Thread: Viamonte 723

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Cadavez

Mystery Solved

My apologies to all who posted for my doubts.

But, here it is.

Viamonte 723, Subsuelo, it is the next door on the right, it should have been called 723A, at Maipú. 3 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 150p hour. Tel: 4394-2771, 4328-7891. Hours: 9am to 9pm, Closed Sundays.

Yes, it was a b i t c h to find. It is hard see the numbers when the door is open. You will see Subsuelo a little on your left when standing in front of the door that leads down the stairs.

Closed?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for my late reaccion, but I was living some months one block of this privado and indeed it's in the basement. The phone number is the number that figure on their flyers that they gave at the frontdoor. I will go back in February, if you wish I will have a lokk there.
    I'm now living in Viamonte again, one block from this "privado" but this cellar uptill now never was open, thus it may be closed indeed.

Viamonte 723

Sorry for my late reaccion, but I was living some months one block of this privado and indeed it's in the basement. The phone number is the number that figure on their flyers that they gave at the frontdoor. I will go back in February, if you wish I will have a lokk there.

Basement

That would be Sub 1, 2 or A, B, etc.

I was there around 8pm. The glass door was locked and I do not remember any Sub Floor door bells to push.

So, which one should We push?

So why don't you go there and get all the information We need. A New Phone number might help.

Better yet get a piece of ass and tell Us how it was.

Or stop wasting Our time with your B. S. (Bull Shit).

Quote Originally Posted by PendejoLoco
    Again: It is on the right NEXT to the entrance of 723. Glass door with stairs going down to the basement. No apartment number.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    What Floor and Apartment number?
    Again: It is on the right NEXT to the entrance of 723. Glass door with stairs going down to the basement. No apartment number.

Again

What Floor and Apartment number?

On the right side of the main entrance.

It should be 723 bis. Or follow the bad smell.

On the right side of the main entrance.

It should be 723 bis. Or follow the bad smell.

Like I said

There are 9 Floors and about 20 apartment.

So what is the Floor and Apartment numbers?

I saw the glass door, but so what?

No one was in the door way or on the street.

Its the glass door on the side of the main entrance.

Mis-information?

I went by at around 7pm. There is no one standing at the door.

It is an apartment building with 9 floors, and maybe 20 apartments.

No body answers the phone.
    Its the glass door on the side of the main entrance.

Closed

Mis-information?

I went by at around 7pm. There is no one standing at the door.

It is an apartment building with 9 floors, and maybe 20 apartments.

No body answers the phone.

It seems that the place is temporary closed at the moment.

3 girls 24/7. Strange place. The place smells horrible. Really ugly girls and several 'villa'-like guy hanging around. Not recommended but a good candidate for one of the most fucked-up places in the area.

Please fill in the Blanks?

Viamonte 723, at Maipú. ___ Chicas. Prices: 40p 20min. 80p 30 min. 120p hour. Tel: 4394-2771. Hours: __________.
    3 girls 24/7. Strange place. The place smells horrible. Really ugly girls and several 'villa'-like guy hanging around. Not recommended but a good candidate for one of the most fucked-up places in the area.

Come on Take One for the Team

Please fill in the Blanks?

Viamonte 723, at Maipú. ___ Chicas. Prices: 40p 20min. 80p 30 min. 120p hour. Tel: 4394-2771. Hours: __________.

Not a rip-off but a (really ugly and dirty) privado.

Not a rip-off but a (really ugly and dirty) privado.

Well, I'm not that stupid. I know Buenos Aires very well, I don't have problems with the Spanish language and I'm living each year 6 months in Latin America and 50 mtrs from my apartment there is a real rip off. I know that this things happen but it's not true that each privado with the door open is a rip off. Of course always you have to be carefull.

Thanks

Posting Limitations