This blog is moderated by Shadows
    I think this photoshop topic is over rated. The biggest worry is a girl using a photo that is 10 years old when was 20 lbs lighter. This happens a lot on sites like Platynum or Area vip. Not so much on BairesGirls or TacosAltos.

The next is makeup. When these girls go to their photo sesssion they are made up to the hilt.

Then the girls choose the photos that favor them. They are not going to pick photos that emphasize sagging tits, chunky legs etc.

I don't know about the rest of the girls on argenta-vip but Natasha has a lot of make up in her photos. I think she looks better without the make up. She is a young, healthy, happy, very good looking girl.

The photos of the other girls on argenta-vip are probably as accurate. However, the real deal can be the same, better or worse than the photos.

Sometimes the best policy is to make an appointment without picking a specific girl. You will be shown a line up. See who looks best in person.

However, if you really have your eye on a particular girl this policy can backfire. Because you didn't reserve that girl, she could be unavailable when you show up.

Those who request take-out, based solely on a girls photo, must have 'kick me' signs on their butt. This policy is beyond stupid.

Argentas-vip question

Are the argentas-vip chicas real?

They smell like having quite a photoshop session.

If they look like the pics, I'm calling Monday alldaylong to make an appointment.

I was so hot to get both of these girls that I was trying to get someone to make the call for me. So I thought if I email them and said I was trying to set up an appointment that would work.

They responded with the comment that only non hidden id or phone only.

So typically I could have spent 2,000 pesos like I did at 930 Paraguay but they needed to know my phone was secure.

This was a little frustrating. I today got a private email from a local foro of Sol. She willnot post only works 2-4 but great body, face and covered in tatoos. 300Pesos completo. Hot, not for the meek.

Thank for the great code, very funny!

Hola,

Natasha o Vero es disponible hoy o manana? Yo llamo pero nadia repuesta.

Digame por favor que paso!

Javier.

Estan disponibles. Los telefonos funcionan.

Tenes que llamar sin ocultar el id.

Solo se toman reservas telefonicas.

Besos

I know we are not supposed to post addresses but I will do it in code. Lavalle seven dollars and fifty cents, 8th grade I received a D.

I don't know why they don't pick up the phone. I have never had any trouble getting through to them.

However, they are only open Monday through Friday from about 10 or 11 in the morning to 8 or 9 at night.

P.S. What the fuck. World Traveler always posts addresses. The physical address of argentas-vip is Lavalle 750, piso 8D

If it is a privado, where is it?

If there are more girls than rooms, it must have an address.

Looks like Nikita is no longer listed on areavip (she was there 2 days ago)

As far as argentas-vip, I also tried calling several times and they never picked up. Good info Master J. I'll probably try again. Normally I would not bother when it's so difficult to make an appointment, but the talent level at this place is impressive. High quality girls and almost consistently positive reviews. Possibly the best privado in BA?

Thank you for the reply. My problem was they would not pick or answer an unmarked land line or cell phone caller. I think they said because of security.

I could not get through to make a call. Has any one heard of this from a privado?

If you could PM me the address next time I will show up and then make an appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Master J
    Interesting sidebar of this place I believe on Lavalle is last time I tried tomcall from my apartment with a calling card and they did not pick up. Then I found out my Motorola V195s was not unlocked. Then I tried to email them to make an appointment and the replied to the email but said they needed a phone number! Then I tried to get one of my girls to call and she was out of minutes. Water torture.

So although I had fun for the weeks I felt I missed out on Natasha and Vero who burn up the completo local boards. First time I heard of this type of screening.

http://www.argentas-vip.com.ar/natasha.html

http://www.argentas-vip.com.ar/vero.html
    Master J.

The reason argentas-vip.com.ar requires an appointment is because they have more girls than rooms. If you just show up you probably made a wasted trip - no rooms available.

The first time I went there I picked Natasha and was 5 minutes into the session when the person with the appointment showed up. They thought I was the person with the appointment.

They gave my money back and asked me to make an appointment for later, maybe the next day. By that time I was smitten. I have been back a lot of times.

Am I missing something here?

I can not find any link / picture / reference to a Nikita on the www.areavip.com.ar website. Can someone provide a direct link to this girl or is this further proof of something rotten in BA?

Cornoir

Interesting sidebar of this place I believe on Lavalle is last time I tried tomcall from my apartment with a calling card and they did not pick up. Then I found out my Motorola V195s was not unlocked. Then I tried to email them to make an appointment and the replied to the email but said they needed a phone number! Then I tried to get one of my girls to call and she was out of minutes. Water torture.

So although I had fun for the weeks I felt I missed out on Natasha and Vero who burn up the completo local boards. First time I heard of this type of screening.

http://www.argentas-vip.com.ar/natasha.html

http://www.argentas-vip.com.ar/vero.html

If thats the most beautiful. You have not lived

While the photoshopped extravaganza is not un-attractive. Look carefully around the mouth and face where it is partially covered. This girl is a veteran. Not the young fresh splendida that Esten has provided.

Esten. Please do tell more. Does she look in person as she does online. Because I am in town next week.

The one thing above all else that also makes me suspect a shill here, is actually the title. The most beautiful girl you have ever seen? She is nice, but please.

Now if you had posted this girl Romina I might have believed you. Sorry I haven't seen her. Yet.

www.argentas-vip.com.ar/rom.html

Horse-shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows
    Hello Guys.

As you may notice I am a new mwmber of this Forum.

And it would be a pleasure to share with you what I found.

I found a great and beautifull Grirl in Downton.

Her name is Nikita.

She works only during the day.

The service she provides is Excellent!

She makes CIM. BBBj, great massage after or before. Great SEX.

She works alone in her own apartment.

Let me share with you guys this beauty.

She is in Suipacha & Sta Fe Ave.

You can see pics of her at www.areavip.com.ar.

Let s choose Nikita.

You can contact her at 153199-1909.

You are not going to br dissapointed.

Try her & tell your own experience.

See you Guys.

Shadows.
    Personally, I can not trust people that can't spell worth a shit, fuck transvestites or are new members with 2 posts hawking photo-shopped pussy!

One exception is Sir Exon due to his inventive English skills!

Now Shadow Boy, where did you meet this provider, how long did it last, was it completo, how much was the damage, etc, etc?

The ONLY hookers on the street during the day downtown are TRANNIES!

Provide pics and we can talk about it.

Maybe?

Plus, who the fuck cares about a goddamn massage either before or after?

Why waste valuable fucking time on a goddamn massage?

Better return to the states so you can learn how to spell.

Oh yeah, Argies NEVER leave the states unless they are forced out!

Take Care,

TL

P.S - If you want a REAL girl then try Ale from Hook´s in the post below .

That my friends is not HORSE-SHIT !

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra
    Hey Shadows, are you familiar with the term "shill"?
    Shadows, the answer is:-

"Shill" is an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others!

Shadows

Hey Shadows, are you familiar with the term "shill"?

Posting Limitations