Thread: Grysel

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Spearo

Sweet Marianna and Gysel in Panama

Just an FYI for all. Both Gysel and Marianna are in Panama. Guesse all of Sweet Marianna's good bye I'm out of the field was just BULLSHIT! Here are the two most recent links to our favourite girls. For whatever it's worth, not really sure why Marianna went through all the Hoops claiming she was out of the business. Gysel was at least straight up about heading out of town. From my point of view I wish them both the best. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Gysel

http://panama.en.craigslist.org/ers/1612916077.html

Marianna

http://panama.en.craigslist.org/ers/1613763930.html

Ps. I so tried to tell ya Miami Bob but ya just didn't listen. LOL.

Hi Honey, I'm Home!

Quote Originally Posted by Love Drop
    Hello my love, I remain in Panama while enjoying a great time. I'm not married, quiet, still single still not sure but it may return in March.

Thanks for the interest and the good memories they have in me. The same is true for you.

Sweet kisses for you.

Grysel
    Mi Amor!

We are all waiting eagerly for your return!

Panama is TOO hot and humid and civilized!

Damn, they even use dollars!

Yuck!

Come on down when your done with your vacation!

Hasta la Vista,

TL

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    I was told recently that she has gotten married to an American.

Maybe?

Her phone number is no longer fuctional.

TL.

What a waste of a hot girl!

But PLEASE keep trying to locate her boys!

I guess I can send her an e. Mail?
    Hello my love, I remain in Panama while enjoying a great time. I'm not married, quiet, still single still not sure but it may return in March.

Thanks for the interest and the good memories they have in me. The same is true for you.

Sweet kisses for you.

Grysel

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    She told me before she left that she should be back in BA in March (in time for her birthday)

She is in my contact list in SKYPE and Windows I'm. Her profile page has pictures from Panama. Next time when I see her online, I'll ask for her return date.
    I was told recently that she has gotten married to an American.

Maybe?

Her phone number is no longer fuctional.

TL.

What a waste of a hot girl!

But PLEASE keep trying to locate her boys!

I guess I can send her an e. Mail?

She told me before she left that she should be back in BA in March (in time for her birthday).

She is in my contact list in SKYPE and Windows IM. Her profile page has pictures from Panama. Next time when I see her online, I'll ask for her return date.

I think she is still out of town, she was talking about going to Panama for a while.

Grysel

Does anyone know if Grysel is back in Buenos Aires? Last time I spoke with her she mentioned she would be leaving Argentina for a few months.

Posting Limitations