Thread: Uruguay Travel Info

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Does anyone know where to go for sex in Colonia?

OK, all you visa-renewers and other guys stuck waiting for a boat. Spare me the reviews on how lousy the mongering scene is in Uruguay; I've heard 'em all from you before.

BUT, if I'm going to be spending a night in Colonia for a night, regardless, does anyone know where I can go, privado or massage parlor wise, or anything else wise, re: sex? (I know where to stay, eat, drink, and gamble, or at least I sort of do)

Thank you for any helpful (and not cynical) advice.

BTG

LOL I know dude. I must be getting hard to take.

I got a hard-on for the southern cone (Actually, skinny chicks that are a little more gameful). But I have some commitments. I have another month in the DR and two in Colombia. (things could be worse)

BUT THEN, I look forward to my first visit to BA. I will try to stay about 3 weeks so that I take a good look around and stop all the BS questions:)

Venues: 8
    Iamzonzon,

No offense dude, but you're just going to have to come down here someday and see things for yourself! :)

Can anyone take a stab at comparing the physical appearance of non pro Uruguayans with ladies from BA? (I get the impression that BA ladies are more attractive - definitely more bitchy)

And if the place is 15% more expensive than BA, does that mean that it costs the same amount as; Miami; Atlanta; LA? Mas or Manos

Uruguay by car.

Took off for Montevideo last Thursday night by car. The crossing into Uruguay at Fray Bentos has been closed for 4 years by protesters wanting a paper mill in Uruguay to close down. Fat chance! The Finns who built it ploughed 1 Billion into it. The crossing is open at Paysandu, about 4 hours out of Bs As. Immigration and customs took all of 30 seconds and my DNI Permanent Argentine Resident was all I needed. Stayed the night there. I was with a GF and as I drove into the centre of town, about 12.30am, there were quite a few young hookers on the corners. So if you need a top-up on your way through, it will be there waiting for you. Paysandu to Montevideo is 4 hours more. Good roads, badly signposted.

Over the last 20 years I have made the odd obligatory visit to Punta Del Este, by-passing Montevideo. Very foolish of me. Not cheap for US citizens due to the appreciating Uruguayan Peso; probably 15% more expensive than Argentina. Hard to believe that 2 countries with a common European heritage could be so socially different. People were friendly, straight forward and kind, without the sinister feel that you sometimes get here. Food just fantastic; meat much the same as Bs As, but add fresh and plentifull seafood and lamb; and better service and in my opinion, better quality. Had to settle for a fairly ordinary hotel, (HOTEL GRAND AMERICAN, U$54 a night) as there was a MERCOSUR conference and the Latin American Beach Sport Competion on, but it wasn't bad and was right downtown on Av Rio Negra. Very convienient. Great, great street market on Sunday. Weather very oceanic and the city feels like a port city. Highly recommended for a trip of a few days. I had 5 and could have done with a few more days. Will repeat for sure. Direct ferry and flights from Bs As.

Argento

How is the chica-market in paraguay?

How is the chica-market in Paraguay?

As always, YMMV, but here that's especially true.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    "Casa De La Nonna (sp? In Maldonado. Great in-call P4P sex experience, with dozens and dozens of girls all working completely independently"

I've mongered in that exact same Brothel and I'm telling you I'd rather stay home and "Jack Off"

Once again, I'm telling you the best part of Uruguay is leaving.

Exon
    The way the "Casa" works is that all the girls work independently, out of their own rooms. Not unlike shopping the windows in the Red Light District in Amsterdam. As such, there is no one enforcing any kind of uniform standard, like Gysell, or other of the better BA privado managers.

So in this place, you walk the halls, and see something you like (early in the evening, the pickings can be very slim, later, they can be abundant) Then you negotiate your deal, independently. Some Spanish is clearly a plus at this point.

Then, what happens can be anywhere from a real bust, to real ecstacy. My first visit provided a lame session that totally conforms to Exon's preference to jacking off at home. (In fact, I went back to my hotel and did exactly that! My second was much better. The third visit was a mixed bag--it was my birthday, and I was in Uruguay, alone, so I decided to celebrate the occasion by buying a chica right at the stoke of midnight. I did, and she was a complete bust. I thought about leaving, but I decided, what the hell, it's a big place, the night is young, and I can just walk down the hall and try to do better. I did, and found a chica who had looks of "9", and who was into negotiating a longer session, with BBBJ, CIM, etc. For an appropriate fee (sorry I can't remember the exact $$$ involved, and sorry I can't remember this gem's name, either. A bit drunk at the time, I fear--full of birthday wine) She had the greatest repratoire! The BBBJ, multiple positions, a slow and sultry ball masage, lots of ass-play with condom wrapped toys, and much, much more! What a great 90 minutes with an absolute stunner!

This place is the definition of YMMV, even on the same evening!

Retired Member

"Casa De La Nonna (sp? In Maldonado. Great in-call P4P sex experience, with dozens and dozens of girls all working completely independently"

I've mongered in that exact same Brothel and I'm telling you I'd rather stay home and "Jack Off"

Once again, I'm telling you the best part of Uruguay is leaving.

Exon

OK, not to DEFEND mongering in Uruguay, but to provide some info

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    The best part about Uruguay is leaving to go back to Buenos Aires.

Exon
    I'll repeat something I wrote in a post replying to a question by Imazonzon a month or so ago.

Note that I'm not a big fan of practicing the hobby in that country, and God knows I prefer the scene in BA, but it's not completely hopeless over there, if you're going anyway, or going for any other reason. I have a couple of serious thumbs up recommendations in MVD and Punta Del Este, below:

....The link to a rather helpful forum in the World Sex Guide (especially World Traveler 69's invaluable list)

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...splay.php?f=165

This stuff was a big help to me when I was mongering (or trying to) over there.

I'll just make three points, if you're thinking of going to spend some time there:

1) if the goal is to meet non P4P chicas there as a visiting foreigner with modest Spanish language skills, it MAY be that you will find the average Uruguayan a little less stuck up and materialistic than her Portena counterparts. Uruguyanas are proud of their country, and all that, but they know they are not Brazil nor Argentina, and thus have a much more modest sense of their own relative importance in the world. Some people compare the attitude to one of Canadians vs. Americans, but I don't know about that.

I don't know if you'd find the attitudes there more user friendly than in BA (since I'm only looking for the pros, myself) but you might.

2) In Montevideo, you will find the independent chicas advertising on line as pretty much hit or miss, with maybe a few more misses in that talent pool. What passes for privados are often more like low end night clubs, and are well below BA in quality (and quantity) One exception: StarBene, listed on WT69's list. This is a privado of exceptional quality. It has prices that are about like El Cielo Private on Llarena in BA, but a quality of girls, and a pleasantness of surroundings (especially in the common areas--the bedrooms vary in quality, according to price, believe it or not) also are on par with BA joints like El Cielo. I had a few great sessions there, the best of which, though, ironically, was with a 21 year old Argentine girl named Paola.

3) I personally have come to find the city of Montevideo pretty dreary. It has it's good parts, and good days (and any day that includes a trip to StarBene is a good day!) But all in all, I much prefer the beach scene, out east to Punta Del Este, and its surroundings, in the summer season, to be the highlight of the country. Of course, there you will meet mostly vacationing Argentines! If you do get as far as Punta Del Este, don't miss a visit (or two, or three, or daily) to the Casa De La Nonna (sp?) In Maldonado. Great in-call P4P sex experience, with dozens and dozens of girls all working completely independently, so you can carve out the price, duration, style, and other details of your particular session any way you like!

BTG
    Last edited by Big Travel Guy; 10-20-09 at 20:42. Reason: numerous miscellaneous punctuation clean-ups

Retired Member

The best part about Uruguay is leaving to go back to Buenos Aires.

Exon

How is the chica-market in Uruguay? This would be a good combination to my BA trip. And if the market is good there, which location is the best? Montevideo, Mar Del Plata,

Administrator

Venues: 398

Uruguay Travel Info

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations