Thread: Best Provider of BBBJ with CIM

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I'm town for the week

I'm here for the week if I can get some current updates on chicas as I would greatly appreciate it; if you guys have their whatsup it would be even better.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    OK Saltydog, it's not an official protocol but some of us who occasionally help on the chica questions, wonder WTF when newcomers don't even say thanks, let alone post their reviews. At least I do. You're not the first though, it is common.

Back to Carla - pretty much as Master J said. She gets good reviews, does BBBJ and sometimes BBBJCIM. Kissing and mutual shower may be possible. Same price as Angeles, though Angeles seems to be more popular. Carla is a hot babe which may compensate. They do threesomes too. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but the challenge will be scheduling. Please report back if you are able to set up an appointment.
    Thanks Esten.... I'm a technical guy and often focus too much on the fact gathering rather than the soft skills. I sent them a WhatsApp las tnight asking to schedule time week of Nov 17, but as of yet, no response. Will post as I hear.

TL has graciously offered to help me get things lined up. From all the posts I've seen, I think I am in good hands .

Thanks again..

Minus One BBBJ Queen !

Minus 1 BBBJQueen !

Welcome to The Dead Monger's Society !

Well , she was on the receiving end ! Giving End !

Andrea Hot !

Sad but true .

Nice Girl !

TL

Anybody know any others ?

OK Saltydog, it's not an official protocol but some of us who occasionally help on the chica questions, wonder WTF when newcomers don't even say thanks, let alone post their reviews. At least I do. You're not the first though, it is common.

Back to Carla - pretty much as Master J said. She gets good reviews, does BBBJ and sometimes BBBJCIM. Kissing and mutual shower may be possible. Same price as Angeles, though Angeles seems to be more popular. Carla is a hot babe which may compensate. They do threesomes too. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but the challenge will be scheduling. Please report back if you are able to set up an appointment.

Sorry

I do, and could post it. But I won't bother, since you failed to demonstrate the basic courtesy of saying "thanks" when you got a quick, detailed response to your original question.
    Jeez, my first day on your forum.... Didn't know the protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any feedback on Carla that is with Angeles?
    I do, and could post it. But I won't bother, since you failed to demonstrate the basic courtesy of saying "thanks" when you got a quick, detailed response to your original question.

GFE Oral Queen !

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed this service from Maria and it was excellent.

I would recommend her without reservation for BBBJ/CIM.
    The ONLY problem is that she will do it for like 4 or 5 hours without stopping !

My GFs do that !

Do yours ?

Of course they do Man !

Wives do to !

If not then Why do so many men get married ?

Yes , Highly Recommended and can spit it out in Perfect English !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Aurora / Maria

I have enjoyed this service from Maria and it was excellent.

I would recommend her without reservation for BBBJ/CIM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

The Baires Girls foro has them both off the charts with a supposed long waiting list. Carla Venezuelan cutey has been listed as 20 years old? They must be pulling in $300 a day. Wonder how they operate without some kind of got your back protection..listed as independents. Hope to try for myself when I get there. Say the only way to contact is whatsup which I am not familiar with. Good hunting.

Carla

Yes I believe there is only one Angeles being discussed here. She is GFE and gets consistently great reviews including for her BBBJCIM. She does massage too which is why her site has a spa look, but you can skip that or keep it short. 700 pesos an hour. Worth the effort but apparently hard to book, I tried before but could not connect.

I am having difficulty determining if Angeles here and the one in the previous quote are the same. I am very interested in the one that specializes in GFE, but when I go to the website here, it looks like a spa and i can't tell if I can get what I want.
    Yes I believe there is only one Angeles being discussed here. She is GFE and gets consistently great reviews including for her BBBJCIM. She does massage too which is why her site has a spa look, but you can skip that or keep it short. 700 pesos an hour. Worth the effort but apparently hard to book, I tried before but could not connect.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

After a fellow monger here asked me a question about Angeles, I noticed that she does not advertise at the Todo Masajes website any longer, and instead of her, the link I once provided was directing unaware potential customers to another woman named... You guessed it, that has nothing to do with my current favorite. She has her own website, so here it goes: http://masajesaltopalermo.com.ar/ Sadly, Carla does not perform orally as her employer / partner Angeles (Carla does BBBJ, but not CIM). So buyer beware.

On a side note: I read that Estrella has retired. Is that true? BTW: the phone Albert Punter has shared is the one of Cristina, the lady that runs the place and the owner of the dogs that give the different apartments she runs their signature stench. For the life of me, I recall putting cologne on my upper lip, right under my nose whenever I decided to visit Estrella! Anyone else?
    I am having difficulty determining if Angeles here and the one in the previous quote are the same. I am very interested in the one that specializes in GFE, but when I go to the website here, it looks like a spa and i can't tell if I can get what I want.

Buyer beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Fangulo  [View Original Post]
    In the past month and a half I've been scouting for new talent in the BBJCIM scene.

In my opinion, and after my experiences posted elsewhere, the best BBJCIM providers are now:

Angeles (edited) and Jessy, whom I knew once from Barby's at Florida 868 as Evangelina. She does not advertise, her phone is 1533775931.

Angeles: is a very smart, very young girl specialized in GFE, so lots of DFK, lots of cute smiles and lots of sympathy. Decent to quite good massages, if you are into those. The session ends with her in the shower with you: she does not engage in any sexual activity there, but she scrubs your back, your buttocks and legs from your neck down to your heels. A mixture of a girlfriend and a geisha. She has amazing oral skills and she seems to be able to deepthroat most of us! She is in her own apartment in the Alto Palermo area (Sanchez de Bustamante 2300).

Jessy: is a quite meek, unassuming, young girl specialized in what in the be. A. Scene is now advertised as "tantra", a variation of "nuru massage" with lots of oil. Excellent massages, you should book the full tantra session and let her do her thing. If you manage to let her lead, the results are amazing. You literally charge up during the massage and the rubbing with oil to later on explode in her mouth. Once again: her massage skills are excellent. She is at Virrey del Pino near Cabildo Ave. So I take the Subte there, as it leaves me less than a "cuadra" from her place.

None of these girls swallow, but if you like them to carry on sucking a little bit after climaxing, you should let them know in advance and they will comply. And later on leave to the bathroom to spit and rinse with Listerine.

Anal: none of them want to do it with me, but there are accounts of anal service in the local forums.

Black kisses: Not into that myself, but they seem to provide that service to some.

Upselling: none. But they might decline to perform anal of BK.

All in all, you can just show up, let them take control of the situation and enjoy a roller-coaster like ride (Angeles) or an amazing journey into your senses (Jessy) without having to do or say much.

They are independent and compete in the top ranks of the business.

These girls charge $600. - pesos an hour, but after all the subpar encounters I had in the last years I believe I can recommend these two girls as being worthy of every peso you pay.

To get to know them, you should first add them to your what's up contacts. They post their own pictures there. BTW: they might not be stunners, but you are bound to be stunned by something is very rare nowadays: an overall AMAZING SERVICE.

One caveat, though: Although they say they can manage, their English skills are non existent. Those Spanish-impaired readers might want to resort to a mongering phrase list available somewhere in this forum.

I hope that this post is helpful for all of you.

Regards,

F!
    Hi all,

After a fellow monger here asked me a question about Angeles, I noticed that she does not advertise at the Todo Masajes website any longer, and instead of her, the link I once provided was directing unaware potential customers to another woman named... You guessed it, that has nothing to do with my current favorite. She has her own website, so here it goes: http://masajesaltopalermo.com.ar/ Sadly, Carla does not perform orally as her employer / partner Angeles (Carla does BBBJ, but not CIM). So buyer beware.

On a side note: I read that Estrella has retired. Is that true? BTW: the phone Albert Punter has shared is the one of Cristina, the lady that runs the place and the owner of the dogs that give the different apartments she runs their signature stench. For the life of me, I recall putting cologne on my upper lip, right under my nose whenever I decided to visit Estrella! Anyone else?

Update ?

Don't know if it is updated, this is cel phone I used last April 15 61456815.

Quote Originally Posted by NotOld53  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have updated contact info for estrella?

Thanks.

Contact info for estrella

Does anyone have updated contact info for estrella?

Thanks.

Posting Limitations