This blog is moderated by Paul Halisco
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Halisco
    I forgot the name of the place I remember that is similar to Starbucks. There was one down by the Florida Avenue area and also near that rotary / park not too far from the hill that drops down to the waterfront. It was right next to the pedestrian street.

I've seen at least 3 to 5 of these other coffee shops around. They have coffee and pastries, and a downstairs lounge.

I wonder if there are any girls in there or in any other shops, even if they are farther out that one could expect to run into nice 20 ish girls for hire.
    Hi,

I assume that the "pedestrian street" you referred to is Florida Avenue?

FYI, We have a list of "Cafes and Coffee Shops" in the forum:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=1709

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Halisco
    I forgot the name of the place I remember that is similar to Starbucks. There was one down by the Florida Avenue area and also near that rotary / park not too far from the hill that drops down to the waterfront. It was right next to the pedestrian street.

I've seen at least 3 to 5 of these other coffee shops around. They have coffee and pastries, and a downstairs lounge.

I wonder if there are any girls in there or in any other shops, even if they are farther out that one could expect to run into nice 20 ish girls for hire.
    It may have been Aroma?

Absolutely ZERO CHICAS in there though!

Here is a quick list of Coffee Shops with Hookers:

Orleans - Cordoba and St. Martin, expensive girls and expensive drinks. Nothing nice lately.

My House - Cordoba and Florida - very limited.

Something? Cafe at Florida and Cordoba - maybe 2 girls.

La Madeleine - Pelegrini and Cordoba, nothing young or nice lately.

Iberia - Salta and Ave. De Mayo, nights only, nothing young.

Fuck the coffee bars and stick to Tried and True Independents that some of us have taken the trouble to review for you.

TL

American style coffee chain

Posting Limitations