Thread: 2009/10 Lgjg24 - Buenos Aires Update

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Lgjg24

Good report

First I'd like to say It was a very well thought report, and it is quite clear that this report was made from the point of view of someone that enjoy GFE and that makes the report so much more useful. I enjoyed it.

I'll be visiting BA this year and this is one of the most well organized and well written reports of the overall experience. However, I do consider the Argentinian woman to be beautiful and fit (some at least) and I'm gonna go try anyways as the adventure is nothing without the risk of it going wrong or incredibly well.

Something I'd like to add: Backdoor sex seems so much more accepted in BA's whoring circles, and for someone that's into it, IT becomes a MAJOR reason to try BA. Some have call it the Anal capital of the world, since it is widely practiced.

Quote Originally Posted by Lgjg24
    My comparison to Rio termas is sort of comparing apples to oranges but was more about explaining not just the act but the complete experience. Brazilian women are like nothing I have ever experienced. Yes it cost more but not everyone is looking for a $30 experience in a shitty environment. I was just hoping that in BA it would not be Brazil but a similar experience and it was definitely NOT.
    As a fan of both cities, I have to agree there is no comparison. But the varied Rio terma experience goes from top end - 2 or 3 hundred dollars a time - down to about 15 dollars a time. And the experience both ends differs from Rio to BA. It's hard to imagine how very different these countries (and their attitudes) are without sampling a lot. For anyone who likes both extremes, the Rio system is maybe easier to navigate. The wealth of info in this BA board, for instance, is predominantly about the (relatively) high end venues.

I'll only be in BA for a couple of days this time between flights. I'm mostly interested in tango (BA is one of the best places in the world for culture IMHO) I like to think sexual services are on tap should the need arise. I don't go somewhere primarily or only for those things.

Whoa, Lgjg! Too harsh!

[QUOTE=Lgjg24]I have been around many countries in the last 7 years and for me BA rates at the bottom in all of my experiences.

QUOTE]Hey, I actually really agree with a lot of what you wrote. Most of it, really. And I'm a guy who has also mongered in 8-10 countries or so around the world in recent years, so I get your perspective.

But, first of all, you've got to square the above quote with what you said in your original report:

"For me it was better than Costa Rica+ Dominican Republic but not better than Rio or SEA."

So BA is NOT at the bottom--just maybe near it.

I also think Jackson's comments are perfectly accurate here. Part of what makes BA work for many of us is the less "third world" context of it all, where the girls are professionals and the illusion, however desirable, of you being able to "take them away from all this" is at least in harness.

I love the sex scene in BA. That's why I'm here, reading and contributing. Most of us here appreciate the variety, availability, dependability, attractiveness, and professionalism of the numerous sex providers in this city. It's a GREAT destination for those of us who need these things. Is it the best in the world? NO, but it's got a LOT to recommend it!

I also realize the power of Brazil: the closest I've ever come to falling hopelessly in love with a working girl was in that country--and it happened for all the reasons you describe. I am in SEA all the time, and the benefits of that scene are immeasurable. There are cool experiences in Europe, Central America, and more. Ever had sex with a native Maori in New Zealand?

Anyway, thanks again for the great and objective report that you filed, Lgjg, I hope you'll check in with us again.

And enjoy the life, wherever you go next!

BTG

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj
    Jackson, I agree with you 100%. However, I would add that there are a lot of chicas who, in contrast to looking for an escape (e. G. Greencard) are looking for a provider for their offspring who plans to stay in Argentina. This is applicable to both pro and non-pro. Perhaps even more so for non-pro.
    I have 100% similar views as Schmoj on this topic based on my personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    As a result, the working girls here are focused in providing the agreed services, not on finding a boyfriend / getting married / moving to the USA / getting a Green Card, ect.
    Jackson, I agree with you 100%. However, I would add that there are a lot of chicas who, in contrast to looking for an escape (e. G. Greencard) are looking for a provider for their offspring who plans to stay in Argentina. This is applicable to both pro and non-pro. Perhaps even more so for non-pro.

Its all fine and great that BA is catered to the locals but the point of me sharing my experiences is to bring information to others who are looking for other destinations and current info on a city and what the experience was like for visitors. Exactly what I am looking for when I search the boards. Then its up to each person to decide what kind of experience they want. GFE, Mechanical, cheap sex, dirty etc.

The bottom line about BA is that the services I received at casas were below standards imo on all 7 girls I was with. First as I reported I asked for completa on 3x and got nothing but complaints. The girls didn't really seem into it, and were just there waiting for me to finish. My comparison to Rio termas is sort of comparing apples to oranges but was more about explaining not just the act but the complete experience. Brazilian women are like nothing I have ever experienced. Yes it cost more but not everyone is looking for a $30 experience in a shitty environment. I was just hoping that in BA it would not be Brazil but a similar experience and it was definitely NOT. I did meet 2 hot, young cuties that saved my $3,000 trip and made me have some fun but I'm sure others on this board do not want to fly 12-16 hours to BA to have the type of experiences that I had when it seems Colombia, Cuba etc will offer an overall better complete experience.

In the end its all a fantasy, I'm not looking to get married, or have a girlfriend but I do expect to get a service and the illusion that goes with it. I have been around many countries in the last 7 years and for me BA rates at the bottom in all of my experiences. There may be 50 guys here that disagree. To each his own, its all about having fun not hard times.

If I wanted a cheap lay with a girl that's not into it I would get a street walker in the states.

Thanks to all the people who share current info and give un biased facts about each city. I look forward to maybe trying out Fortaleza if anyone has any good experiences there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander
    Well, I don't know what it was like when you were last wandering around Constitution station, but things must have gone down hill fast since then. In recent times wouldn't recommend this even to lovers of low life street action. Better and safer to go to a low end privado.

If you want to see Tango danced in the street, you don't need to go as far La Boca. Every Sunday evening in Plaza Dorrego in San Telmo, and on Florida, the main walking street downtown most nights of the week (at corner of Lavalle) or in front of C & A)
    Many thanks, especially for the tango info. I've always been cautious approaching the station area but will take extra care if I go there. I'll rtff for low end privados (I'm fortunately coming from, and going to, countries where I can have a nice chica for about UK£12, so am more inclined to blow BsAs money on arts and shows than chicas. But one does have needs of course lol!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    I met several young ''ticos'' in Jaco Beach, CR, where green-assed gringos bought them HOUSES!
    Actually, that word would be "ticas".

"Ticos" are guys.

Unless, of course, you've been in Costa Rica hanging out with a lot of young homosexuals with American boyfriends that bought them houses.

Thanks,

Jackson

. In addition, they're generally not desperate enough or stupid enough to get involved in some miniature romance or otherwise play make-believe girlfriend with a guy who is getting on a plane and going home in a few days.
    Well, except that some of these girls in Colombia or Brasil, for example, that are "stupid enough" to get involved in these minature romances are getting sent money by various 'novios' (boyfriends) every month ... OR ... are getting a shopping spree and good cash for a few days with their temporary boyfriends.

Though there are definitely some girls hoping for the true love and green card, most aren't really that stupid, but are actually quite wise.

BA p4p is geared for locals not for foreigners.

I would agree with Ricker's assessment. The big difference between Argentina and the other destinations mentioned by him is that the commercial sex scene here is designed to meet the needs of the Argentine locals, not foreigners (thank God) and the locals are NOT interested in turning what they perceive as putas into girlfriends. As a result, the working girls here are focused in providing the agreed services, not on finding a boyfriend / getting married / moving to the USA / getting a Green Card, ect.

In addition, they're generally not desperate enough or stupid enough to get involved in some miniature romance or otherwise play make-believe girlfriend with a guy who is getting on a plane and going home in a few days.
    Jackson. You're absolutely right. Thankfully, even though tourist numbers have increased in the last few years, P4P in BA is mainly geared to local market (with the exception of a few over-priced Recoleta clubs) and not to foreigners. Understanding that simple fact, and using this board, is the key to making the most of what the city has to offer.

Lysander

Inexpensively laid near the station?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopherd
    Hi guys,

I am passing thru Buenos Aires soon, not having been for a few years. Whilst I've have enjoyed some of the classy end in this most wonderful city, my preferred stomp tends to be casual lowlife.

I recall wandering around the area near the station to get laid inexpensively. (Meet a lady on the street there and pop in to her nearby business apartment so to speak. Can anyone maybe offer me an update on this area or similar or point me to the appropriate thread please?

Many thanks.

Christopherd.

Ps any updates on tango in La Boca also appreciated - PM best so as not to clog up P4P info. Cheers.
    Well, I don't know what it was like when you were last wandering around Constitution station, but things must have gone down hill fast since then. In recent times wouldn't recommend this even to lovers of low life street action. Better and safer to go to a low end privado.

If you want to see Tango danced in the street, you don't need to go as far La Boca. Every Sunday evening in Plaza Dorrego in San Telmo, and on Florida, the main walking street downtown most nights of the week (at corner of Lavalle) or in front of C & A)

Administrator

Venues: 398

Argentina women are not looking for a green card

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    EXCELLENT synopsis of the BA scene and I agree completely.

My best experiences in BA have been with chicas I've met at the Ness, Hook, Cattos triangle and with a couple 'casa chicas' I've befriended and repeated with a bunch.

I agree completely that there are other countries where you will find the GFE much much much more readily available.
    I would agree with Ricker's assessment. The big difference between Argentina and the other destinations mentioned by him is that the commercial sex scene here is designed to meet the needs of the Argentine locals, not foreigners (thank God) and the locals are NOT interested in turning what they perceive as putas into girlfriends. As a result, the working girls here are focused in providing the agreed services, not on finding a boyfriend / getting married / moving to the USA / getting a Green Card, ect.

In addition, they're generally not desperate enough or stupid enough to get involved in some miniature romance or otherwise play make-believe girlfriend with a guy who is getting on a plane and going home in a few days.

Conversely, if you actually do live here, you'll have to be deliberately obtuse in your dealings with them in order to AVOID developing GFE relationships.

Over the years I've met a number of experienced Southeast Asia / Central America / The Philippines sport fuckers who are disappointed when visiting BA to find that their mere presence alone is not enough to draw the adulation of the average girl walking on the street or working in the shopping malls, the underlying reason being that the girls working here are not going to drop their boyfriend and become your instant girl friend on the slim hope that you will marry them and bring them back to the USA.

I like that.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Lgjg24
    There are some amazing, beautiful women there, but it was challenging to find the "good times" I didnt get the passion as much as Brazil and I just felt that there are so many other places like Colombia, Panama, Cuba etc that would be much more convenient and just a better overall time. For me it was better than Costa Rica+ Dominican Republic but not better than Rio or SEA.
    EXCELLENT synopsis of the BA scene and I agree completely.

My best experiences in BA have been with chicas I've met at the Ness, Hook, Cattos triangle and with a couple 'casa chicas' I've befriended and repeated with a bunch.

I agree completely that there are other countries where you will find the GFE much much much more readily available.

But it is pronounced

Quote Originally Posted by El Greco
    You are right. Correct spelling is with double "l"
    Bar-bar-rey-ja

Budget end

Hi guys,

I am passing thru Buenos Aires soon, not having been for a few years. Whilst I've have enjoyed some of the classy end in this most wonderful city, my preferred stomp tends to be casual lowlife.

I recall wandering around the area near the station to get laid inexpensively. (Meet a lady on the street there and pop in to her nearby business apartment so to speak.) Can anyone maybe offer me an update on this area or similar or point me to the appropriate thread please?

Many thanks.

Christopherd.

Ps any updates on tango in La Boca also appreciated - PM best so as not to clog up P4P info. Cheers.

Posting Limitations