Thread: Best Provider of BBBJ with CIM

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Speed dial

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider  [View Original Post]
    Someone has to be the first. It was her idea and Vanessa egged her on. She must have needed a big Cock. I wanted a bit of Vanessa to but Estrella was determined to get my nut.

RR.
    RR this guy calls you when he has women problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5HX7y1yDi4

Confirmation!

Someone has to be the first. It was her idea and Vanessa egged her on. She must have needed a big Cock. I wanted a bit of Vanessa to but Estrella was determined to get my nut.

RR.
    I'm glad you Boys were able to clarify that!

I was beginning to think that she was a Dude and that's why she would Never have sex!

TL.

Just Joking!

She rode me to completion

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying you fucked (inserted penis into) Estrella? Venessa, or any of the other girls there, will fuck anybody but to my knowledge Estrella has never had intercourse with any client.

DR.

RR.

Not calling him out

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Could be the most anticipated response of the year.
    RR is known to me and is most certainly not a douchebag, there are many guys that could write this and I would assume it was horseshit, he is not one of them. It is indeed an anticipated response.

Can't wait to see Red Raider's response...

Are you saying you fucked (inserted penis into) Estrella? Venessa, or any of the other girls there, will fuck anybody but to my knowledge Estrella has never had intercourse with any client.

DR.
    Could be the most anticipated response of the year.

Wait

I just experienced Estrella and her friend Vanessa. WOW the going price for Estrella's BBBJ CIM is 300 pesos but with her friend it was only 400 pesos total. So I chose to be King for the day and do both. Those that said that she won't go vaginal are wrong. I guess they couldn't last long enough to get the treat at the end. It truly was a competition between Estrella and Vanessa to get me offer. She threw her hands up as in touchdown to celebrate my massive long awaited orgasm. Her friend was just as beautiful but Estrella has my heart for the extra effort.

Touchdown Red Raiders.

Red Raider.

DR.

Estrella

I just experienced Estrella and her friend Vanessa. WOW the going price for Estrella's BBBJ CIM is 300 pesos but with her friend it was only 400 pesos total. So I chose to be King for the day and do both. Those that said that she won't go vaginal are wrong. I guess they couldn't last long enough to get the treat at the end. It truly was a competition between Estrella and Vanessa to get me offer. She threw her hands up as in touchdown to celebrate my massive long awaited orgasm. Her friend was just as beautiful but Estrella has my heart for the extra effort.

Touchdown Red Raiders.

Red Raider.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Raider For This Post:

I'm not trying to break balls here but; "Best Provider of BBBJ with CIM" is the "good blow job only" category. Isn't it?

DR.
    I have to agree 100+% Thanks for the clarification, Daddy R! Amazing how picky a newbie gets after the first visit.

I would submit for your consideration

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple of comments on this thread and I do not mean to be critical. I too liked Estrella and her skills are the absolute best. The only minus is that she does not want to screw or let you play with her twat. Her special skills do make up for this but she should be put in the "good blow job only" category. I do kow-tow to the senior monger's experience and judgement. I am am a neophyte of 66.
    I'm not trying to break balls here but; "Best Provider of BBBJ with CIM" is the "good blow job only" category. Isn't it?

DR.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach  [View Original Post]
    68 years of mongering!! Please have a look at the thread on the the average age of mongerers on the site.
    I have a couple of comments on this thread and I do not mean to be critical. I too liked Estrella and her skills are the absolute best. The only minus is that she does not want to screw or let you play with her twat. Her special skills do make up for this but she should be put in the "good blow job only" category. I do kow-tow to the senior monger's experience and judgement. I am am a neophyte of 66.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane44  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, It has been three years since I wrote the initial column about Estrella and two years since I have last visited BA. Keeping in mind that my thoughts about Estrella cannot be entirely unbiased given that I feel a paternal glow about her skill set, I still think after two visits in two days with her, that no one else in my 68 years of mongering holds a candle to her blow job skills. This lady would render an industrial strength vacuum cleaner to shame. I have yet to reach the twelve.

Minute mark with her before unloading. As Estrella said to me, "I massage with my mouth and not my hands". Talk about understatement. In any event, the latest news on pricing is P300, and at nine pesos to the dollar, it is the best sex for the money I have ever had. She has a great personality, speaks enough English to make an appointment by phone if you go slow, and is using her hard earned income to put herself through law school. She could turn into the first attorney I actually really liked. Great to be back. Shane44.
    68 years of mongering!! Please have a look at the thread on the the average age of mongerers on the site.

Still the BJ Standard Bearer

Gentlemen,

It has been three years since I wrote the initial column about Estrella and two years since I have last visited BA. Keeping in mind that my thoughts about Estrella cannot be entirely unbiased given that I feel a paternal glow about her skill set, I still think after two visits in two days with her, that no one else in my 68 years of mongering holds a candle to her blow job skills. This lady would render an industrial strength vacuum cleaner to shame. I have yet to reach the twelve minute mark with her before unloading. As Estrella said to me, "I massage with my mouth and not my hands". Talk about understatement. In any event, the latest news on pricing is P300, and at nine pesos to the dollar, it is the best sex for the money I have ever had. She has a great personality, speaks enough English to make an appointment by phone if you go slow, and is using her hard earned income to put herself through law school. She could turn into the first attorney I actually really liked.

Great to be back,

Shane44

Details here

Details and more infos here http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-6815-no-email

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a contact phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    She's on Gemidos (gemidos.tv), on the Mujeres page which has a search by name ("Listado por nombre") function.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon  [View Original Post]
    I cannot wait to see Estrella again...several times..maybe several times per day.

Posting Limitations