Thread: Plaza Once / Plaza Misere?

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Ari123

Great report Norman! Really super! Sure I thake treasure of you infos!

I like very much hunting on "border-line" areas.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Stormin
    Once is one of my favorite hoods. Certainly one of the most colorful, diverse and energetic neighborhoods in the city. Why I even celebrated New Year's Eve here (another yet to be published saga) And there is a lot more here than the Dominican Delegation. There are all sorts of working girls here. Some of the younger ones hang out in Cafe Perla just like the Orleans. But here coffee is 6p and the girls are 80p. The girls in the park and around the station go for 20 to 60p.

Ari, there is so much to do and see here that I suggest you make a two day one night adventure out of it. Get a room at the Hotel Once. 65p single 80p if you want to take a chica home, and if you really want to impress her, get a private bath for 90p. Travel light. No jewlery, watch, camera, wallet, butt or back packs. Just the the clothes on your back and maybe a toothbrush which can be filed down to double as a usefull puncture tool. Dress very casually, Levis, tennis shoes and a T shirt. Any T shirt with something stupid written in English will help you blend in. Che T shirts are also very popular.

Take no more than 300 pesos: a hundred note for the hotel with the other 200 broken into twenties and tens (you don't want to be caught in the embaressing position of having negotiated a 20 peso blow job and asking her if she has change for a 100) Carry about 20 pesos in each front pocket. Balance the rest equally in each shoe. Only remove your shoes in the privacy of your room.

In the morning, liesurley wander in and around the station, the park, and every business bordering them. Take your time and get the lay of the land. Check into the Hotel early afternoon and get rid of that nasty 100 peso note. Have lunch in one of the fine neighborhood dining establishments for less than 20 pesos. Cafe Perla (for the benefit of Cadavez corner of Rividavia and Puerydon) is on the high end. (Make no contacts yet. No hunting yet. Repeat the morning reconnaisance session very slowly. You are making your presence known to all the players. You are their prey. They will find you. Have an afternoon coffee and let the hunt begin. By your third sortie, if you have not found your target, they will approach you.

Happy Hunting!

There are all sorts of working girls here. Some of the younger ones hang out in Cafe Perla just like the Orleans. But here coffee is 6p and the girls are 80p. The girls in the park and around the station gor for 20 to 60p.
    Thanks, Norman, very useful information! I love this neighborhood too. Can you explain more exact where I can find that cafe Perla leaving Once station?

Once is one of my favorite hoods. Certainly one of the most colorful, diverse and energetic neighborhoods in the city. Why I even celebrated New Years Eve here. And there is a lot more here than the Dominican Delegation. There are all sorts of working girls here. Some of the younger ones hang out in Cafe Perla just like the Orleans. But here coffee is 6p and the girls are 80p. The girls in the park and around the station gor for 20 to 60p.

Ari, there is so much to do and see here that I suggest you make a two day one night adventure out of it. Get a room at the Hotel Once. 65p single 80p if you want to take a chica home, and if you really want to impress her, get a private bath for 90p.
    Once again, Normin is the Monger King in my books.

Gentlemen, I Resemble Your Remarks!

Once is one of my favorite hoods. Certainly one of the most colorful, diverse and energetic neighborhoods in the city. Why I even celebrated New Year's Eve here (another yet to be published saga). And there is a lot more here than the Dominican Delegation. There are all sorts of working girls here. Some of the younger ones hang out in Cafe Perla just like the Orleans. But here coffee is 6p and the girls are 80p. The girls in the park and around the station go for 20 to 60p.

Ari, there is so much to do and see here that I suggest you make a two day one night adventure out of it. Get a room at the Hotel Once. 65p single 80p if you want to take a chica home, and if you really want to impress her, get a private bath for 90p. Travel light. No jewlery, watch, camera, wallet, butt or back packs. Just the the clothes on your back and maybe a toothbrush which can be filed down to double as a usefull puncture tool. Dress very casually, Levis, tennis shoes and a T shirt. Any T shirt with something stupid written in English will help you blend in. Che T shirts are also very popular.

Take no more than 300 pesos: a hundred note for the hotel with the other 200 broken into twenties and tens (you don't want to be caught in the embaressing position of having negotiated a 20 peso blow job and asking her if she has change for a 100). Carry about 20 pesos in each front pocket. Balance the rest equally in each shoe. Only remove your shoes in the privacy of your room.

In the morning, liesurley wander in and around the station, the park, and every business bordering them. Take your time and get the lay of the land. Check into the Hotel early afternoon and get rid of that nasty 100 peso note. Have lunch in one of the fine neighborhood dining establishments for less than 20 pesos. Cafe Perla (for the benefit of Cadavez corner of Rividavia and Puerydon) is on the high end. (Make no contacts yet. No hunting yet.) Repeat the morning reconnaisance session very slowly. You are making your presence known to all the players. You are their prey. They will find you. Have an afternoon coffee and let the hunt begin. By your third sortie, if you have not found your target, they will approach you.

Happy Hunting !

Quote Originally Posted by Ari123
    I read something about Plaza Miserei
    If you're lucky, you'll leave with only a case of head lice—that one is pretty much guaranteed.

Plaza Prostitucion!

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp
    No chance in hell I would use anyones dick on this board to bang those chicas. Not even for a BJ which says alot coming from me!
    I must concur with my old friend Artisttyp!

Ugly, fat. Old and Dominican!

Not a nice one in the bunch.

Ugly, dangerous part of town.

If you want to slum it with Dominican Chicas I can take you over to the Dominican Pool Halls and Beer Bars in Constitucion.

It also very ugly and unsafe if you are'nt paying attention but the Chicas are a lot younger and the Telo is accross the street from the bars.

Maybe $20.00 pesos for the room and about $60.00 - $80.00 for the Girl.

You can dance to the juke-box music and drink beer with them all night.

A change of pace.

Makes you think you really are in a third world country!

Take Care,

TL

From what I've seen on my way to catch the train these girls are mostly ugly Dominacanas. Its also a rough area at night. Be carefull!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari123
    Hello,

I read something about Plaza Misere, there should be some young street walkers.

Can somebody confirm and give some exact locations where to find them and about prices and quality.

Thanks.

Ari
    No chance in hell I would use anyones dick on this board to bang those chicas. Not even for a BJ which says alot coming from me!

Plaza Once / Plaza Misere?

Hello,

I read something about Plaza Misere, there should be some young street walkers.

Can somebody confirm and give some exact locations where to find them and about prices and quality.

Thanks,

Ari

Posting Limitations