but after 1 email it felt silly. To each his own

Posting Limitations