Thread: Useful Facts and Figures

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tequila Tim
    Captain,

462 Cerra Cora is probably my favorite privado there, almost always an outstanding line-up. Nice facilities too. One thing I do agree with is they are pretty strict with the rules (e. g. No BBBJ). Must be a house policy. Thanks for the insightful reports!

TT

GFE no. 3

Managed to sneak out 2 hours today evening simply to check out the privados in day time on a weekday.

Arrived at 6 pm at Azara 1565 with high expectations amidst a very heavy rainfall. This privado has been reviewed very highly by other members. The apartment / house is no doubt quiet posh. Door opened by a nice looking chica acting as mamasan. 2 Chicas were presented. One had a very sexy ass but a very average face. The other girl was sweet looking but did not excite me enough to pay the 150, 000Guarani (33 us$) rate for 1 hour.

Left the place. Arrived at Azara 905, Apt A or B. The door B was opened after a very long time when I was about to go. It was a massive apartment, pretty comfortable. 2 chicas were presented. Both were below average looking and about 18-19 years old. Too young for my personal taste. The asking price 120, 000 G (26 us$) for 1 hour. I decided not to partake.

Left the place. Arrived at Cerra Cora 462. About 8 girls were presented at 7 pm in the evening. Almost 5 were very doable. And all 5 were better than the 4 girls I saw previously during the last 1 hour at the other 2 privados.

The room was pretty nice. The door of the room overlooking the balcony was kept open. Excellent wind blowing with rain. Perfect atmosphere was sex.

SEX. One of the most memorable experiences of my last few years. The girl was drop dead good looking. About 25-26 years old. Excellent body and excellent GFE. She made me take a shower before the sex. The bathroom was pretty neat. Clean new towel, new soap bar. She also took a shower. Later I realized that she loved using her tongue and did a excellent job with her tongue. (No beso negro or such ilk though).

I requested for a BBBJ but she refused. I offered propina. She refused. I asked her to decide her propina but she refused BBBJ. I did not argue further as no point spoiling the atmosphere.

But let me assure that lack of BBBJ was never felt by me as she did a excellent overall job with her tongue, kissing, fucking, licking, attitude etc.

Face. 7/10.

Body. 10/10.

GFE. 10/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Her body was worth dying for!

Later on after the sex, as usual I enquired about TLN. Here is the interesting part. During the sex, she behaved like my long lost GF. But when it came to discussing meeting at my hotel, she was a hard core (nothing wrong though). She said she will charge me by the hour at my hotel at 300, 000 G per hour (66 us$ per hour). I said for 6 hours. She said multiply it by 6! No discounts! I cajoled but to no avail.

Later on as we were coming out of the room, I could not help admiring her very very pretty ass. I asked her possibility of cola. She said " yes" con propina.

Trivia

1. The taxi guy yet again pulled off scam at me in day time. He said even if my bill is just 7000 G. I must still pay minimum 10000 Guarani. I agreed because it was raining, I was desperate and time was less.

2. For traversing 3 different privados in taxi in heavy rain, it cost me about 9 us$ cab fare. (hotel to hotel)

3. Over all 33 us$ (for sex) + 9 us$ cab fare. 42 us$ was extremely well spent. Now think about it, what would 150 Argentine peso get us in BA.

4. In last 20 years of mongering, first time ever I took full fledged showers before and after sex in a Latin American privado . The room and bathroom was absolutely top class.

Suerte

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    Trampa,

You are right. But because the taxi drivers here try to scam you, I didn't feel like asking them for a favor and was of course a bit "over" confident. But after the taxi left, the dark street and ringing the bell of a lonely house and awaiting endlessly for the door to open, send a eerie feeling down my throat.
    Hi Captain,

You're right, the area where you were is very quiet at night. When I was there my myself at night I asked the house to call me a cab as I was getting ready to leave after my session. I'm sorry to hear about the scam, I've never had any problems whatsoever with the cabs I've taken. Granted, they are a bit expensive in relation to the price of everything else there.

Thanks for the updates!

TT

Quote Originally Posted by Trampa  [View Original Post]
    Number 1 doesn't sound so good but if you are an experienced monger (and / or traveller) I would definitly have expected you to ask for the driver to stay untill the door is closed behind you. This is even in BA common practice
    Trampa,

You are right. But because the taxi drivers here try to scam you, I didn't feel like asking them for a favor and was of course a bit "over" confident. But after the taxi left, the dark street and ringing the bell of a lonely house and awaiting endlessly for the door to open, send a eerie feeling down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    After a long busy day, I finally found time to check out the monger scene in Asuncion a 2nd time.

Landed at 2200 hrs at Guia Productions (1241, 14 de Mayo). The street was desolate with not a single soul except some cats and dogs. The moment the taxi went away, I felt terribly lonely. Had I not been a experienced monger, would have probably fled from the place.

After ringing the bell, I found them taking a week bit too long to open the door adding to the eerie feeling and the dark street.

Anyway a chica opened the door. She was good enough to be a working girl herself but was the manager. The girls were presented. Alas! Not in the typical BA style. That is, chicas never came and hugged on the cheek. Rather they came all together (7 of them) and stood in front of me in the pose, how a group of air hostesses would pose.

I chose the best looking chica. Cost 100, 000 Guarani (22 us$) for 1 hour.

To cut long story short, excellent GFE.

However, she refused for a BBBJ. I offered propina but she refused unlike the girl the night before.

Before leaving, I asked her the prospects of spending a night with me (TLN) from8 pm to 8 am. She asked 300, 000 G. I negotiated and she agreed at 250, 000 G (55 us$). I asked if this would finally include a BBBJ. She blushed and nodded her head (but god knows!)

Her face. 8/10.

Her body. 9/10.

Her attitude. 8/10.

GFE. 9/10.

The room was a bit of a dump. Initially they took me to a very hot room but then the girl transferred us to a decent air conditioned room. Without the AC, sex would not have been so nice.

When I was having sex with her, I had made up my mind to go and check out a 2nd place as well tonite. But by the time, I finished I was famished and wanted to just get back to my hotel and get online.

Trivia.

1. The taxi drivers here try to scam you. Eg I found them with meter running when I boarded the taxi. I also found them trying to take a longer route by trying to tell you that your intended destination is too far.

2. I would not recommend late night mongering in Asuncion for a monger with 0 Spanish.

The 2 GFEs in 2 days have reaffirmed my faith in South America mongering scene and reminded me of the numerous GFE's, I used to have on the continent in the early 90s as compared to the last decade with the advent of internet and no of mongers increasing manifold.

Suerte.
    Number 1 doesn't sound so good but if you are an experienced monger (and / or traveller) I would definitly have expected you to ask for the driver to stay untill the door is closed behind you. This is even in BA common practice

TLN under $100 US? Nice........... I may have to check that out some day.

GFE no. 2

After a long busy day, I finally found time to check out the monger scene in Asuncion a 2nd time.

Landed at 2200 hrs at Guia Productions (1241, 14 de Mayo). The street was desolate with not a single soul except some cats and dogs. The moment the taxi went away, I felt terribly lonely. Had I not been a experienced monger, would have probably fled from the place.

After ringing the bell, I found them taking a week bit too long to open the door adding to the eerie feeling and the dark street.

Anyway a chica opened the door. She was good enough to be a working girl herself but was the manager. The girls were presented. Alas! Not in the typical BA style. That is, chicas never came and hugged on the cheek. Rather they came all together (7 of them) and stood in front of me in the pose, how a group of air hostesses would pose.

I chose the best looking chica. Cost 100, 000 Guarani (22 us$) for 1 hour.

To cut long story short, excellent GFE.

However, she refused for a BBBJ. I offered propina but she refused unlike the girl the night before.

Before leaving, I asked her the prospects of spending a night with me (TLN) from8 pm to 8 am. She asked 300, 000 G. I negotiated and she agreed at 250, 000 G (55 us$). I asked if this would finally include a BBBJ. She blushed and nodded her head (but god knows!)

Her face. 8/10.

Her body. 9/10.

Her attitude. 8/10.

GFE. 9/10.

The room was a bit of a dump. Initially they took me to a very hot room but then the girl transferred us to a decent air conditioned room. Without the AC, sex would not have been so nice.

When I was having sex with her, I had made up my mind to go and check out a 2nd place as well tonite. But by the time, I finished I was famished and wanted to just get back to my hotel and get online.

Trivia.

1. The taxi drivers here try to scam you. Eg I found them with meter running when I boarded the taxi. I also found them trying to take a longer route by trying to tell you that your intended destination is too far.

2. I would not recommend late night mongering in Asuncion for a monger with 0 Spanish.

The 2 GFEs in 2 days have reaffirmed my faith in South America mongering scene and reminded me of the numerous GFE's, I used to have on the continent in the early 90s as compared to the last decade with the advent of internet and no of mongers increasing manifold.

Suerte.

Take a Bow, El ALamo and Tequila Tim

Guys,

I had my first ever sexual experience in Asuncion. I had been trying to go to Asuncion since early 2009 but due to some reason or the other could not go.

However, the posts by TT and El Alamo on the city kept me at it for over 2 years. And finally I managed to combine a business trip with a pleasure trip.

I arrived in Asuncion 4-5 days ago but had been damn busy. But finally managed to get hands on experience with the chica scene today.

Mind you, my 2 weeks previous to Asuncion was spent in considerable misery in Buenos Aires. The reason being almost 8-10 times, very very bad sexual encounters in BA. Now, I am not sure if something is wrong with me Or some thing has gone wrong with chicas in BA. Right from 2008, I am seeing the chica encounter quality is going worse and worse in BA with passage of time. The chicas seem to have become very greedy (nothing wrong with that). But unfortunately the quality of sex has gone worse with the greed and level of exposure to expat mongers. I am talking about girls from Boliches and girls from medium to high class privados. Can you believe it that girls from mid level privados asking me for 100 us$ tip for a better sexual performance! (and note "dollars", not pesos. They want!).

So after 2 weeks of misery in BA I landed in Asuncion with least expectations. After being busy for 3-4 days, I finally got time to land today evening in a place called Eden (Azara 495) at 2100 hrs ( first went to AZARA 1565, but it was closed at 2100 hrs and only works days). I was shown a line up if 6 girls at Eden. I liked only one girl and price was 120000 Guarani for 1 hour. When the girl came to the room, first thing she announced that she was new to the job and a bit nervous and was trembling. Fair enough. But who knows!

To cut it short, had a excellent GFE experience with her. I was so impressed that I added one hour and ended doing 2 hours with her.

In between, when it came to a sloppy blowjob (which is my fav.). She refused and said its impossible to blow without a condom. After much cajoling and a tip of 30000 guarani, she agreed to blow without a condom. And gave a excellent blowjob lasting a good 15 minutes.

Total spent 270,000 Guarani ( 60 us$)

I was so impressed that I asked her to come to my hotel another night for a TLN, she asked for 300, 000 Guarani ( 66 us$) from 8 pm to 8 am (including bucal sin).

After a disastrous 2 weeks in BA, finally a good sexual experience.

Her body. 9/10.

Sexual skills. 8/10.

Face. 7/10.

GFE. 10/10.

So life is good!

El Alamo and Tequilla Tim, if you are reading this, I salute you! Without your guidance, it would not have been possible.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

1 month in Asuncion

I spent almost a month in Asuncion. You can find my wrap up here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...&postcount=530

You can also find a lot of individual reports on the same forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero  [View Original Post]
    Went recently to the Paraguyan embassy in BA to get my visa. As other had done, went less than a week before my flight to ASU. Was told fee was now $100. Thought it might be a gringo tax, but stamps in passport added up to $85, plus they added a $15 adminstrative fee of some sort. Not sure if that was for same day delivery.

There is a small shop about 20 meters away that will take 2 pictures for 10 pesos. Takes about 5 minutes.

Visa is only valid until your passport expires, unlike the Argentinian one.
    I guess the fee has changed since we got ours in March, 2010. According to Paraguayan Embassy in Washington website, the mulitple entry visa is now $100 and single entry is $65.

Paraguay Visa now $85+

Went recently to the Paraguyan embassy in BA to get my visa. As other had done, went less than a week before my flight to ASU. Was told fee was now $100. Thought it might be a gringo tax, but stamps in passport added up to $85, plus they added a $15 adminstrative fee of some sort. Not sure if that was for same day delivery.

There is a small shop about 20 meters away that will take 2 pictures for 10 pesos. Takes about 5 minutes.

Visa is only valid until your passport expires, unlike the Argentinian one.

We ate at Lido, They burned The hamburgers. After seeing the quality of the other food and how it was prepared I would hit my dick with a hammer before I ate at a Paraguayan buffet. I did walk by it though.

We stayed at the Guarani Esplendor. An alleged 4 star hotel. In the breakfast buffet the orange juice was Tang, the bread, and cereal were stale, and the sausages were made from old tires.

I the best food I had was a pizza at a Chopeteria.

We did not get out to Villa Mora, there may be nice places there, I dunno.

I am glad to be back in BA. In four hours I have had a great BBBJ and a great Lomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    The food here sucks. We did not find many places to get decent food. Even the Burger king here had shitty food. I tried it as a place of last resort. I also got the shits from something. I have never had that in BA over 4 years of traveling there. Luckily I was packing the correct pills to fix it.
    Things can't have gone that far "south," in terms of food, in five years or so - can they? I liked the Lido, across from the Pantheon de Heroes; there was a good "por-kilo" buffet on the south side of Palma, east of 14 de Mayo; out in Villa Morro, I really enjoyed the Hacienda de las Palomas (Mexican) the Paulista Grill (rodizio) and Acuarela (rodizio) Then there was "La Paraguayita," which is on Avenida Brasilia a couple of blocks north of Avda. Espana (in the Mariscal Lopez neighborhood) - I loved their cazuela de surubi.

Fun but not a repeat for me

First off cross Azara 495 off of any list you have. Both my traveling companion and myself had bad experiences.

There are a lot of pretty girls here, don't get me wrong. I was hitting 7's and 8's. The service left more to be desired. The only girl I got a BBBJ from was the drunk girl that I was playing poker with. She was a 6, and mid 30's. I tried to tip for it at the privados but no dice. The first thing I do when I get back to BA is get a sloppy blow job.

The chicas liked to be on top. For some reason they really did not like it when I was on top at all. I found this to be very annoying.

The food here sucks. We did not find many places to get decent food. Even the Burger king here had shitty food. I tried it as a place of last resort. I also got the shits from something. I have never had that in BA over 4 years of traveling there. Luckily I was packing the correct pills to fix it.

There is not very much nightlife at all. I am a night person, often staying out well past 7am in BA. After 11pm here there are tumbleweeds rolling down the road.

There is no readily available pot here. I had a few girls tell me that I needed to go to chacarita. When talking to one of the Koreans I was playing poker with he told me I would get jacked trying to go there. The chicas looked at me like I was the devil when I asked them about it. Although I was offered coke from the poker playing chica.

We did not venture out of the city center.

Is there a lot of crime here or is it just normal for security guards at electronics stores and such to carry assault rifles (FN-FAL) and sawed off shotguns hacksaw style? The Boyz in the Hood would have liked the shotgun. From my observations it seems like there is no clear line separating the military from the police.

Actually its close to $375. Its 4750 Guarani to one USD.

I think you missed a decimal point.

Posting Limitations