This blog is moderated by Shane44

Pocket rocket is the beginning

Pocket rockets are barely scratching the surface:

http://www.adameve.com

Look around here. Then PM Toyman

G & Clit

I have not ever tried it with toys, but the simultanious stimulation works wonders for some. But I have also found that for some girls, it is too much all at once, like they may have to concentrate on one, then move on to the next a little later.

I may have an unreasonably deep seated avoidance of toys, thinking they are taking over what I am both capable of and obviously enjoy. Maybe I am afraid the toys can do better then all my appendages combined!

MAG

Toys, Toys and more Toys

Pocket rockets are only the beginning--the big bang theory.

Involves simultaneous stimulation of the g-stop and clit.

You can do this without toys, but those buzzy little devils can't hurt.

Sue Johanson

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    Nothing sexier than watching Doc Sue Johnson demonstrate a sex toy. I am getting wood just thinking about it.
    Had to laugh - but seriously Sue is a great educator and public health nurse. It is odd to see someone who looks like your grandmother demonstrating the use of a dildo - but she has helped many people to overcome embarrassment and ignorance.

Nothin Sexier

Nothing sexier than watching Doc Sue Johnson demonstrate a sex toy. I am getting wood just thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane44
    With thanks to Sportsman.

I have read a number of informative reviews by fellow monger Sportsman and his use of a "Pocket Rocket" with the chicas. Frankly, I did not even know what a pocket rocket was, so I googled it. Low and behold, it is a small vibrator made by "Doc Johnson Products". Based upon Sportsman great success with this little wonder I went out and bought one two days ago. I took it for a test run today with a young lady I have seen for two years now in sex prison - age 38.

She has an adventuresome spirit and willing gave this thing a tryout. All I can say is WOW! I have been a witness to many a partner's orgasm in the last forty years, but I have never seen a woman's orgasm before with this intensity and duration. I swear to God, I was worried the lady was going into cardiac arrest. I have absolutely no idea if this was one off dumb luck or typical of what Sportsman generally experiences, but I now have someone in sex prison who is ready to leave their boy friend and follow me and my pocket rocket anywhere.

Thank you Sportsman. What a great tip for managing Chica happiness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sue johnson.jpg‎  

Taking Chicas Over the Edge

With thanks to Sportsman.

I have read a number of informative reviews by fellow monger Sportsman and his use of a "Pocket Rocket" with the chicas. Frankly, I did not even know what a pocket rocket was, so I googled it. Low and behold, it is a small vibrator made by "Doc Johnson Products". Based upon Sportsman great success with this little wonder I went out and bought one two days ago. I took it for a test run today with a young lady I have seen for two years now in sex prison - age 38.

She has an adventuresome spirit and willing gave this thing a tryout. All I can say is WOW! I have been a witness to many a partner's orgasm in the last forty years, but I have never seen a woman's orgasm before with this intensity and duration. I swear to God, I was worried the lady was going into cardiac arrest. I have absolutely no idea if this was one off dumb luck or typical of what Sportsman generally experiences, but I now have someone in sex prison who is ready to leave their boy friend and follow me and my pocket rocket anywhere.

Thank you Sportsman. What a great tip for managing Chica happiness.

Posting Limitations