Thread: Daisy has returned!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

TL-post Daisey's current contact info here-

Pretty please with sugar on top!

Talking There she is again

Daisy resurfaced back at her old apartment.

Checkmark Here We Go Again!

Quote Originally Posted by MacHug  [View Original Post]
    Daisy no longer works from her Peron apartment. She left no details of her present whereabouts.

Mikaela is a young Argentinean girl. 30 min 120. 60 min 160. She is no clockwatcher! She provides excellent massage (she has been giving massages for the last 2 years she told me) , they have even installed a massage table. Don't worry about the length of he massage, you will leave happy at the end. She is full of dirty talk and is eager that you CIM; DFK no problem, DATY neither. No centerfold beauty but very passable. 2 small tattoos, B cup, fake blond. If you go for the routine session without massage, you will find an active partner. Service: 9/10.

Facilities: basic but tidy, very small towels.

You have to call in advance for an appointment, in Spanish, I do not know about her English skills. She asked how I found out about her place, I mentioned AP. She didn't know it and asked that I posted about her since she liked the foreign customers of Daisy. In view of the recent debate: no, I did not get a commission or a rebate. Go check her out if you want. Such a girl is a relief after the reading about the overpriced pretentious Ales, Bellas and alikes.

She has got a new friend, Gabi: for those who enjoy Checker's pub beauty, it just ain't my cup of tea.

Just my thoughts.
    Here we go again!

I am very pleased to report that the " Queen" of the board is "Back in the Saddle Again" and we can "Drive Miss Daisy" all the way to the "Sperm Bank"!

Daisy has returned to team up with Camila at Talcahuano 426 Apt. 3 "A"!

No mere mortal can survive a session with either of these two Chicas!

Try a double team and you might just keel over!

Miss Daisy has consistently been a Team Favorite on this board for many years!

Just can't beat their willingness and ability to please!

Mikaela should be banned for trying to steal Daisy's foreign clients!

Fuck her, I mean don't fuck her!

We don't need no stinking massages!

Anyway, I appreciate your little joke about commissions and or special favors! Quite funny!

Still the very best value or "Bang for the Buck" on this board!

Literally!

So here we go again :

Daisy

Mon-Wed- and Fridays only.

About 12:45 to 7pm.

Talcahuano 426 Apt. 3 " A "

4 372 7488

Camila.

Mon. Thru Friday and Sat. With an appointment made during the week.

Spanish is almost a must to at least make an appointment!

Keep Fucking!

TL.

P. S. I am going to try to bring Daisy to next weeks dinner for a personal test drive for those of you that have never met her before.

Tough call though!

It's hard to get her to come out at night.

And tell her I sent you !

It makes her happy !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report MacHug. Mikaela whom you saw, was she the girl I posted on.

11-26-2011

In this thread?
    No, this was another girl (Pamela if I remember well) , her performance wasn't even close to that of Mikaela. M also looks a lot better.

Thanks for the report MacHug. Mikaela whom you saw, was she the girl I posted on 11-26-2011 in this thread?

Daisy. No more, here is Mikaela

Daisy no longer works from her Peron apartment. She left no details of her present whereabouts.

Mikaela is a young Argentinean girl. 30 min 120. 60 min 160. She is no clockwatcher! She provides excellent massage (she has been giving massages for the last 2 years she told me) , they have even installed a massage table. Don't worry about the length of he massage, you will leave happy at the end. She is full of dirty talk and is eager that you CIM; DFK no problem, DATY neither. No centerfold beauty but very passable. 2 small tattoos, B cup, fake blond. If you go for the routine session without massage, you will find an active partner. Service: 9/10.

Facilities: basic but tidy, very small towels.

You have to call in advance for an appointment, in Spanish, I do not know about her English skills. She asked how I found out about her place, I mentioned AP. She didn't know it and asked that I posted about her since she liked the foreign customers of Daisy. In view of the recent debate: no, I did not get a commission or a rebate. Go check her out if you want. Such a girl is a relief after the reading about the overpriced pretentious Ales, Bellas and alikes.

She has got a new friend, Gabi: for those who enjoy Checker's pub beauty, it just ain't my cup of tea.

Just my thoughts.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MacHug For This Post:

Daisy

Sure, I met her and Mikaela last Monday in their Peron apartment.

Cool How About a Deluxe Rusty Trombone?

Quote Originally Posted by MacHug  [View Original Post]
    Daisy is still at her Peron apartment. Her new schedule is Mon. Wed. Fri only. She has a new partner, Mikaela, a firm taxi who provides massage.
    Did you actually see her recently?

She lost her sim card so I can't call her on her cell phone and I have not been able to catch her at work.

Will try on Monday.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S. I guess it's Camila on Saturday!

Going to get a ¨Deluxe Rusty Trombone! ¨

Daisy on the front end and Camila on the back end!

Damn, a mere mortal would die in 60 seconds!

Daisy at Peron

Daisy is still at her Peron apartment. Her new schedule is Mon. Wed. Fri only. She has a new partner, Mikaela, a firm taxi who provides massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    Is this info still good?

Address: Tte. Gral. Juan Domingo Peróand 1671 (two blocks South of Corrientes, Apt 16C.

Phone: 4381-5785.

Hours: Monday to Friday day-time only.
    No, Daisy is not there anymore. She has started working with Camila and Romina on Talcahuano 426 Apt 3A. But she has been out sick for the past week and has not returnded yet as of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Daisy has just returned from Paraguay!

Now hear this boys :

The girl does NOT fuck when she is at home so those little money makers must be tighter than a shark's ass and a shark's ass is water tight!

We will be climbing over each other to be first in line!

Daisy and Camila :

4 372 7488

Send them my regards!
    Is this info still good?

Address: Tte. Gral. Juan Domingo Peróand 1671 (two blocks South of Corrientes, Apt 16C.

Phone: 4381-5785.

Hours: Monday to Friday day-time only.

She's Back!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Must agree!

Best $150. 00 pesos you can spend in town!

Try a 3-way with Daisy and Camila and you won't last long!

Or just a 2-way!

Shit!

I won't have to bathe for a week after Camila's besos!

Have Fun!

TL
    Daisy has just returned from Paraguay!

Now hear this boys :

The girl does NOT fuck when she is at home so those little money makers must be tighter than a shark's ass and a shark's ass is water tight!

We will be climbing over each other to be first in line!

Daisy and Camila :

4 372 7488

Send them my regards!

Incredible 3-some!

Daisy was out of town, so I tried a trio with Camila and Romina. With 3-somes I often find that one of the girls doesn't participate with the same gusto, but not so in this case. Their combined enthusiasm is unmatched!

Camila goes balls deep with her BBBJ, and Romina is almost as good. Every time you pull out of one and want to try the other girl the raincoat gets changed, and they couldn't change 'them fast enough. Camila's besos negros while going full steam on Romina is a slice of heaven.

Either of these girls would be fun solo, but they are dynamite together. I will return, of course. This place is the best, IMHO, when you combine price and service. Many thanks to TejanoLibre for making quick arrangements for me.

Oh Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Balayover  [View Original Post]
    Since I don't speak spanish I am planning on showing up and see who is here. Does Daisy provide cola?
    Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Yes, you can drive miss Daisy from the back seat forward!

If you just show up without an appointment you will be shit out of luck!

Call me and I will call the girls and set it up for you.

Daisy. Mon thru Friday ONLY.

1pm till about 8 pm ONLY!

Camila. Mon, wed and friay ONLY!

156 116 4254

4 381 2145

TL

Posting Limitations