This restaurant was opened in Dec'08 and I discovered it during one of my walking trips in Palermo.

TIMING: Mon to Saturday (Dinner ONLY)

AMBIENCE: Excellent (3 to 4 notches above Indian Restaurant "Tandoor")

FOOD: Excellent (3 to 4 notches above all Indian Restaurants in town). In my opinion equal to any good restaurant in New Delhi or Mumbai.

SPICE LEVEL : Strictly as per your requirements. I always asked for the highest level!

PRICES: A good heavy meal with a drink (100 ARS). Remember, to ask for 10% discount on CASH payment.

PORTION SIZE : Quiet big. If you are eating alone, enough to get it packed and eat next day in lunch as well!

SERVICE: Good. Thumbs up for the good looking female waitresses a la Asian restaurant in Palermo " Sudestada".

NEGATIVES: Avoid going on Saturday as its Houseful despite having many tables and two floors. On that day, the waitresses seem to be running all over the place to cope up. Avoid ordering any fish or seafood dish as Indian restaurants abroad are not the best place to eat fish or seafood.

KITCHEN DEPTT: Have one India chef, two Pakistani chefs and one Bangladeshi chef in the kitchen. And perhaps the extra zing in the food.

LANGUAGES: Spanish, English, Hindi.

DISHES I ATE: Hyderabadi Keema (Minced mutton) Black Dhall (Lentils) Garlic Naan, Kulcha (Breads), Ghost Tikka ( barbeque mutton) - all EXCELLENT.

I did not eat the desert but recommend "Shahi Tukda".

TRIVIA: Its owned by two Indian businessmen who own various businesses in South America and its just one of them. The restaurant is managed by their relative, whose name is "Mahesh".

Saw very good looking, well to do Argentine crowd eating there every time, I went.

FINAL VERDICT:This is the No 1 Indian restaurant in town in every aspect!