Thread: Got lucky in a bookshop

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Olivos
    Retired Member

No offense but she'd have to pay me.

A real "Porker"

Just because something is free doesn't mean its good.

Exon

Got lucky in a bookshop

Visited El Ateneo on Santa Fe the other day, possibly the biggest bookstore I've ever been to. Looking for something English to read. They have a small section near the entrance, on the right.

There wasn't anything that interested me bookwise, but a petite blonde was walking around the selection of English suspense novels. Our eyes met and we smiled and as my Spanish is alright I asked if she was looking for anything in particular. She wasn't but would like a recommendation.

To cut a long story short, we ended up having a coffee in the back of the bookstore, on the podium. As we were both heading for Palermo we shared a taxi and had a drink on the Plaza Serrano. My place isn't far from there and she expressed an interest in seeing it. We'd been hanging out for about three hours when we entered my flat.

What happened next got me off guard, but she made a quick move and we ended up spending the next three or four hours in my bedroom, with Natalia being allergic only to taboos.

DFK, BBBJ, 69, more DFK and a inverted cowgirl that almost hurt and must have alarmed the neighbours. Then she insisted I take photographs.

She spent the night and gave me her 'colita' at daybreak.

Natalia will be going back to her hometown of Mendoza and is very interested in reading English books, of which I will be delivering a small quantity next time I visit Mendoza.

Have to love this city, already loved Ateneo bookshops, will go there even more now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nati1.JPG‎   nati2.JPG‎   nati3.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations