Thread: Daisy has returned!

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Confused

Hola everyone. First thanks for an engaging forum. I am loving BA and am looking forward to mongering here. But one question about Daisy before I call - can someone clarify the photos? In the original posts there are two links - one to a blonde with fake boobs via a link to Platynum and the other are the attached photos of a dark hairs girl with natural boobs. I like the blonde better, but am wondering which of these two chicas is the famous daisy?

Gracias!

Damn I wish chicas (and people in general) would take the time to listen to what you want, rather than try to guess what you want. It would be so much easier.

2 for 1 for BTG!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Thanks for the latest report BTG!

I just got off the phone with Daisy to ask her what happened and she told me that Romina told her that you ONLY wanted to be with Romina.

Daisy said that she was waiting for you to call her over or into the bedroom!

She remembered that you told her Friday that you wanted a 3-way today at 12 so she hauled ass over there from very far away and arrived around 12:30.

WTF!

Just grab the girls and throw them in the fucking bed boys!

Maybe Romina wanted you to herself after Daisy told her how nice you are?

Bait and switch would not apply because the girls lose revenue.

If a 3-way is $320.00 pesos why would anyone say that the other girl is not available so they can charge you $170.00?

Jealous chica?

Maybe but not likely.

Sometimes these stupid girls can't understand even the most basic Spanish so we all need to try to learn as much Spanish as possible.

Hell, my Spanish in person is a lot better than over the phone.

Anyway, I'm glad that you were able to try-out her sidekick today BTG.

And oh yes, Jessica was an exceptional ride!

Take Care,

TL
    Romina just called me and apologized profusely for misunderstanding you today and she has offered to perform the 3-way for half price!

Yes!

She now knows that BTG known as %$&%$ will or may be calling her for the 3-way at half price.

Man the chicas rarely give anything away in this country so she must really be seriously affected by your displeasure.

Anyway, if you don't take her up on this deal then give it to me man!

I wish!

Let me know if you need me to call them BEFORE you go so she gets it right this time!

Take Care,

TL

Thanks BTG.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Travel Guy
    I only caught a brief glimpse of Daisy's partner / roommate, Romina, when I was over there, but she looked doable, and she had been very pleasant in handling all the telephone calls back and forth that went into setting up my appointment with Daisy.

After my inspirational hour with Daisy last week, previously reoprted here, I asked her if the two chicas ever worked together, and she said yes, so we set up a 3-way for today. I was told to call first, an hour or so before, to reconfrim.

I called, got Romina, and she said Daisy was not there today (probably out doing one of YOU mongers after reading last week's posts) so it would be just her. OK. When I arrived, surprise again, there was Daisy, too. I hoped that the Paraguayan Sandiwich I had ordered might be being revived, but no, Daisy allowed me to to into the bedroom along with Romina, and she clearly was not joining us.

Romina is 30, with 2 children, and is medium-pretty, and fairly petite, with a general sense of hardness about her, both face and body (except the stomach, which was a little bit soft) The hardness was not that of a puta who had been in the business too long, nor did it extend to her personality, just her looks. It's just a kind of hardness that I associate with American farm girls that I knew grewing up, and since I know she's a small town chica, it may be literally that. Hard outdoor work growing up.

Her service was perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with the BBBJ technique or enthusiasm. She was quite into the fucking, and kept wanting it harder and harder. This may have been a show for my benefit, or an effort to get me to finish faster, but I don't think so. I just think she's a chica that likes it hard and rough. So if you're the kind of guy who likes to administer some punishing pounding to your chicas, I don't think you're going to hurt this girl.

We finished with more BBBJ, and she took me all the way without cutting corners (I. E. No taking pauses to work with the hands and give a tired mouth a break--too much of which can easily cause a deal-breaking loss of satisfaction, in my book) She did pull away as I was finishing, so it was a BBBJTC, but not a CIM, if you're keeping score, but a damn good one.

She did all this pretty fast, so we had a lot of time to relax and talk--all in Spanish, she speaks not a word of English. She seemed like a really warm, nice, genuine person, obviously devoted first and foremost to here children, but concerned about some of my issues and my life as we discussed them. So there you have it: as wild at a tigress during sex, and as warm as your mother outside of it it. Isn't that what men are supposed to want?

As I left, (and Romina told me I had to, since Daisy now had a client coming! I tried to get the story on what happened to the 3 way. I couldn't really understand the excuse, and there was some talk about reviving it later this week, but since I've already had both sides of this thing separately, and since I'm not sure I really want to set myself up for another bait and switch, I probably won't.

I wasn't around for the old glory days of Jessica, when she lived lived with Daisy, and I don't know if this is a lesbian relationship of any kind. Maybe if you succeed in getting the 3 way, you'll pick up some clues as you watch them interact.

Have fun,

BTG
    Thanks for the latest report BTG!

I just got off the phone with Daisy to ask her what happened and she told me that Romina told her that you ONLY wanted to be with Romina.

Daisy said that she was waiting for you to call her over or into the bedroom!

She remembered that you told her Friday that you wanted a 3-way today at 12 so she hauled ass over there from very far away and arrived around 12:30.

WTF!

Just grab the girls and throw them in the fucking bed boys!

Maybe Romina wanted you to herself after Daisy told her how nice you are?

Bait and switch would not apply because the girls lose revenue.

If a 3-way is $320.00 pesos why would anyone say that the other girl is not available so they can charge you $170.00?

Jealous chica?

Maybe but not likely.

Sometimes these stupid girls can't understand even the most basic Spanish so we all need to try to learn as much Spanish as possible.

Hell, my Spanish in person is a lot better than over the phone.

Anyway, I'm glad that you were able to try-out her sidekick today BTG.

And oh yes, Jessica was an exceptional ride!

Take Care,

TL

Daisy's Sidekick, Romina

Her new sidekick is a light skinned Paraguayan chica that may be closer to 30 than to 20 years old.

Blondish, reddish hair, gym built body and claims to provide excellent service.

Her rate is $170.00 pesos per hour.
    I only caught a brief glimpse of Daisy's partner / roommate, Romina, when I was over there, but she looked doable, and she had been very pleasant in handling all the telephone calls back and forth that went into setting up my appointment with Daisy.

After my inspirational hour with Daisy last week, previously reoprted here, I asked her if the two chicas ever worked together, and she said yes, so we set up a 3-way for today. I was told to call first, an hour or so before, to reconfrim.

I called, got Romina, and she said Daisy was not there today (probably out doing one of YOU mongers after reading last week's posts) so it would be just her. OK. When I arrived, surprise again, there was Daisy, too. I hoped that the Paraguayan Sandiwich I had ordered might be being revived, but no, Daisy allowed me to to into the bedroom along with Romina, and she clearly was not joining us.

Romina is 30, with 2 children, and is medium-pretty, and fairly petite, with a general sense of hardness about her, both face and body (except the stomach, which was a little bit soft) The hardness was not that of a puta who had been in the business too long, nor did it extend to her personality, just her looks. It's just a kind of hardness that I associate with American farm girls that I knew grewing up, and since I know she's a small town chica, it may be literally that. Hard outdoor work growing up.

Her service was perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with the BBBJ technique or enthusiasm. She was quite into the fucking, and kept wanting it harder and harder. This may have been a show for my benefit, or an effort to get me to finish faster, but I don't think so. I just think she's a chica that likes it hard and rough. So if you're the kind of guy who likes to administer some punishing pounding to your chicas, I don't think you're going to hurt this girl.

We finished with more BBBJ, and she took me all the way without cutting corners (I. E. No taking pauses to work with the hands and give a tired mouth a break--too much of which can easily cause a deal-breaking loss of satisfaction, in my book) She did pull away as I was finishing, so it was a BBBJTC, but not a CIM, if you're keeping score, but a damn good one.

She did all this pretty fast, so we had a lot of time to relax and talk--all in Spanish, she speaks not a word of English. She seemed like a really warm, nice, genuine person, obviously devoted first and foremost to here children, but concerned about some of my issues and my life as we discussed them. So there you have it: as wild at a tigress during sex, and as warm as your mother outside of it it. Isn't that what men are supposed to want?

As I left, (and Romina told me I had to, since Daisy now had a client coming!) I tried to get the story on what happened to the 3 way. I couldn't really understand the excuse, and there was some talk about reviving it later this week, but since I've already had both sides of this thing separately, and since I'm not sure I really want to set myself up for another bait and switch, I probably won't.

I wasn't around for the old glory days of Jessica, when she lived lived with Daisy, and I don't know if this is a lesbian relationship of any kind. Maybe if you succeed in getting the 3 way, you'll pick up some clues as you watch them interact.

Have fun,

BTG
    Last edited by Big Travel Guy; 02-08-10 at 16:14. Reason: minor typos

Very Well Said! Great Post BTG!

[QUOTE=Big Travel Guy]I spent an hour with Daisy this afternoon.

The first thing I will say is that, even though I may have wondered if or why TL was acting as some kind of tout for this chica, I will never, never again doubt anything Tejano Libre says on this board!

Thank You very much BTG!

And yes Toymann, I will accept your beer (s)

And yes Sidney, she has become very lean and suntanned.

Better than ever!

Remeber that she is a lifeguard in Paraguay.

I would never promote a dud on this board guys!

I pick and choose only the best chicas that I have been with to share on this board with the boys.

Unlike most of the guys that THINK that they can keep a good thing to themselves!

Get real boys!

These girls are for all of us to share!

Now we need the OTHER boys that have been with her lately to post their experiences!

It's only fair.

Take Care,

TL

My two cents on Daisy

I spent an hour with Daisy this afternoon.

The first thing I will say is that, even though I may have wondered if or why TL was acting as some kind of tout for this chica, I will never, never again doubt anything Tejano Libre says on this board!

Maybe it helped that my expectations were modest, given some of the kind of odd comments posted on this thread. I was looking for a good oral performer (and Heaven knows, I succeeded in finding THAT! But from some of the stuff written here, going back a year or so, I thought I was going to find someone older, over the hill, black as night, with bad breath, and a touchy attitude, living in a dump that smelled alternatively like dogs or cats.

OMFG, nothing of the kind. I found near mongering perfection. When I arrived, I was focusing on nothing but the oral aspects of the session. But when I saw the entire package: lean, curvacious, tanned, beautiful--well, I had to stop the bucal 5 minutes into it, and insist on some fucking just to get at the other attributes. And that lead to 15 minutes of coital blisss. She is like operating a fine machine, with gyrations, emotion, clawing, moaning, in multiple positions. I did insist on a move back to "bucal sin" and that resulted in more bliss, ending in the classic CIM. This was one of the best 1 or 2 BBBJCIM experiences in all of South America, as far as I'm concerned.

Afterward, we had a lovely 15 or 20 minutes of cuddling, Spanish practice, with questions about my family, my work, my travels, and hers as well. She couldn't have been nicer.

I mean, aren't there basically 5 attributes we seek when we have a session:

1) looks, face and body.

2) screwing ability.

3) sucking ability, including "hasta el final" if possible.

4) personality, and "onda"

5) reasonable price.

@ 150 pesos for the hour, I can only say that this was a perfect 5 out of 5.

And no, her place isn't awesome, and it had a fan instead of A / C (although on this rainy day, it was no big problem) but I found it perfectly pleasant, with no funny smells or other negatives. There was a shower, clean towells, and a big bed. But if you have a sixth catagory, which is "location" maybe she's just a 5 out of 6 instead of 5 out of 5, but I had no issues.

Give this girl some business!

BTG

''Daisy has been Toyed, she won't be boyed''

IALOTFLMAO! Too funny old fella. Try not to let to many of my secrets out of the "BAG", will you! Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. Keep taking the bus baby. We'll all be happier!

You won't have to re-orient Daisy.

She is very adaptable! Sportsman, I will be standing behind you in line in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    I may re-orient her sexual preferences, before you ''toy'' her again!
    Having just missed Daisy's return by one week, Sid you better do it soon before I return in 5 weeks.

Thanx TL!

I owe you a beer and might even get off your case for a while! Maybe! LOL. Can't wait to get back to BA this April. Let her know I'll resend an email to Jessica if that still works. If not I'll just give her a call. I think my spanish is up to it! LOL. Happy Mongering TL and All. Toymann

Driving Miss Daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann
    Ok TL. All your wild-man crazy chicas posts are forgiven! LOL. I don't return for a couple of months so I am counting on you for reports on both girls. Hope Daisy hasn't lost her skills during her retirement! Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    I went over there yesterday around 5 pm and we hung out for a couple of hours and drank a few beers.

Daisy will be working out of that apartment during the weekdays from about noon till 8 pm Monday through Friday.

Her rates are still a bit odd but they are very reasonable for the type of service that you receive.

$120.00 pesos for 30 min. ¨Completo. ¨

$150.00 pesos for 1 hour ¨Completo. ¨

Although she can get you off 2 or 3 times in 30 minutes I have always opted for 1 to 2 hours.

It's just a much better deal!

Sort of like drinking a Liter of Quilmes instead of a can!

Anyway, her new sidekick is a light skinned Paraguayan chica that may be closer to 30 than to 20 years old.

Blondish, reddish hair, gym built body and claims to provide excellent service.

Her rate is $170.00 pesos per hour.

The Pad:

The girls are in the middle of redoing their apartment so I believe that it will take 4 or 5 weeks before it is good enough for the assholes that need a Palace to fuck in.

I'm talking about the guys that prefer a fucking picture hanging on the wall or a goddamn floor lamp instead of a hot and ultra talented chica doing what she does best!

I can promise you that it will ALWAYS be a lot better than fucking some cracked-out hooker in the U. S. A under a bridge while hoping that you don't get busted.

Hell, I may even help out with painting the walls.

You boys that know the girl know that she's cool, super talented and needs the business so there is not much else to say.

If you want to be a little more comfortable for now just call her up and ask for delivery.

Maybe a $50.00 peso upcharge so your at $200.00 pesos ¨Completo ¨ including the cab ride to be able to DRIVE MISS DAISY!

Again, she starts working on Monday but I guess that you can call up and set up a date in advance.

These are the vitals:

J. D Peron 1671 Apt. 16 ¨C ¨

4 381 5785

It's about (5) blocks from 9 de Julio and Peron and maybe about (7) blocks from the Obelisco.

Have Fun!

TL.

P. S - You boys can send me pm's and I'll pass on the Welcome Backs to the girl.

Of course if your Spanish is good enough then you should call her yourself!

Right Toymann?

Oh yeah, she told me that she had a problem with her or Jessica's e-mail system, lost contacts and therefore lost contact with you but she would love to hear from you.

And TL, how do we contact her?

There was a cell phone number from last year, I think, in the old posts, but that has probably changed.

Will be in town next month. Am interested.

BTG

Great news TL!

That's right boys!

I just hope that my boys Sportsman, Toymann and Seaman don't get there before I do!

TL at his Best!
    Ok TL. All your wild-man crazy chicas posts are forgiven! LOL. I don't return for a couple of months so I am counting on you for reports on both girls. Hope Daisy hasn't lost her skills during her retirement! Happy Mongering All. Toymann

I'm Back in the Saddle Again!

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaLord
    Anybody know where she is? Did she go back to Paraguay to work?

I ask because I am going through Paraguay pretty soon.
    That's right boys!

Daisy HAS returned!

Back in business and better than ever!

Same Bat-Time and Same Bat-Place!

Like always you should be sure to call and make an appointment with this girl!

She has partnered up with another Paraguayan Princess that I am going to meet this afternoon.

So the location is the same and the pricing is the same also.

Now the bad news:

She will not officially be back in business untill next Monday.

Probably maintain a noon to 8pm schedule.

I KNOW that there are a lot of you boys out there that just can't wait untill Monday.

Her side-kick is suppossed to be an attractive and gifted partner.

Like I always say, if you can't say anything good it would be best to keep it to yourself.

I have only heard ONE complaint about this girl in 5 years!

That's a record.

I just hope that my boys Sportsman, Toymann and Seaman don't get there before I do!

Along with ALL the others!

See Ya!

TL at his Best!

Posting Limitations