Thread: Cyberpycho on the loose November 2009

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Cyberpycho
    Great report.

We all have off days.

You were probably due for a bad day, not every day can be golden. It's normal. At least you got an interesting story to tell.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpycho
    Worked late into the night on day seven, left the office around midnight. Decided to stop over to see Sienna since I did not call her on Sunday. Walked in, looked around and couldn't find her. Sat at the bar and had a beer and some small talk with a few chicas while enjoying my dinner (a bowl of salted peanuts) After awhile I looked up and there she was, sitting about 20 feet from where I was. Didn't know how long she was there and why she didn't come up and acknowledge me. Don't understand why she is having an attitude, I am after all just another fuck. As I was walking to the banos, I walked passed touched her on the shoulder and said "hola." She just looked at me, didn't say hi, smiled or anything. Fuck this! Took a piss and left without even looking at her. Went to Hooks to check the place since I wasn't impressed with it my first visit. This night there was a few more chicas and the hag that stuck on me like a velcro fly wasn't there. But then the hag brigade lined up, hag 1 -no, hag 2 -no no, hag 3 -no no por favor no! Then I see Brenda and Janet coming from the back of the bar, seems that they got changed and was getting ready to leave with two guys. They both see me smiled and waved. After they left I see this chica at the bar staring at me. I smiled and she came over. She was a brunette, hair down to her shoulders, wasn't bad looking but wasn't a knockout either. This girl did not speak a lick of English. I think her name was Martina or Martara or something like that. She was from Paraguay. The only thing I got from her was completo and cola. So I drank about two more drinks and then we left. We walked to the parking space where my car was, fuck! My car has been stolen was the first thought that came to mind, fuck! After talking with the door man from ness I understand that it was towed. I guess better towed then stolen. I cursed those two old bastards that signaled me to back up when I asked them if there was parking there. What a bad fucking night! And as I was standing there in the light I looked at this chick and notice that she had the remains of a little black eye, I said "what the fuck! Who gave you a shiner," as I pointed at her eye. She gestured something about poking herself with her figure or some bullshit like that. I think all these fucking places need to turn the lights on for 10 minutes every hour! What the hell, just wanted to get the day over with by now. Went to get my car out of the impound lot, it cost me 190 pesos! Entering the hotel I could tell the door man was probably thinking "Jesus! He's now beating the hookers before he brings them here!" What a bad fucking night! In bed chica proceeds to suck me without condom, she tries fucking me without a condom and I said no condom, no fuck! We fucked; her on top, me on top, doggy style, then after awhile she's sitting on the bed sucking me again and then I blew the wad in her mouth and I don't know if she was ready or not but it looked like when you rush to put the cap back on the 7up bottle after half of it has already exploded out. Then she started gagging and spate a mouth full of cum on my carpet, I shit you not! On the carpet! She runs to the bathroom gagging and washing her mouth out. I hear her going yuck, yuck as I'm laying there with my cum all over and on the carpet thinking "thought she was gonna swallow, she acted like she was going to." What the fuck! Cleaned myself up and went to sleep. I had to put this night behind me. Besides it was already almost 5 a. M. Think I might make it to work by noon.
    Told Ya, Your supposed to Fuck durning the day.

Exon

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Sorry to sound ignorant, what exactly is Nuevo Estillo.

Thanks in advance.
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=1911

Day seven not in heaven

Worked late into the night on day seven, left the office around midnight. Decided to stop over to see Sienna since I did not call her on Sunday. Walked in, looked around and couldn't find her. Sat at the bar and had a beer and some small talk with a few chicas while enjoying my dinner (a bowl of salted peanuts) After awhile I looked up and there she was, sitting about 20 feet from where I was. Didn't know how long she was there and why she didn't come up and acknowledge me. Don't understand why she is having an attitude, I am after all just another fuck. As I was walking to the banos, I walked passed touched her on the shoulder and said "hola." She just looked at me, didn't say hi, smiled or anything. Fuck this! Took a piss and left without even looking at her. Went to Hooks to check the place since I wasn't impressed with it my first visit. This night there was a few more chicas and the hag that stuck on me like a velcro fly wasn't there. But then the hag brigade lined up, hag 1 -no, hag 2 -no no, hag 3 -no no por favor no! Then I see Brenda and Janet coming from the back of the bar, seems that they got changed and was getting ready to leave with two guys. They both see me smiled and waved. After they left I see this chica at the bar staring at me. I smiled and she came over. She was a brunette, hair down to her shoulders, wasn't bad looking but wasn't a knockout either. This girl did not speak a lick of English. I think her name was Martina or Martara or something like that. She was from Paraguay. The only thing I got from her was completo and cola. So I drank about two more drinks and then we left. We walked to the parking space where my car was, fuck! My car has been stolen was the first thought that came to mind, fuck! After talking with the door man from ness I understand that it was towed. I guess better towed then stolen. I cursed those two old bastards that signaled me to back up when I asked them if there was parking there. What a bad fucking night! And as I was standing there in the light I looked at this chick and notice that she had the remains of a little black eye, I said "what the fuck! Who gave you a shiner," as I pointed at her eye. She gestured something about poking herself with her figure or some bullshit like that. I think all these fucking places need to turn the lights on for 10 minutes every hour! What the hell, just wanted to get the day over with by now. Went to get my car out of the impound lot, it cost me 190 pesos! Entering the hotel I could tell the door man was probably thinking "Jesus! He's now beating the hookers before he brings them here!" What a bad fucking night! In bed chica proceeds to suck me without condom, she tries fucking me without a condom and I said no condom, no fuck! We fucked; her on top, me on top, doggy style, then after awhile she's sitting on the bed sucking me again and then I blew the wad in her mouth and I don't know if she was ready or not but it looked like when you rush to put the cap back on the 7up bottle after half of it has already exploded out. Then she started gagging and spate a mouth full of cum on my carpet, I shit you not! On the carpet! She runs to the bathroom gagging and washing her mouth out. I hear her going yuck, yuck as I'm laying there with my cum all over and on the carpet thinking "thought she was gonna swallow, she acted like she was going to." What the fuck! Cleaned myself up and went to sleep. I had to put this night behind me. Besides it was already almost 5 a. M. Think I might make it to work by noon.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain

Thanks in advance.
    Its a chica bar a little off the beaten path. They have free pizza night, strip shows etc. They had great lesbian shows from what I remember.

You can't take the girls home, they have rooms next door. Quality was hit and miss when I was there.

Rumored to be run by mafioso.

Cheers

Nuevo Estillo

Thanks in advance.

Fun Time!

Yeah, enjoyed the other night with you guys at Nuevo Estilo. I think a good game for a p / t gf is to pull one of these adorable hotties out of that place on 2nd and 3rd dates as a pseudo lt gf type.

That is what other senior mongers on the board have told me they have done.

Jaggar.

Well, got off work around 7pm Saturday night. Called TejanoLibre and met up with him and his buddies over at his restaurant. We went and dinned at Broccolino's, place was packed and the food was good. Afterwards we ran into other mongers from this board. After a 20 minute or so chat about five of us jumped in my car to head for Neuvo Estilo so I could get Sienna's number for our Sunday date. And of course while I was there I had to sink the pink one more time. TL and I stayed and closed the place out. 5:00 am we decided to call Brenda's sister Janet. TL just so happened to have her number. Score! She answered and we drove to pick them up. After I had a few more beers and some food in my stomach I took Brenda back to my hotel. She is such a fine little girl. Looks abolutely awesome naked. Needless to say we didn't wake up until around 9pm and I got her home by 10: 30pm. Guess I fucked up my date with Sienna! But this night I was satisfied and worn out. Had a good time hangin out with TL and the other guys. Sorry I don't remember your call names and I don't want to use your real ones here. Did nothing day six but rested. Came down with a fever and went straight to bed after work.

Day four, five and six

Well, got off work around 7pm Saturday night. Called TejanoLibre and met up with him and his buddies over at his restaurant. We went and dinned at Broccolino's, place was packed and the food was good. Afterwards we ran into other mongers from this board. After a 20 minute or so chat about five of us jumped in my car to head for Neuvo Estilo so I could get Sienna's number for our Sunday date. And of course while I was there I had to sink the pink one more time. TL and I stayed and closed the place out. 5:00 am we decided to call Brenda's sister Janet. TL just so happened to have her number. Score! She answered and we drove to pick them up. After I had a few more beers and some food in my stomach I took Brenda back to my hotel. She is such a fine little girl. Looks abolutely awesome naked. Needless to say we didn't wake up until around 9pm and I got her home by 10: 30pm. Guess I fucked up my date with Sienna! But this night I was satisfied and worn out. Had a good time hangin out with TL and the other guys. Sorry I don't remember your call names and I don't want to use your real ones here. Did nothing day six but rested. Came down with a fever and went straight to bed after work.

Retired Member

I stand corrected, he should have a back up date.

Exon

Venues: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento
    Can't help it Ex. Weary or leary?

Argento
    Or wary even!

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Cyberpycho,

Be a little weary of your date for Sunday. To the best of my knowledge your the first person to have ever dated a Neuvo Estilo Chica off site.

As a general rule the management won't let there girls free Lance. You might think of getting a back up date for Sunday.

Exon
    Can't help it Ex. Weary or leary?

Argento

Do these chicas husbands let them do this kind of work?
    Have you ever lived in a country with almost half its population under poverty level?

Retired Member

Cyberpycho,

Be a little weary of your date for Sunday. To the best of my knowledge your the first person to have ever dated a Neuvo Estilo Chica off site.

As a general rule the management won't let there girls free Lance. You might think of getting a back up date for Sunday.

Exon

Day three

Got back to hotel from work around 5:30. Was going to lay down for about two hours and woke up at 10:30 pm. Took a shower and headed out to look for El Alamo. Man! Walked in and the place was packed. Wall to wall fine chicas. Met a barmaid from NY, named Brit. She was pretty cool. Real cute face too. She says to me "its kind of funny how all the Americans seem to find this place." I chuckled and said "yeah, this place is famous, a friend of mine told me about it." The place was awesome, they played good music and everywhere you turned was a fine betty! I ate and drank two beers and then left for Neuvo Estilo, was going to drop in there to check out the seen and then head out to the Cocodilo. Man! I never made it out of that place! Neovo Estilo was the shit! I thought Montreal had the best strip joints, this place just blew up that misconception. I walked in and a show had already started. It was two chicas one dressed as a man and the other was in a wedding dress. They preceded to undress each other and then got it on. It was a great show, reminded me of the time I spent in Amsterdam about 15 years ago watching the sex shows over there. After checking out the seen, this chica caught my eye. She was Argentine with bleach blond hair all the way down to her ass. Absolutely fine and was exactly my type. Her name is Sienna, any of you met her? She was with two chicas from Paraguay. We talked for a while and then we went to the short time hotel. This chicas' favorite position is riding on top. No matter what position I moved into; mission, doggy, she always ended up on top. This was the best piece so far. I am taking your advice and have arranged to meet her on Sunday afternoon. My dick is getting hard on just the anticipation. When we were done, we talked for a few minutes laying in bed. She is 22 and got married at 17. She has two kids. I asked her where her husband was and if he was in the club waiting to kill me? She laughed and said "no, he was at home watching the kids." Is that normal? Do these chicas husbands let them do this kind of work? After we finished we went back to the club and it was already 4:30 so I just stayed until closing and drank another beer. One thing also, is that she agreed that we will do a threesome together before I leave. She told me that she will ask one of her friends that she likes to join us. Maybe this will be a mid week lunch date for me. I appreciate all of your advice, and I am trying to pace myself. I honestly did leave the hotel with the intent of just trying to find a few numbers for a Saturday afternoon meeting, FUCK! I only have 8 more days before I am kicked out of the garden of eden! If they ever let me back into this place I will always save one night for Neuvo Estilo!

Posting Limitations