Thread: Halloween Sex Party!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    More hots pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Imagen 203_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 205_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 207_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 213_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 223_resize.jpg‎  

Imagen 225_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 243_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 245_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 229_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 238_resize.jpg‎  

Hallowen Party!

More Pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Imagen 123_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 136_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 166_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 175_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 177_resize.jpg‎  

Imagen 181_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 184_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 195_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 200_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 201_resize.jpg‎  

Hallowen Party

Pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Imagen 017_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 018_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 055_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 064_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 044_resize.jpg‎  

Imagen 096_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 101_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 108_resize.jpg‎   Imagen 025_resize.jpg‎  

Retired Member

Pictures Please.

Exon

Thanks to Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Boner Donor
    Thanks for throwing the party. I had a great time. I lost 1k, my camera and for some reason my asshole is hurting. Jk What time did the party end? I left the ***** house at 7:45 and my friend was passed out in front of my door.
    I'd like to thank all the boys that showed up at the party!

It was NOT what I had in mind!

I still had a decent time though.

Met some good guys and saw a few of the boys.

The girls were way too conservative!

I had better ideas but, oh well!

Next time!

Thanks Again Boys!

TL.

Anybody want to go eat dinner tonight just call me.

156 116 4254

Ramiro

IMHO, Vanina was gorgeous and Gysell was a redhot MILF!

Halloween Party

Thanks for throwing the party. I had a great time. I lost 1k, my camera and for some reason my asshole is hurting. Jk What time did the party end? I left the ***** house at 7:45 and my friend was passed out in front of my door.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    I should be there, not here.

Cowboy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says "Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, laying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says "If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The cowboy replies, "If you weren't such a be I t c h, you'd realize I was talking to the sheep."
    Man, I sure wish you could make it tonight dude!

Funny joke!

We will all be thinking about you!

Take Care,

TL

Pissed

I should be there, not here.

Cowboy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says "Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, laying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says "If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The cowboy replies, "If you weren't such a b i t c h, you'd realize I was talking to the sheep."

The Party is Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    I know you've been working hard to get your place ready. Is there anything your need help with? What time should we arrive?

Late,
    Yes Sir!

The Party is Tonight Boys!

Someone told me last night that they thought that the party would be on Sat. Night.

It's not!

It's tonight at 9 pm at my place downtown.

After that we could try Hook or something near by but if we go in as a fortce they should comps us free covers etc!

First things first!

The party is today!

TL

Jealous

Completely bummed that I won't be able to make this wonderful event.

Unfortunately (for Halloween) I will be lucky to get a reeses peanut butter cup and rub one out in the shower for my my trick or treat.

Happy Hallowennie In Argentinee!

Thanks Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    I know you've been working hard to get your place ready. Is there anything your need help with? What time should we arrive?

Late,
    Thanks Judd!

I put about 100 beers in the fridge today and I'm trying to clean-up a bit and set-up the tables, chairs, etc as we speak.

I may have some chips but probably no food to speak of for now anyway.

I know that there are a few or a lot of guys that only seem to drink Diet Coke and Mineral Water but I'll see what I can do.

It should'nt be a problem.

Seating may be limited.

Standing room only after a certain hour I'm thinking.

Bring your cameras!

Pitch in and buy some Single Malt guys!

Fuck it!

Let's have a good time man!

TL.

P. S - Sorry about the $20.00 peso cover guys! It's been a bad year!

At least you get a free beer with it!

After that it gets better!

We Still on 4 Friday?

Late,

Bring Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger
    How about these ideas:

-Have some of the girls show up in schoolgirl outfits with those big suckers and pigtails.

-Have someone show up in latex or leather and do some bondage and spanking.

-anal ring toss.

-someone bring a Sybian or other machine sex device.

-live sex show.

-someone make a 7 foot wall with a hole and do gloryhole for mongers.

-bukkake finale.

Can we invite other chicas or is it just up to the host to decide which are there?

Stinger
    [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]

All ideas are great it's up to the chicas!

[Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations