This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    If you pickup my girl at retiro for a 9:30ameze pickup I'll hire you every time! I'll send yuan Emil once flights are nailed down.
    Will be our pleasure to do so! We generally would like to get her about an hour before your estimated arrival time. (We will lnow the estimate the night before as we track flights online with special software)

Best to reserve as soon as you know on our website, www.silverstarcar.com

Thanks!

Fred

If you pickup my girl at retiro for a 9:30ameze pickup I'll hire you every time! I'll send yuan Emil once flights are nailed down.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a 50 person Party Bus?

I need to know?

TL.

Booze and cooze and all you can eat pussy!

TL
    Hi TL. I can get you hooked up. Call me

Fred,

Karina mentioned to me when I told her I was meeting my "amiga" at the apartment she said it would be possible to pick my "amiga" and have her at the airport with her when I was picked up on future visits.

This could be a great service for guys like me that can't stand that 30-45 minutes wait until getting into town.

Is this true? How much would you charge for such service?
    Sorry for taking so long to respond, didn't see the thread. Yes we generally bring in friends and family in FREE on a paid pickup as a courtesy, especially for morning pickups. Obviously, we can't if we are going in with a paid fare. We usually go in alone for AM pickups, so in most cases YES!

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

Can You Provide a 50 Person Bus?

Everytime I have some V. I. P Boys coming down I hook them up with Fred!

Once there were 7 of us so he was kind enough to get us a killer 17 passenger van, brand new mercedes I think.

Top Notch, on time, Johnny on the spot for a few dollars more.

How many times have we all been fucked over by cabbies in shitty cars that drive like shit?

Close your eyes when you go through the street lights!

Not to mention the stop signs or lack of them!

Now Fred, I got a big order for you!

I will need a 50 passenger Deluxe Bus to perform one of my Nocturnal Sex Tours.

A rolling party with hookers and Hollywood Boys!

Can you do it man?

Need to know how much the bus will cost me per hour and the driver plus all commissions involved.

By the way, I am NOT going to do this one just for good Karma Boys!

Just in case you were wondering!

The few pesos that I help the girls get are theirs!

The Tours, tiny and Titanic are MINE!

TL.

Thanks Fred!
    Can you provide a 50 person Party Bus?

I need to know?

TL.

Booze and cooze and all you can eat pussy!

TL

Chica on arrival

Fred,

Karina mentioned to me when I told her I was meeting my "amiga" at the apartment she said it would be possible to pick my "amiga" and have her at the airport with her when I was picked up on future visits.

This could be a great service for guys like me that can't stand that 30-45 minutes wait until getting into town.

Is this true? How much would you charge for such service?

I tried Fred before. A few more pesos but A+ in all categories. And for the mongers that speak no Spanish he is your man.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Fred's OK By Me!

I used Fred's service on the way in a few weeks back. I had many Ben Franklins down my pants and did not want any drama. Karina picked me up, spoke good english and let me use her phone to call who I was meeting. The C5 was nice. She had an Ipad for a sign and was very easy to pick out of the many signs being held up.

I usually just grab a cab from the ones returning from the drop off. This time with the wad in my pants I splurged for the sake of no drama.
    Everytime I have some V. I. P Boys coming down I hook them up with Fred!

Once there were 7 of us so he was kind enough to get us a killer 17 passenger van, brand new mercedes I think.

Top Notch, on time, Johnny on the spot for a few dollars more.

How many times have we all been fucked over by cabbies in shitty cars that drive like shit?

Close your eyes when you go through the street lights!

Not to mention the stop signs or lack of them!

Now Fred, I got a big order for you!

I will need a 50 passenger Deluxe Bus to perform one of my Nocturnal Sex Tours.

A rolling party with hookers and Hollywood Boys!

Can you do it man?

Need to know how much the bus will cost me per hour and the driver plus all commissions involved.

By the way, I am NOT going to do this one just for good Karma Boys!

Just in case you were wondering!

The few pesos that I help the girls get are theirs!

The Tours, tiny and Titanic are MINE!

TL.

Thanks Fred!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

I used Fred's service on the way in a few weeks back. I had many Ben Franklins down my pants and did not want any drama. Karina picked me up, spoke good english and let me use her phone to call who I was meeting. The C5 was nice. She had an Ipad for a sign and was very easy to pick out of the many signs being held up.

I usually just grab a cab from the ones returning from the drop off. This time with the wad in my pants I splurged for the sake of no drama.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Other than the bald tires, you described it perfectly (I always check the tires before I get in). I prefer BK to MacD's, by the way. LOL. It's all good Fred. Sounds like you have a good business targeted at the high end travelor. I never stay in 5 star hotels in BA either as they are a total rip-off. Renting apartments is the way to go. A fool and his money will be quickly separated, especially in Argentina. Good Luck Fred. Toymann
    Glad you checked the tires, I see bald tires a lot at EZE, for me I'll take Wendy's over BK. (Wanted to try the new Dave's hot and juicy Burger when in USA but didn't get to) Wondering if they are serving that here, have to check! For me, I get white knuckles when I'm in a tiny car with no airbags with an aggressive, tailgating, speeding and unrested Argentine driver, for me, not worth the risk of life and limb.

Fred

That's half the fun Fred!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    Hi Toyman.

What car did you get at EZE car? Probably a cramped, tiny Fiat possibly running on bald tires, with rock hard cloth seats and possibly Argentine driver who tailgates, weaves in and out of traffic, speeds, does not use turn signals, etc etc.
    Other than the bald tires, you described it perfectly (I always check the tires before I get in). I prefer BK to MacD's, by the way. LOL. It's all good Fred. Sounds like you have a good business targeted at the high end travelor. I never stay in 5 star hotels in BA either as they are a total rip-off. Renting apartments is the way to go. A fool and his money will be quickly separated, especially in Argentina. Good Luck Fred. Toymann

Premium Cars are expensive in Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Gald you are still in business Fred. That said, I find it odd that you would still post on this board. I get the "premium" market you seek but at the current market, both your fare and cash exchange rate is laughable! I just was in BA a month ago and paid 170 pesos from EZE to recoleta with VIP Car because I felt lazy and didn't just want to flag a cab down outside, and I split the fare with my wingman. A month ago I got 4. 9 to 1 and today the rate is damn close to 6:1 so your cash exchange rate is truely the "dumb Gringo" rate. As far as a discounted rate of $74 USD to town. Well, even at 5:1, thats over 360 pesos one way. More than double the rate of VIP car. Is your town car really worth double the rate for a 30-40 minute drive? Glad you still find enough folks to pay double PLUS! Wish you all the best, but for me, paying double the normal rate just sounds like typical gringo pricing for "dumb gringos". Happy Mongering Dude. Toymann
    Hi Toyman.

What car did you get at EZE car? Probably a cramped, tiny Fiat possibly running on bald tires, with rock hard cloth seats and possibly Argentine driver who tailgates, weaves in and out of traffic, speeds, does not use turn signals, etc etc. My spacious and comfortable Lincoln Town Car costs 2x as much to run vs a standard EZE car, so it is kinda like comparing a pre cooked frozen burger from Mc D's or BK to Fuddruckers or 5 Guys who charge more than double for a non frozen, hot off the grill burger.

We also ask a lot less than the 5 Star Hotels, they charge $125USD for a Chrysler 300 for City. EZE, and I ask $92 Currently, so we offer a premium service, without the 5 Star Hotel Prices.

I offered the sale so I won't have to go in empty tonight, creating a win win situation for all, hoping to reduce carbon emissions the free market way.

Fred

Now thats a discount Fred!

I am cutting the fare from $92USD down to $74USDPlease leave detailed message if call goes into VM.

Thanks.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com
    Gald you are still in business Fred. That said, I find it odd that you would still post on this board. I get the "premium" market you seek but at the current market, both your fare and cash exchange rate is laughable! I just was in BA a month ago and paid 170 pesos from EZE to recoleta with VIP Car because I felt lazy and didn't just want to flag a cab down outside, and I split the fare with my wingman. A month ago I got 4. 9 to 1 and today the rate is damn close to 6:1 so your cash exchange rate is truely the "dumb Gringo" rate. As far as a discounted rate of $74 USD to town. Well, even at 5:1, thats over 360 pesos one way. More than double the rate of VIP car. Is your town car really worth double the rate for a 30-40 minute drive? Glad you still find enough folks to pay double PLUS! Wish you all the best, but for me, paying double the normal rate just sounds like typical gringo pricing for "dumb gringos". Happy Mongering Dude. Toymann

One Day fare Sale May 30th-City to EZE 4 to 9 PM

Local Lad.

Thanks again for letting us help you make the most of your trip here in Buenos Aires, and the kind words. When we get feedback like that and repeat visits, it makes all the hard work and long hours all worth it. See you next time, I saw AF 417 went out, EZE back to normal.

TL, thanks for the praise, and we had an awesome long distance run to Cordoba, no traffic, and the highway is now complete, so it was a breeze. My Citroen C6 Exclusive is an awesome highway car, there is no substitute for a French Computerized Hydraulic Suspension (Despite the lack of cup holders in the back)

TL, also thanks for helping me every time I needed it, I know I can always count on you for whatever my clients need, often at the last minute, you have all the right connections.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

Premium Transfers and Tours in BsAs.

5 Star Hotel Quality Chauffeured Car Services without the 5 Star Hotel Prices
    Hi anyone looking for a premium transfer in my Lincoln Town Car on May 30th 2012 after 4PM and before 9PM, please let me know I am cutting the fare from $92USD down to $74USD. (Pesos OK@4. 50) Fare includes all taxes, tolls and parking. Please call me at 15 6826 8876 in order to reserve, please do not PM. Town Car easily holds 4 PAX, and fare is per carload, not per person. (I have a pickup that night, and hate to drive in empty)

Please leave detailed message if call goes into VM.

Thanks.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

My buddy Fred is a "Class Act" eventhough he is a Yankee!

7 hours to Cordoba!

Must have been hauling ass!

Highly recommended although he will NOT receive TL's Tramp Stamp of Approval!

That is reserved for my Chicas!

Live Well and Prosper,

TL
    Local Lad.

Thanks again for letting us help you make the most of your trip here in Buenos Aires, and the kind words. When we get feedback like that and repeat visits, it makes all the hard work and long hours all worth it. See you next time, I saw AF 417 went out, EZE back to normal.

TL, thanks for the praise, and we had an awesome long distance run to Cordoba, no traffic, and the highway is now complete, so it was a breeze. My Citroen C6 Exclusive is an awesome highway car, there is no substitute for a French Computerized Hydraulic Suspension (Despite the lack of cup holders in the back)

TL, also thanks for helping me every time I needed it, I know I can always count on you for whatever my clients need, often at the last minute, you have all the right connections.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

Premium Transfers and Tours in BsAs.

5 Star Hotel Quality Chauffeured Car Services without the 5 Star Hotel Prices

Posting Limitations