This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

Closed

I will say closed, the phone does not work and nobody answers the door bell.

Mia Swallows!

Quote Originally Posted by Spelunker
    Definitely no misunderstanding - I had 100 pesos plus potential tip in my pocket based on the prices in this thread. When I asked the chica the price, she said "one hundred" in English. I produced said 100 peso note and the chica clearly said "no, 100 US dollars". When I began to walk, she commenced the production with the girl who answers the door and graciously accepted my pittance (the 100 plus the tip, up front)

This was very late, like 2 or 3 AM. The girl in question was a brown-skinned little thing with a tat above her left breast and her dark mane in a bob-type haircut. I believe she was the only girl there at the time. She said she was from Argentina.

Not terribly surprising given I am possibly the most obvious gringo in the history of gringos, but frustrating none the less.

If I can get the chicas to quit trying to fleece me and get the cabbies to stop passing me fake bills, I'll be in business.
    Ok Cave Dweller this is what I just found out:

The owner of the Privado in question told me that the receptionist just started working there and that he is not able to control what she says or does.

That's a BIG problem I told him!

He can't fire her yet because he does not have a replacement for her.

Usually his girlfriend, Isabel, is the daytime receptionist and she runs a tighter ship.

His concern is that the nightime girl must have been trying to pull a fast one on you with the Gringo upcharge and that she would have kept the change.

An Argie trying to pull a fast one on a Gringo?

Never!

Oh well, the girls name is Moreno.

I have not met her yet but if I can slip away I am going to try to walk in and see how they treat me when I'm only speaking English.

Is she worth the walk over to the Privado?

I was told that she is an attractive, large breasted ethnic type.

If she's not my type I will have to walk away and if they try that Gringo shit I am going to have to break something!

I sure hate big breasts!

Better luck in the future I hope.

TL.

P. S - Toyman, I know that you would like the girl that I tried the other night.

Mia.

Multiple Input, User Friendly Model.

No problem with BBBJ or Full-On Anal.

Plus she SWALLOWS!

Hell, that's why I recommended the girl in the first place!

I post for your behalf. Not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    As with many of TL's posts it appears that this is another dead end. Gringo pricing, poor service and fantasy posts about chicas. When will we ever learn. LOL.

Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    It must really bother you that I can have a great time with any girl in Buenos Aires for free and without a condom!

My posts are real.

If you choose to pay too much that's your fucking problem.

And if the girls have no sexual interest in you and they give you bad service that's your problem too!

There is nothing I can do to make them fuck you without a condom for free while actually climaxing.

That's the trick is'nt it ?

TL

It is and was on The List

Thanks for the Update.

Like most Privados they change owners alot. I guess they are not using the name anymore?

Marcelo T. de Alvear 1673, piso 1 7, at Rodriquez Peņa, (Fiesteritas VIP). 3 Chicas. Prices: 50p BJ, 80p 30 min. 100p 45 min. 150p hour. Tel: 4811-3139. Hours: 10am to 9pm. Closed Sundays for now. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...764#post397764

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Not Really mine but It is a friend of mine's and.

I am very likely going to open my own Privado in the same building because it is 2 blocks from Jackson's New Mansion and 3 blocks from The Alamo and Casa Bar.

Marcello T. De Alvear 1673 1st. Floor Apt. Number 7

4 811-3139 and 4 811-7412

(between Rodriguez Peņa and Montevideo)

1673 1st. Floor Apt. #7

Once your inside the building you can walk up the first flight of stairs and knock on the door.

3 to 5 girls.

Another TL dead end!

As with many of TL's posts it appears that this is another dead end. Gringo pricing, poor service and fantasy posts about chicas. When will we ever learn. LOL.

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Welcome to Bs As where there is more than a little BS

Not terribly surprising given I am possibly the most obvious gringo in the history of gringos, but frustrating none the less.

If I can get the chicas to quit trying to fleece me and get the cabbies to stop passing me fake bills, I'll be in business.
    Hands off! The 'most obvious gringo crown' is definitely mine.

If the chicas weren't trying to fleece you, you'd no longer be in Bs As (same goes for the cabbies)

You probably already know this but never get into a cab without small bills and the ability to pay without giving him a large bill.

As far as the chicas, you got it right which is "I don't speak spanish but I have X number of pesos in my pocket. Take it or leave it"

Definitely no misunderstanding - I had 100 pesos plus potential tip in my pocket based on the prices in this thread. When I asked the chica the price, she said "one hundred" in English. I produced said 100 peso note and the chica clearly said "no, 100 US dollars". When I began to walk, she commenced the production with the girl who answers the door and graciously accepted my pittance (the 100 plus the tip, up front).

This was very late, like 2 or 3 AM. The girl in question was a brown-skinned little thing with a tat above her left breast and her dark mane in a bob-type haircut. I believe she was the only girl there at the time. She said she was from Argentina.

Got on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    TL you should talk to them about that. I hate places that try to over charge people who do not speak good Spanish, or look like newbie's.
    I asked them what happened and the girl told me that the guy had a hundred dollar bill and that they said that they did not have change for a hundred.

It sounds like there was a misunderstanding of some sort.

Was it a language problem or Privado Bullshit?

I know I need to know!

There are no girls there by that name but that's ok; he was'nt so sure about that.

I'm supposed to go check out the new big titted girl from Salta.

I did advise everyone to CALL first although it's near by.

These guys may give up the apartment and I may try to take it over because I like the location and it's a great STARTER PRIVADO for me.

They seem to be stocking the pond with chicas.

Maybe 5 at times like Fri and sat nights.

Oh well, he did say that the girl did a decent job.

I sure hope that it was a misunderstanding.

TL

Stopped by this place late last night.

Only girl was a dark skinned, short-haired brunette named Milena (I think, I had had a few. Who asked for USD 100 for one hour, I told her I thought it was ARP 100.

She then made a big show of "begging" the madam to let me stay for the 150 ARP I had in my "wallet pocket" and I was allowed to proceed.
    TL you should talk to them about that. I hate places that try to over charge people who do not speak good Spanish, or look like newbie's.

Stopped by this place late last night.

Only girl was a dark skinned, short-haired brunette named Milena (I think, I had had a few. Who asked for USD 100 for one hour, I told her I thought it was ARP 100.

She then made a big show of "begging" the madam to let me stay for the 150 ARP I had in my "wallet pocket" and I was allowed to proceed.

Pretty good time, decent CBJ and an athletic ride.

Line up

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    I took a walk to visit this privado the other day.

I showed about at about 2pm, it was Saturday.

The madam was very nice, the rooms were fairly nice, unfortunately only one chica was available, and she was a bit of a gordita.

The madam, I believe her name was Lidia, said more chicas would be in for the evening shift.

I couldn't wait til 9pm

I'll have to try another day, and I'll definitely call first.
    Now there are up to 5 chicas working throughout the day and evening at this place.

You can try calling first or walking over there since it´s not too far away from everything .

The sisters:

Mia - a hard-on factory!

Carolina - attractive but unknown skill level.

Uruguayan Girl - blondish, 21 ukn. Skill level.

Salteņa - Tall, dark, brunette, 21 with an outgoing personality. Extra.

Large breasts. Ukn skill level. (for now!)

Belen - round, better than wacking off? Maybe?

Oh yeah, the receptionist did not know who Tejano Libre is untill a few minutes ago!

Dumb Shit!

That's why she did not know who you boys were talking about the other day.

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S - My favorite independents just returned from the holidays and they have not been fucked in weeks!

I took a walk to visit this privado the other day.

I showed about at about 2pm, it was Saturday.

The madam was very nice, the rooms were fairly nice, unfortunately only one chica was available, and she was a bit of a gordita.

The madam, I believe her name was Lidia, said more chicas would be in for the evening shift.

I couldn't wait til 9pm

I'll have to try another day, and I'll definitely call first.

Good! I'm going to visit them today if possible.

TL! I could use your LPN9.

Interesting Privado experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Junkie
    That's Mia, the blond (not natural)

The other girl, Carolina looks more like 18's.

About Mia. I haven't tried from the back 'cause the second was kinda rushed one (knock on the door).

But I think she does that.
    After last night I can tell you that she loves rear entry!

What a great ride!

Very muscular, non-smoking chica.

I walked in and the 2 sisters came in and disappeared like they always do in the Privados.

Very annoying to have to make a quick decision with such little info to go on!

So I asked the madame to bring back both girls and allow us to sit around on the bed together so I could get to know them a bit before picking one or both of them.

I had brought a bottle of wine with me as I usually do just in case the chicas drink.

They don't drink wine so I poured myself a little shot of my Love Potion Number 9 and shot it down with the red wine.

It helps them relax and it loosens up their sphincters!

Anyway, I was almost dead set on picking the brunette just because she is better looking but within 1 minute and 2 questions I KNEW that Mia would be a MUCH better ride!

The questions :

Actually , I told the sisters point blank that if they did NOT allow deep french kisses , perform bare-backed blow jobs and were not anally inclined then I would NOT recommend them or their Privado to the ¨ boys on the board . ¨

Holy shit what a difference it makes to be able to talk to the girls for 5 fucking minutes before you have to pick and choose!

I stressed this over and over to the owners and they said they may do it if the customers ask.

You better ask!

It's great!

It insures a better session.

Back to the Chica.

2 hours with maybe 1 hour oral without a cover followed by 1 hour of non-stop anal.

Excellent way to start off the new year!

These guys are trying to do a 24 hour a day Privado with the sisters working from about 8pm to 8 am I think.

I will try to post a few picks.

Mia likes to be photographed while having sex.

Loves the mirrors, etc.

A work-out fiend.

Take Care,

TL.

PS - This session was inspired by TL's Love Potion Number 9 !

Not available in stores!

P.S.S - I will try to fuck the brunette ( Carolina ) as soon as possible .

She is not anally inclined so It may take a bit for me to report .

Any pics of the sisters?

Posting Limitations