Thread: Got lucky in a bookshop

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Olivos

Exon123

I have not posted anything for a long while in Jackson's forum. For personal reason I was inactive in international mongering for last few years. Now, I am thinking to visit Argentina and Paraguay sometimes in October this year. Anyway, Exon's story about stolen wrist watch remined me of some thing similar happened to me in Lima.

I met this woman in Lima two days before flying back to Canada. We had good times togather and of course, paid plenty! She came to the airport to see me off. After I checked in the airport, I had an hour or so to kill. So I thought I am going to see the pictures I took during my visit including her nude pictures. Guess what? My expensive camera was gone! She was watching when I was packing my luggage in the hotel. I sent her an email later about the camera, but I never ever heard from her.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ponelover
    Exon, what ever happened to Ms. Sol?
    Interesting story, I'm glad you asked.

After meeting her at a Thanks Giving party I fucked her in a "Tello" just before flying home and told her I was going to make a "Star" out of her.

Next I proceeded to "Pimp" the board with the mysterious "Miss Sol". Part of the way I did it was, "No Pictures" and nothing graphic as far as reports. Ones imagination was to be used.

It worked pretty well, but Ana Luna got a little jealous and informed me that Miss Sol was a pathological Lier, and had Fucked a Monger from Texas, which of course I didn't believe.

A Hard Dick never does.

Anyway my next trip to town I'd prearranged a session and dinner afterward in a very nice expensive restaurant, planned over the internet.

OK, so she shows up at my apartment and after the customary BBBJ its time to Fuck and I'd left my "Rubbers" in my suit case in the other room.

Well I got up and realized I still had my wrist watch on. So I took it off and specifically put it in my right hard front pocket, then went of fetch a condom leaving the room for less than a minute.

So we "Finish" up, get dressed, and are walking down the hall to the elevator headed for dinner. I realized I hadn't put my watch back on and reached into my front pocket and low and behold, Miss Sol had stolen my $40 dollar watch thinking it might be a Rolex.

Rather than confront her I just played the game and said nothing.

Miss Sol was very interested in copying Ana Luna and becoming a Remis driver. The last I heard about her was she'd coned some Argie into buying her not one but two brand new cars so she'd be in the Remis business and had a web site build for her.

Well the poor dumb "Boluto" had titled the cars in her name and financed them under his name. Well of course Miss Sol took off for parts unknown and the "Argie" was stuck holding the bag for the payments. Same thing she did to the Monger from Texas, but he'd only bought her one car.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Damman
    Who gives a shit about what another dumb ass Monger thinks about what I am fucking. All that matters is that I am happy and satisfied. What a joke for a prerequisite, "must make my fellow Mongers drool from envy." Give me a break Exon, you are waiting in the wings to jump this chicas bones. Deep down you are doing the drooling.
    Exon, what ever happened to Ms. Sol?

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    other Mongers "Drool" with envy, all of them jealous knowing your getting the pussy and their "Not", hence the term "Trophy Fuck"

Exon
    Who gives a shit about what another dumb ass Monger thinks about what I am fucking. All that matters is that I am happy and satisfied. What a joke for a prerequisite, "must make my fellow Mongers drool from envy." Give me a break Exon, you are waiting in the wings to jump this chicas bones. Deep down you are doing the drooling.

She's pretty fucking ugly and flacid but since you didnt pay, no harm no foul.

Olivos & amp; Exon out on the town

Quote Originally Posted by Olivos
    Guess I'm safe to hit the nightlife with exon as a wingman, since we have different standards and / or prey on different types.
    Which one is the wingman? I think Exon has seniority.

It is a good think that you have different standards and types, that will come in handy when Exon takes you to Checkers pub, where you will meet different standards and types.

To me it's not just about how she looks but what she does, how she does it and how much she enjoys it! And having stimulating conversation beforehand and afterwards doesn't hurt.
    Err. That's good about being flexible on looks-you will need to be at Checkers. As to what she does and how she does it, well I heard that the chicas at Checkers are like a fine bum-wine. Stimulating conversation afterward? I think you'll be too busy gnawing your arm off in an attempt to get away.

Retired Member

Lets be realistic, that pictured below is what's known as a "Mercy FucK'

A "Mercy Fuck" is a woman so ugly she doesn't get any "Cock", too ugly to Fuck.

Every now and then a nice guy like Olivos comes along and takes "Mercy" on her and Fucks her, hence the term "Mercy Fuck", and thats reason the pussy is free.

She has absolutely no resemblance to the Legendary Miss Sol. Miss Sol was a "Trophy Fuck".

A "Trophy Fuck" is a woman you take out with you to be seen in public and show off to the other Mongers. The object is to make the other Mongers "Drool" with envy, all of them jealous knowing your getting the pussy and their "Not", hence the term "Trophy Fuck"

Exon

I agree with Sinatra and Capitan. Congratulations. For us guys who always have to pay, we are envious.

And Exon, if look real close I think you will recognize this babe as the legendary Miss Sol.

Cheers amigos.

Guess I'm safe to hit the nightlife with Exon as a wingman, since we have different standards and / or prey on different types. To me it's not just about how she looks but what she does, how she does it and how much she enjoys it! And having stimulating conversation beforehand and afterwards doesn't hurt.

Congrats Olivos.

Well done.

Two Thumbs up!

Congrats man. She's not too bad.

It's True

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein
    -you would laugh your bollocks of.

He is the best-bodyfitted, smartest-goodlooking, charming-eloquent-multilingual monger in the whole world.

Refused beeing chief in staff for the governement for beeing too shy and humilde.

Now you might presume one thing for shure:

I am not allways telling the truth.
    Yes, its true. Exon will be cast as the next "Most Interesting Man in the World" in the Dos Equis beer commercials!

If you really, really knew Exxon personaly-

You would laugh your bollocks of.

He is the best-bodyfitted, smartest-goodlooking, charming-eloquent-multilingual monger in the whole world.

Refused beeing chief in staff for the governement for beeing too shy and humilde.

Now you might presume one thing for shure:

I am not allways telling the truth.

I for one commend Olivos. Seducing a woman is good fun with its own special rewards that exist apart from the actual sex. When you catch a fish and then have it for dinner it tastes way better than one purchased in a store; even if, objectively, they taste exactly the same.

Porker

Exon:

I don't know you. But I wish I did. You call it like you see it. Gotta like that.

I'm still laughing.

Chipshot

Posting Limitations