Thread: Who owns the privados?

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhot
    A girl like me!
    And good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by PendejoLoco
    I always wondered who owns the privados. I heard rumours that there are a few owners only. Others have said that corrupt policemen are active in the business. Anyone that have some information?
    A girl like me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    The privados keep raising prices while the Obomination's dollar weakens a little against the peso. We are ''double fucked'', but with no orgasmos!
    Speak for yourself gramps! Some of us have Euros to burn. Other earn Pesos.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Can you imagine a working girl built to meet government specifications?

Worst yet, can you imagine the level of service we'd get if all working girls were government employees?

Even worse, can you envision a scenario wherein the government decided that the cost of a working girl's services were too high and thus unaffordable to some citizens, and their solution was the "Government Privado Service", which would be a division of the "Government Sex Bureau"

ROTFLMAO!
    This is where you'd insert the "Public Option" so everyone would have good affordable Privato service.

Exon

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Can you imagine a working girl built to meet government specifications?

Worst yet, can you imagine the level of service we'd get if all working girls were government employees?

Even worse, can you envision a scenario wherein the government decided that the cost of a working girl's services were too high and thus unaffordable to some citizens, and their solution was the "Government Privado Service", which would be a division of the "Government Sex Bureau"

ROTFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Republican's own the privatos.

Exon
    I always knew I liked the Republicans. Now I know why. What a great idea for a private / public partnership. If they make this a part of their plank in 2012, they surely will get back on track. Fix the deficit and unemployment, and have some fun doing it. Best idea I've heard in a long time.

Retired Member

Who owns the privados?

Republican's own the privatos.

Exon

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by PendejoLoco
    I always wondered who owns the privados. I heard rumours that there are a few owners only. Others have said that corrupt policemen are active in the business. Anyone that have some information?
    All of the above plus any number of decent folk trying to make a living.

Who owns the privados?

Posting Limitations