Thread: October first time

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Wdarryl

My apartment in Recoleta

Thanks Gentlemen for your posts, I'll send a PM to this guy right now.

Kisses,

Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornoir
    I am staying at Roxana's apt currently till Sept. 22nd, do you have any details about the RR girl since I am in the vicinity?

Cornoir
    It was about a year ago. Opposite side of the street from Players. With a golden tongue like hers, she has probably moved on to greater and better things. I can still see her flashing me those red panties. Get a chubby thinking about it.

Cristina Acura

Here is a friend of Roxana's. I rented from her on an emergency weekend. I had more info but deleted it by mistake.

cristinacura@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Contact Roxana and see what she has to offer.

roxanainba@gmail.com

Exon

Road-runner info

Quote Originally Posted by Damman
    Agree: Roxana. Stayed there my first trip and it fit my style perfectly. Good location and there is this little road-runner that works around the corner that gives the best head for 75 Ps. Sweet little darling of the night.
    I am staying at Roxana's apt currently till Sept. 22nd, do you have any details about the RR girl since I am in the vicinity?

Cornoir

Agree: Roxana. Stayed there my first trip and it fit my style perfectly. Good location and there is this little road-runner that works around the corner that gives the best head for 75 Ps. Sweet little darling of the night.

Retired Member

Contact Roxana and see what she has to offer.

roxanainba@gmail.com

Exon

Jackson's booked

I have looked at the calendar and Jacksons is booked up for the beginnning of October. Am looking at the first half of the month for 8-14 days. Am flexible. Any suggestions appreciated. I do like the look and style of jacksons (from the pics) so if you know of something similar.

Seeing jackson's place

If you rent Jackson's place on Junin and bring beautiful chicas there, please keep the drapes open. So those of us that stay at the hotel facing the apt can see what's going on.

Since I live here I have not hat to rent but you can't beat Jacksons location rent price. And I have spoken to a few of the people who have been to his place and they all love it. So why look farther. Unless you need cheaper.

Jackson'a apartment is great!

I have seen his apartment. It is in a Hot Hot Spot, Spot for Chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wdarryl
    I am not sure of dates yet but I am planning on coming to be. A. Some time in October for a week-2weeks. After looking at apartment rentals and availibility am leaning towards rentingba. Com. Does anyone have any input or other suggestions. Would also like to meet up with some fellow mongerers for beers. Not sure what else to say except if you have any comments or questions feel free. Cheers

Check out Jackson's apt on V. Lopez and Junin

See the banner ad. In my opinion that is a great location from which to get to know Bs As and the local scene.

October first time

I am not sure of dates yet but I am planning on coming to BA some time in October for a week-2 weeks. After looking at apartment rentals and availibility am leaning towards rentingba.com. Does anyone have any input or other suggestions. Would also like to meet up with some fellow mongerers for beers. Not sure what else to say except if you have any comments or questions feel free.

Cheers

Posting Limitations