Thread: La Casona del Nono

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Esten
    Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Address is Lavalle 827, right downtown. Lots of restaurants to choose from on this pedestrian-only street.

Nice ambiance, not fine dining but not cheap either. Service was good.

I had the Bife de Chorizo ¨La Casona¨, which is served with fried egg, ham, bacon on top with a side of papas fritas and ensalada rusa. A complete and satisfying meal. Individual portion was 49 pesos. Servicio de mesa was 6 pesos including bread, soft drink 7 pesos and bottle of water 8 pesos. Total 70 pesos.

They offer a 3.90 US exchange rate (part of the reason I went in in the first place)
    The CORDERO for 2 people is very good.

Don't remember the price though.

La Casona del Nono

Address is Lavalle 827, right downtown. Lots of restaurants to choose from on this pedestrian-only street.

Nice ambiance, not fine dining but not cheap either. Service was good.

I had the Bife de Chorizo ¨La Casona¨, which is served with fried egg, ham, bacon on top with a side of papas fritas and ensalada rusa. A complete and satisfying meal. Individual portion was 49 pesos. Servicio de mesa was 6 pesos including bread, soft drink 7 pesos and bottle of water 8 pesos. Total 70 pesos.

They offer a 3.90 US exchange rate (part of the reason I went in in the first place)

Posting Limitations