Thread: Condom issues

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Chicaluv

Durex Condoms

Can anyone tell me if a person can buy Durex condoms in BA? I've looked on the Durex site but nothing listed for brazil or Argentina. I'm in Thailand right now and would like to know if I should be picking up more here before returning to Rio. If they are available in BA I will only need to buy for 3 weeks in Rio. TIA

Noticed after posting this is under Private Apartments? I found the thread using the search function,,,
    Last edited by SunSeeker; 05-15-12 at 13:53. Reason: add comment

Unhappy New problem in the last several years

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I have a girth problem myself. My suggestion is to pack accordingly and bring your own.

Otherwise the ultra fino work well in a pinch.

I am too young to do the BB roulette.

I have friends with HIV and I am not into that many pills per day.
    I also have a problem with size and it is a problem! As some of you know you have to kind of judge who can take all of you and who can't. The new problem in the last 5+ years is that the girls have these incredibly long and sharp nails and all of them think this is sexy and part of the presentation. You just can't let them put the condom on with those spikes. I came down here a couple of months ago with two boxes of Trojan Magnums and since I ran out I have had 3 breakage problems. This usually causes a "scene of drama" and kills the momentum. They leave and also ask for money for a "day after pill" and I've had a vasectomy. But anybody could say that. As I told an amigo in San Jose who is average to small, " You can fuck them all; I can't". I am considering going to a clinic and getting all STD tests and a sperm count to prove the vasectomy. Show them this report first and I think a BBBJ would be in the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy
    Your reference reminds me of a "strange combination" I spotted in the Disco supermarket at Las Carretas, MVD:
    Funny picture! The cashier's line in the picture is exclusive for pregnant women!

They Know What Causes It

Quote Originally Posted by Guiller
    The brand "Prime" could be found in great variety of models (including several lubrication and texture choices) and could be purchased at any kiosk, pharmacy or supermarket. I use the red ones (lubricated) and never had problems with them. You should ask for "preservativos" (the word "forros" is slang and not very polite) You can browse their catalog in http://www.prime.com.ar/ (follow the "productos" link) BTW, I've got no affiliation with them!
    Your reference reminds me of a "strange combination" I spotted in the Disco supermarket at Las Carretas, MVD:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prime-mama.JPG‎  

The brand "Prime" could be found in great variety of models (including several lubrication and texture choices) and could be purchased at any kiosk, pharmacy or supermarket. I use the red ones (lubricated) and never had problems with them. You should ask for "preservativos" (the word "forros" is slang and not very polite) You can browse their catalog in http://www.prime.com.ar/ (follow the "productos" link) BTW, I've got no affiliation with them!

I have a girth problem myself. My suggestion is to pack accordingly and bring your own.

Otherwise the ultra fino work well in a pinch.

I am too young to do the BB roulette.

I have friends with HIV and I am not into that many pills per day.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chicaluv
    I brought 8 with me and have run out.

Twice during my last four session using the condoms provided in the apartments, the condom came off during FS, because they are too damn small. I am not that big, but they only fit half way up my cock.

I went to the store and they sell the same ones the girls have. A condom with a small pack of lube.

Any suggestions on a type I can get here that are more reliable and larger.
    Do what I do, switch to "Hand Jobs"

Exon

Why Bother!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicaluv

Twice during my last four session using the condoms provided in the apartments, the condom came off during FS, because they are too damn small. I am not that big, but they only fit half way up my cock.

I went to the store and they sell the same ones the girls have. A condom with a small pack of lube.

I am the BareBack King so I personally can't help you but.

I have seen Trojans for sale in BA.

Maybe in a decent sex shop.

Decent pharmacy.

I have forgotten.

Sorry man.

Try this search >

Venta de preservativos Trojan en Buenos Aires, Argentina Google.

Good Luck.

TL.

What's the worst that can happen?

Condom issues

Posting Limitations