Thread: Cordoba 2216 5a

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Seismo

A couple changes

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Sort of a translation.

Just got out of being with Agustina, slim, tall, black hair, Paraguay, the best thing about it is the back, why leave beautiful attitude, very good deal, good kisses, good oral see / p a election results back all the time, recommended the site is ugly but why treat you well seeómoda bed is what is needed. Good optióand!
    Best thing isn't the back it's the ass, he actually said it twice. She likes to kiss and gives oral, we need brother dickhead or Aqualung for this "see / p a eleccion provoca volver a cada rato" because I have no fucking idea what it means. She is recommended but the place sucks the bed was good enough. Overall he says it was a good choice. Sounds like a Paraguayan with long hair and a nice ass that kisses and gives a good blowjob in a privado that is low rent. Like most locals (I assume he's a local) , no price is given.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Google Translation

Sort of a translation.

Just got out of being with Agustina, slim, tall, black hair, Paraguay, the best thing about it is the back, why leave beautiful attitude, very good deal, good kisses, good oral see / p a election results back all the time, recommended the site is ugly but why treat you well seeómoda bed is what is needed. Good optióand!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMaracay  [View Original Post]
    Apenas salgo de estar con Agustina, delgada, alta, cabello negro, Paraguaya, lo mejor que tiene es el culo, bellas nalgas . la actitud, muy buen trato, buenos besos, buen oral see / p a eleccion provoca volver a cada rato, recomendada, el sitio es feo pero te tratan bien .la cama es cómoda que es lo necesario. Buena opción!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Agustina

Apenas salgo de estar con Agustina, delgada, alta, cabello negro, Paraguaya, lo mejor que tiene es el culo, bellas nalgas . la actitud, muy buen trato, buenos besos, buen oral see / p a eleccion provoca volver a cada rato, recomendada, el sitio es feo pero te tratan bien .la cama es cómoda que es lo necesario. Buena opción!
    Last edited by DrMaracay; 09-04-12 at 19:56. Reason: error

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrMaracay For This Post:

Cordoba 2216 update

Rang first. Price now 200.

Flat is a dump.

Place was busy, and this was afternoon.

4 girls, one of whom was a fat horror, cannot remember her name.

Chose Pia. 22 yr old. Good oral skills, (sin is an extra 50) no cola on offer.

Not sure if I will return, , score would be an overall 5-6

Price Update

Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour.

Chica said no Cola.

This place lowered the price to 100 pesos for the hour. I was here a year ago when they first opened. At that time it was 200 pesos.

Quality here can be hit or miss.

On my first visit this trip, there was a 23 year old Columbian beauty with a great attitude, in the country only one week. This girl could have gotten 400 pesos at Newport and would have had action all night long! Much to my surprise-when I had returned a week later, she had already moved on.

I like this privado. Their chicas have always put in the extra effort. They do have a high turnover rate. It is definitely worth a look. If nothing appeals to you, just move on politely. The large, blonde madame is a lot of fun and loves to talk.

When you leave, on the corner [probably Cordoba 2202?] is a coffee shop that serves great ice mocha cappochinos and other coffee drinks and fruit smoothies. You will need one when you are done!

Update

I did not ask about Cola.

Prices: 70p 30 min. 100p hour.

Checked

Closing 8pm.

Checked 7:30, 4 chicas with cola included, I think she said 200 with cola /30min but it didnt matter, not even one doable.

Left the building.

Cordoba 2216 5a

4951-5616

4951-8877

200 pesos, Mon-Fri 10:30am-8pm.

Very friendly place, pleasant madame.

Try Andrea, puts in the extra effort, only three weeks on the job.

Posting Limitations