Thread: Lots of questions!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Greg Brentwood

Quote Originally Posted by TomChadwick1
    If you like chicas with big butts. Go to Rio or Columbia. If you like small butts then go to BA. Personal choice. BA. For all of them. They have Columbia chicas, Brazil chicas, all kinds in BA.
    Funny, but that's precisely my impression too - some of the tiniest women's asses I have ever violated have been those of Portenas. Must be something in the water from the River.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Greetings everyone,

I have move the discussion regarding Uruguay to the forum titled "Travel Reports - Uruguay"

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=5833

Thanks,

Jackson

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Lgjg24
    I just came back from Buenos Aires. My advice is to not go!

I thought the same way as you. Must be hot girls, the culture, beauty, get to know the city. I was bored and SO disappointed with the women. Stay away and look for a better place. I just wrote a small report if u want to see it.
    Please expand on your experiences (chicas, establishments, etc) Hard to see not finding something or someone you'd like in Bs As (unless you are looking for Korean spinners)

I just came back from Buenos Aires. My advice is to not go!

I thought the same way as you. Must be hot girls, the culture, beauty, get to know the city. I was bored and SO disappointed with the women. Stay away and look for a better place. I just wrote a small report if you want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Greco
    I am curious why you don't include Venezuela although you spent some time there. I found Venezoelanas to be very pretty too.

I didn't like the set up and that is why I don't go back there.
    Good question

I was just comparing those particular 3 countries, however, la Venezolanas rate right up there with the Colombianas.

In every category, I'd rate the Venezolana equal to the Colombiana and maybe even a bit more exotic actually.

I went through a time when I only visited Venezuela, both Caracas and Maracaibo, and had some great times and met and dated some fantastic chicas there.

As far as BA goes, I have a fun time there too, almost all of the chicas I dig there are not Argentine though.
    If you just want to visit pros for boom boom sex, BA is great and plentiful.
    If you're hoping for more GFE and / or to meet cool non-pros, I'd recommend Brasil, Colombia, Venezuela. Much warmer cultures there IMO.

And PS, the traveling Colombianas that you'll meet in BA are nowhere near the quality, both physically and in attitude, of the Colombianas you can meet in Colombia itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    For me:

(chica ratings)

BEAUTY:

1. Colombia.

2. Brasil.

3. Argentina.

ATTITUDE (fun, GFE, sexy):

1. Brasil.

2. Colombia.

3. Argentina.

COST (least costly PFP)

1. Colombia.

2. Argentina.

3. Brasil.

NON PROS:

1. Brasil.

2. Colombia.

3. All other latin countries.

4. Argentina.

I've been traveling to and visiting quite frequently Colombia for about 10 years, Brasil and Argentina for about 2 years.

I speak both Spanish and Portuguese well.

Good luck! They're all much more desireable then the 'sex prison'
    I am curious why you don't include Venezuela although you spent some time there. I found Venezoelanas to be very pretty too.

I didn't like the set up and that is why I don't go back there.

If you like chicas with big butts. Go to Rio or Columbia. If you like small butts then go to BA. Personal choice. BA. For all of them. They have Columbia chicas, Brazil chicas, all kinds in BA.

An other question to you experts:

What is your opinion the city with the most quality of life in South America?

Chicas, crime rate, food, lodging, all together as a conclusion?

It looks like, that I have to put Colombia also on my travel list. How is the quality of life in Colombia? Wether, food, lodging, etc?

And how is the chica-market in Uruguay? Maybe I will spend a week there during my BA trip?

For me:

(chica ratings)

BEAUTY:

1. Colombia.

2. Brasil.

3. Argentina.

ATTITUDE (fun, GFE, sexy):

1. Brasil.

2. Colombia.

3. Argentina.

COST (least costly PFP)

1. Colombia.

2. Argentina.

3. Brasil.

NON PROS:

1. Brasil.

2. Colombia.

3. All other latin countries.

4. Argentina.

I've been traveling to and visiting quite frequently Colombia for about 10 years, Brasil and Argentina for about 2 years.

I speak both Spanish and Portuguese well.

Good luck! They're all much more desireable then the 'sex prison'

I don't know when you were in Rio but it has been dangerous for a long time. Colombia is supposed to be reasonably safe as long as you stay in the cities. Crime and violence are unpredictable but I think cities in Colombia are more or less like cities in Brazil. In both places, if you start blindly hitting on beautiful girls in clubs, you may end up in a serious jam if she has a narco-gangster boyfriend. But jealous, dangerous boyfriends are a risk everywhere. They just might be quicker to shoot you there.

The good news is that most of the crime risk for tourists in both places is from scams and robbery where they are more interested in your money than your life. The justice systems don't work very well so robberies get a lot less police attention that murders.

I don't Chase non-pros because I don't have the game or the willingness to deal with the complications that come with catching one.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    I visit BA because I like BA. I used to go to Brasil but I got tired of looking over my shoulder all the time and it got expensive for me when the dollar cratered against the real. Also, I decided that Spanish was a much more practical language to learn than Portuguese.

My personal experience in Brasil was that the garotas in Brasil were not as good looking as the chicas in BA but were a lot more sensual and fun. I often got the feeling in Brasil that they were charging me only because it was expected and they needed the money. That's a rare illusion in BA.

That said, I think BA is a nicer, cheaper, and safer place any place in Brasil and the women are more than acceptable. However, if your goal is to bang 10's, I suspect you can do better in Europe (if you have money) or Colombia (if you don't) BA fits my bank account and priorities so I go there.

It's pointless to make a comparison on macroeconomic issues and it's equally pointless to compare a place where you have an "in" with one where you are coming in cold.

Your tone sounds like you are determined to go to BA just so you can complain that the women were not beautiful enough. That might just be language issues but, if it is at all true, you should do yourself a favor and go to Colombia instead.
    Thank you for your answer! It is not my intention to fuck the whole time beautiful callgirls to the lowest prices. I am from Austria and it takes me only 3 hours by car to Slovakia, Hungary or the Chech Rebublic where you can get all of this. (Only one hour to the border region of all of these countries but there the prices are nearly the same like in Vienna.) Or 2 hours per plane to Bucarest, Sofia, Kiev or the Baltic. So there is no need for me to fly to the other end of the word to do this.

I want to go to BA because I want to know the city in all this it can offer: the climate, the food, the people in general, certainly the girls, etc. So this is only one (but important) reason to make the trip! And I wouldn't go for the trip to complain, but it is better to be a little bit disappointed bevor, than during the trip.

I heard of my friends what you said about the growing crime rate in Rio. They say that they are always afraid of a police control because they do not know if this is the police or covert gangsters.

But you, and ElGreco too, talk about the beauties in Colombia. All you can hear about Colombia in Europe is civil war, brutality and extreme high crime rates. Some time ago, an Austrian couple, young tourist, were kidnapped and killed for nearly nothing. Isn't it very dangerous there to stay and look for girls?

Another question about BA: Did you allways have contact with professionals or also with "normal" chicas? Is it hard to get in contact with nonprofs?

Best Regards,

Greg

I visit BA because I like BA. I used to go to Brasil but I got tired of looking over my shoulder all the time and it got expensive for me when the dollar cratered against the real. Also, I decided that Spanish was a much more practical language to learn than Portuguese.

My personal experience in Brasil was that the garotas in Brasil were not as good looking as the chicas in BA but were a lot more sensual and fun. I often got the feeling in Brasil that they were charging me only because it was expected and they needed the money. That's a rare illusion in BA.

That said, I think BA is a nicer, cheaper, and safer place any place in Brasil and the women are more than acceptable. However, if your goal is to bang 10's, I suspect you can do better in Europe (if you have money) or Colombia (if you don't) BA fits my bank account and priorities so I go there.

It's pointless to make a comparison on macroeconomic issues and it's equally pointless to compare a place where you have an "in" with one where you are coming in cold.

Your tone sounds like you are determined to go to BA just so you can complain that the women were not beautiful enough. That might just be language issues but, if it is at all true, you should do yourself a favor and go to Colombia instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Brentwood
    The portenas are worldwide famous for their beauty
    Let me have my arguments about that. I am visiting B's A's for a few years now and I haven't seen any REAL beauty there except a very small number at Blacks.

I went to Colombia for two months and I saw a lot of beauties. Even the perfect 10 of my life on a Friday evening in Parque Jerras Medellin.

Unfortunately she was not with me. I only had a good 8+ on my side. She was the most beautiful woman I ever saw in my long life.

Even more beauties you can see in Venezuela but certainly not in B's A's.

My opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    Pricing is simple and complicated. The general rule is that they will try and charge whatever they you think you are willing to pay. Privados tend to have the least variability while the high-end clubs have the most. Internet chicas and streetwalkers are somewhere in the middle.

If you read the board, you'll see $AR100-$AR300 as a normal privado price, AR$300 (Ness) - AR$800 (Madahos) for a club after including costs at the clubs, $AR200-$AR500 for an Internet chica, and everything between free and your life for a random girl picked up on the street.

TLN is less common here. Lots of girls in Rio are just working there so living in shitty conditions packed eight in a room to save as much money as possible. Staying overnight in a hotel is a plus to them Girls in BA tend to have a family life here so are less interested in overnight.

Economic statistics are useless in this matter. It's all about business. Read the board and you'll see experiences vary widely.

A beautiful hooker in Buenos Aries moves to Italy or Spain to get paid in Euros. The top 5% of lookers tend to have more options. I'm sure there are some out there but they are not just standing around on the corner waiting to spend the night with you for 200 pesos. If you come here with that expectation, you are going to be disappointed.
    It sounds like that I would have to stay in Vienna to fuck the top 5 % of Argentinian callgirls.

No, in any case I will have a trip to be. A. Curtainly I am clear about it, that it is not possible to have a hole night with a top-chica for 200 Pesos, but what I wanted to say is, that I could an can not see something like a market-equillibrum according to my informations, that in BA there are about 100,000 prostitutes working and most of the people don't have money.

In Rio this was a completely other case. One of my friends stayed for 9 years there as a correspondent and had a girlfriend who came from one of the top families in Brasil. So every door to every disco or memberclub was open and in two months I only had two professionals. My other contacts came from Hippo or Caligula etc.

The Problem is, that I don't have this sort of contact in Argentina. I know some Argeninian diplomats here in Vienna an some Austrian diplomats in be. A. But I don't't have businesscontacts to the Argentinien upper class. In this context I want to get in contact with Ex-German or Ex-Austrian immigrant clubs witch must exist. (Not the ex-nazis certainly; there must also be others!

I don't want to be indiscreet, so if you don't want to answere this question pease say it: In which context are you in BA only for the chicas or also for business?

Best Regards,

Greg

Posting Limitations