This blog is moderated by Ukfun
    If you ever visit Oro, in Palermo, there is one girl there from Corrientes whose mother was an english teacher and her grand mother was irish. She suits your age bracket and seems interesting on different levels.

25-35 that speak english

I posted on Jasmine who is an early 30's spinner. She speaks good english, is from Uruguay and would be worth the time and price of admission to meet for a couple of hours. She comes to you and delivers as promised. Definitely will repeat on my next trip down. You won't regret it. Do a search and you will find her email address.

UKFUN,

As you can see from the many write ups on both Bella and Gysell, both are excellent stops for you to make. Live it up and do all three ladies, but not in the same day. The key to enjoying BA is sperm management.

Good luck, Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Ukfun
    Good morning all, 1st may I say ArgentinaPrivate. Com is amazing for finding out real honest info about Argentina.

Now for my request.

Can anybody recommend in any sexy real 25-35 ladies thats speaks English.

Thank you all UKfun
    Hi dear,

In my place two of my girls speak good English. Veronica and Tina!

I hope see you soon.

Kisses.

Gysell

Quote Originally Posted by Shane44
    I assume "25-35" refers to the desired age range. Go to "Forums", then to "Independent Chicas" and then to "Bella". She is a good starting point, but read the posts first and see if you agree. Her written and verbal English are fine and so is her ass.
    Thank you my sweet shane.

I speak english.

But I'm 24.

Kisses

Anina on Platynum speaks great English.

I assume "25-35" refers to the desired age range. Go to "Forums", then to "Independent Chicas" and then to "Bella". She is a good starting point, but read the posts first and see if you agree. Her written and verbal English are fine and so is her ass.

25-35 ladies thats speaks English

Good morning all, 1st may I say ArgentinaPrivate.com is amazing for finding out real honest info about Argentina.

Now for my request.

Can anybody recommend in any sexy real 25-35 ladies thats speaks English.

Thank you all UKfun

Posting Limitations