Thread: Currency of Ass

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Iamzonzon
    Tequila Tim & Westy,

Hahaha I just moved from the DC area to Brazil and GOOD GOD I could not agree with you more. Not only is DC one of the ugliest cities in the USA (it is consistently ranked up there) but the people are so stuck up. I've seen more gorgeous women here in a month in Brazil than I did in two years in DC. So glad I got out.

Supermax Indeed!

As a current resident of the DC area, I can confirm westy's remark that DC is the supermax of these United Sex Prison States of America, but I do have one observation about the "currency" issue. There is a basic philosophical different between Gringos and Latinos in terms of age segregation (and not just in terms of sexual possibilities) One thing I admire about the Latin culture is people are not defined by age. For example, the elderly are not "warehoused" in old-age homes, they stay with thier families (along with younger adults who in the US would be off to pursue thier independence in thier segregated youth community) This I feel is a "seed" for the "ewww, he could be my father" crap we experience in the States. In a recent trip to Asuncion when I was eating at an outdoor cafe, I noticed a young college girl walking by carrying a biochemistry text book. Since this is my field I stopped her and waved her over to my table. After an initial "raised eye" look she came over and we had an absolutely lovely chat. The point? I think if I had done this in DC I would have probably received a frosty response. I say probably because I really don't bother with the youngsters here. Too many pre-conceived notions to fight through.

Best Exchange Rate - into Guaranies?

Quote Originally Posted by El Queso
    Paraguay is similar in this. I have had this conversation with many girls, including those of my wife and family, who agree that someone who has "meat on his bones", that it is a sign of prosperity.

At the end of the day, females are generally attracted, at the gut level, to those who they think are going to provide for them and their future (even fi they're just looking for some fun) Many times, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, this means that their society generally helps determine what that standard is.

The other thing that Paraguayn chicas in general like is age. They like a more mature man because, again, they know they are likely to be better treated by someone with age than a younger dude who just cares about getting his rocks off and generally treats women with extreme machismo.

At the end of the day, your exchange rate depends on how well you mesh with the expectations of success in the specific culture you're in.
    Ye Gods. When I compare my home country (USA) and especially my home city (Washington, DC) - the most self-important city in the most self-important nation on Earth - "day and night" doesn't even come close to the contrast. The USA is indeed Sex Prison, and Washington is the Supermax.

Queso, you remind me of how much I enjoyed my few brief visits to Asuncion. Your post reassures me that maybe, just maybe, the paraguayitas that brightened my nights could have been attracted to me by more than just my money. The notion that my "white European" looks, my "not-quite-obese" build, my "fatherly" age, are all "plus points" in the eyes of "La Paraguayita" - it's very, very pleasant to consider.

My one reservation about Paraguay is that I want to live by the ocean, or maybe even on the ocean, when the time comes that I can move out of the USA. However, ASU isn't far from, let's say, Montevideo - or Punta del Este, or Florianopolis; any of which could suit me perfectly. (And it would be a good "tax stop" for a perpetual-tourist life, where I'm never in any one country long enough to owe income tax: 5 months in Brazil, 5 months in Uruguay, a couple of months elsewhere.

I'm going to savor this "food for thought." Thanks again.
    Last edited by Westy; 01-09-10 at 14:53. Reason: Get rid of "&quote" marks in title.

The governor of SC didn't help

Quote Originally Posted by Damman
    The Internet changed everything Exon. How did we survive before the Internet?
    Despite the fact that his dalliance appeared not to be P4P, it drew some additional lookers to the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    All that said the American Monger is begining to hear about Argentina. Exon
    The Internet changed everything Exon. How did we survive before the Internet?

Retired Member

Don't tell em Badman, but I don't think we have to worry much.

Its like my old fishen lake, there was 12 or 15 miles of bad road in there, but great fishing. Then the Forset Service paved the road, it was easy to get there but the fishing got bad, to much pressure.

Same goes for Mongering, the harder it is to get there, the better the Mongering. The easy Mongering gets Fucked up quickly, the hard Mongering, (A 10 or 12 hour airplane ride) that keep's the pressure off.

All that said the American Monger is begining to hear about Argentina.

Exon

Great post Exon.

I agree 100%. If only all our American brethren knew what they were missing.

Regards,

BM

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iamzonzon
    "What I like about P4P in BsAs is that is literally allows me to live like Charlie Sheen. I definitely ain't paying them because they come over. Hell, I don't even allow them over.

On the flipside, I think some of you are selling yourself short. There are a different set of rules outside of Western Europe and North America. Once you adjust, life is good."

I agree 100%. When I lived in Cali, I would go to my favorite Casa de Cita after lunch just to take the edge off. Then, I had the night to date and party with the non - pros. It if worked out, great. If not, I was only a couple hours away from my next pit stop. (I noticed that when in that mind frame, I got much more lucky - go figure)

They are different moods and they produce different experiences. And since I have not gotten any good answers to the basic question of how non pro women in BA and surrounding areas, differ from chicks in the USA - or anywhere else for that matter. I promise to write a long trip report on the subject as soon as I am qualified.
    Thats a pretty good post above Iamzonzon.

Its that different set of rules that make's Argentina for me. Jackson and I were talking once. "Man has a God given right to get laid", its something we need and must do and not allowed in our culture.

In the North American culture we must either except illegal, expensive, shitty service or "Jack Off". In latin cultures, especially South America and particulary in Argentina for me its completely different. We can have what we want anytime we want it.

Its much cheaper that a wife or girl friend. We don't have to romance them which takes both time, money & work. We can sit back and relax with no pressure on us. Suppose we get the urge, a blow job would be nice, possibly a handjob or full service. That urge can be satisfied in a matter of minutes and we can go on about our business and put it in the back of minds.

Exon

"What I like about P4P in BsAs is that is literally allows me to live like Charlie Sheen. I definitely ain't paying them because they come over. Hell, I don't even allow them over.

On the flipside, I think some of you are selling yourself short. There are a different set of rules outside of Western Europe and North America. Once you adjust, life is good."

I agree 100%. When I lived in Cali, I would go to my favorite Casa de Cita after lunch just to take the edge off. Then, I had the night to date and party with the non - pros. It if worked out, great. If not, I was only a couple hours away from my next pit stop. (I noticed that when in that mind frame, I got much more lucky - go figure)

They are different moods and they produce different experiences. And since I have not gotten any good answers to the basic question of how non pro women in BA and surrounding areas, differ from chicks in the USA - or anywhere else for that matter. I promise to write a long trip report on the subject as soon as I am qualified.

As an aside on the concept of big guys and beautiful chicas - I mentioned before (somewhere) that I met a well-connected real estate businessman (Paraguayo) in Asuncion earlier in the year. This guy is BIG. He weighs at LEAST 300 pounds, maybe closer to 350. He was a couple of years younger than me, in his early 40's.

We stopped by his house one day and he introduced me to his family. His wife was very cute, bordering on beautiful. Late 20s / early 30s, slim, petite, very nice and well able to carry on a good conversation.

My thought at the time was "if he can land someone like this - imagine what a foreigner could do here!"
    The guy whose story I knew is a big fugly mexican entrepreneur (I know his dad) who has also a nice lady even though he could easily be a japanese sumotori.

Reminds me a little of my country some 30 years ago, the richer men were the ones with the biggest guts.

Greetings.

Whiskas

As an aside on the concept of big guys and beautiful chicas - I mentioned before (somewhere) that I met a well-connected real estate businessman (Paraguayo) in Asuncion earlier in the year. This guy is BIG. He weighs at LEAST 300 pounds, maybe closer to 350. He was a couple of years younger than me, in his early 40's.

We stopped by his house one day and he introduced me to his family. His wife was very cute, bordering on beautiful. Late 20s / early 30s, slim, petite, very nice and well able to carry on a good conversation.

My thought at the time was "if he can land someone like this - imagine what a foreigner could do here!"
    Como ya sabes, la billetera gana!

What I like about P4P in BsAs is that is literally allows me to live like Charlie Sheen. I definitely ain't paying them because they come over. Hell, I don't even allow them over.

On the flipside, I think some of you are selling yourself short. There are a different set of rules outside of Western Europe and North America. Once you adjust, life is good.

Venues: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Iamzonzon
    So, while P4P is sport. It does not NEED TO BE the only way. Which again simply says that men are valued differently in different cultures and countries.

(Cheese - I love hearing about Paraguay! Can't wait to visit.
    Iamzonzon, excellent comment, El Queso, I have heard something about fat guys in Paraguay but never believed it until you confirmed. Sounds like the right place to be in the next decade, low taxes, good chances, nice and good looking girls. I'm heading there, no doubt about it!

While I absolutely thank and appreciate Big Travel for his candor, I have to amplify Big Cheeses' observations.

Don't close your eyes and accept things as they are. Think about the choices and ask "how can I change the rules of the game."

I have a friend in Cali who is 65 and looks his age. SIXTY FIVE.

But, the guy is a real sweet guy, cool guy, and the girls LOVE this FUCKER I mean really, they fight for his attention. I was sort of jealous!

Now, he has a couple girl friends and dates girls that are a little too young and hot than perhaps he should. This guy is loving life. However, he has had real novias that are mid 30's and very happy with him. Of course, he gives gifts and buys diner, etc. BUT HE DOES NOT PAY monger freight. And these girls are definitely non pros. he started www.sotb.com

Same is true with friends of mine that live in the DR.

So, while P4P is sport. It does not NEED TO BE the only way. Which again simply says that men are valued differently in different cultures and countries. So, does anyone want to take a stab at comparing USA to BA?

(Cheese - I love hearing about Paraguay! Can't wait to visit.

At the end of the day, your exchange rate depends on how well you mesh with the expectations of success in the specific culture you're in.
    Good post cheese. I think your final sentence describes all aspects of life, not just chicas.

Posting Limitations