This blog is moderated by Ar Dreaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar Dreaming
    Thanks for the info.

When I get closer to coming down I will get hold of you.

I have been to many local flea markets in Mexico city.

I found lots of neat stuff.

It just gives me something to do during the day, and you never know what can be found.

I have never been to BA, but have been all over the world so "treasure Hunting" is in my blood

Thanks again.

BK
    Here's your guy - luisirrazabal04@hotmail. Com

Perfect English and a good guy to boot.

Thanks for the info.

When I get closer to coming down I will get hold of you.

I have been to many local flea markets in Mexico city.

I found lots of neat stuff.

It just gives me something to do during the day, and you never know what can be found.

I have never been to BA, but have been all over the world so "treasure Hunting" is in my blood

Thanks again.

BK

Call Me!

Hi,

I was wondering what it would cost to have a taxi driver take me around all day, translate some etc. In BA.

And does anyone know a taxi driver that could do this?

What would you guess the cost would be?

I would like to go around shopping for antigues etc and if I find stuff do not want to drag it around with me

Thanks for your advise.

BK
    My Advice >

Number 1 >

There are no taxi drivers that speak English >

Forget that part !

Just call or pm me and we can get together for a little tour of the antique shops in BA.

They are all within walking distance for the most part.

If you like to walk that is.

In San Telmo they are all bunched up together.

On Esmeralda and Suipacha they are hidden within galleries and small malls.

They do maintain daytime hours and many will not be opened on either saturdays or sundays.

There is also the Baco de La Nacion or something like that that is a National Bank and Pawn Shop for all sorts of antiques.

The dealers buy a lot of their stuff from this bank and then they resell to dumbfucks.

Buyer beware!

There is a weekend only section in San Telmo that has a lot of old junk for sale on the sidewalks.

Good junk.

That is Sunday only.

The cab thing will not work as these places are all next to each other, there is no place to park, it's full of thousands of people at times.

Just don't buy a piano!

Grab a hotel or apt. Near Micro Centro or anywhere else and you'll be fine.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S / I found an old chair that must be 200 years old and the guy turned down $25,000.00 DOLLARS!

Also found a few very nice suits of armor.

Maybe 200 year old replicas but very nice.

Also not for sale.

Found original containers from apothecaries.

Pure Cocaine.

Heroin.

Opium.

Wow!

Walking canes with hidden pistols, rifles, shot guns or daggers and swords!

High quality but a concealed weapon just the same.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi,

I was wondering what it would cost to have a taxi driver take me around all day, translate some etc. In BA.

I would like to go around shopping for antigues etc and if I find stuff do not want to drag it around with me

Thanks for your advise.

BK
    Hi,

Why don't you give Fred a call?

http://www.silverstarcar.com/

Thanks,

Jackson

Hi.

Thanks for your advise.

BK
    If you decide to rent a cabbie for the day here are a few things you should know:

1. Taxi fees at midnight today went up. When you get into a cab the dropping of the flag is about Ar$4.61 and about.46 centavos for each 200 meters of travel.

2. Most cabbies rent the taxi from an owner for AR$190 pesos for a 12 hour shift plus whatever gas is used.

3. The first AR$190 pesos the cabbie earns, plus the cost of the gas used, he pays to the taxi owner.

So, it seems to me, if you want a cabbie for an entire shift it might cost you as much as AR$380 pesos. Probablly it's best and more economical to hop from one taxi to another. There are plenty around. A remis might be a little cheaper but I've noticed their prices have also been going up.

Anyone have a good taxi driver+ price for a day in BA?

Hi,

I was wondering what it would cost to have a taxi driver take me around all day, translate some etc. in BA

Thanks for your advise.

BK

Posting Limitations