Thread: Killkenny's

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Plaza San Martin

This is a topic I hope gets fleshed out a bit more. I recall seeing a hot chica walk out in the middle of the street near the Marriott to begin realing in this guy, I did not stick around long enough to see if she was successful. The other practice I have always wondered about was around 6 years ago, when Biotonic Center was open in that area, the most smoking girls would walk around San Martin, Kilkenny, Marcelo T. With clip boards. To me they were hot enough to be promotoras but I always suspected they were on the program. Eventually I chatted one up and she produced restaurant info from her folder for me but her vibe told me she was getting nailed with great frequency. Just don't know what her availability was. Would like to hear from the guys with business down there if these clip board babes still exist and did they work on the side?

Killkenny's

I went for a dinner with an ex pro retired for the last 2 years. I let her choose the place and she told me she wanted to join a friend of hers, still working, who picked customers in an Irish pub.

So up we go. The scene is not obvious, I actually didn't even see the girl she was talking about. She told me she "fished" a spanish customer while talking on the phone.

I then understood that professionals were not limiting their hunting grounds to specific mongering places, but also to touristic entertaining areas.

I thought this could be an interesting information since I rarely read reports about those different places here.

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel..._bar-BR-1.html

Posting Limitations