This blog is moderated by Hollywood124

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora  [View Original Post]
    Don t bother sweety! He will just delete it again!
    Correct, because, as the name says, this is the "Critic-Free Zone."

Don t bother sweety! He will just delete it again!

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015!

Dear Jackson, WT 69 (World Travel 69) Gysell, Stranger, DR (Daddy Ruiz), President Nixon, Happy Leprechaun, Eva's Online, TL (Tejano Libre) and to all AP (Argentine Private) members (Sorry if I missed someone).

Hey, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2015!

Sorry for the late greetings, I was in bed with the Flu. (Damn Flu shot never works!

Wow, this year (2014) was really great as I was able to go to EZE (Buenos Aires) "twice. " The second time was free as I had enough miles for the trip. And speaking of the 2nd trip I want to thank "President Nixon," "Happy Leprechaun" (I'm not sure of their real handles on the AP board?) and "TL" for the wonderful time hanging around EZE. We were laughing all day and all night! We were like the Three Stooges, well make that the Three Stooges and a Chinito! (LOL!) And to top it off, Happy Leprechaun's cigar made me hallucinate! Wow, his cigar was super strong. Damn, you Happy Leprechaun! I have some old Irish curses to hex you with: "May you go to hell and not have a drop of porter to quench you eternal thirst!" and "May you have the runs on your wedding night!" finally, "May your obituary be written in weasel's piss!"And to sing you an old Irish tune, "Oh Danny boy, the Piper piping. " (LOL) Ay Laddie, just joking. I hope to see you all soon!

Damn, I'm really worried about your all in EZE. The economy is going down the tubes with no end in sight? How my friends in EZE who earn PARG (Pesos Argentine) make-ends-meet I haven't a clue? But they all have a smile on their faces for me, pretending that nothing is wrong. I do wish you all well, 'Hang-in-There!' But I do hope our governments can get along better. If we could set up trade between each other at least some of the people would get some relief. As I have seen the export quality of Argentine meats, fruits and vegetables in Europe, excellent, just as good as the US, damn, I wish we could trade between our countries! One thing about the PARG, who people are guessing about the rise in the PARG, well, I guess if you have a 'Crystal Ball'. But I think currency speculation almost impossible discern? If you do have a formula, kindly let me know as I would like to be a millionaire!

I've been locked up in 'Sex Prison' too long (I. E. USA) and it's time to break out! Hopefully one day I can open a place of my own like Dr. BJ's in Bangkok, Thailand. I met Dr. BJ and he was a very nice Chap who had a nice place and had his employees in 'Ship-Shape order!' And the customer was King! Well, just thinking, hopefully when I have the capital I'll open a small place in a country where they are not so "Puritanical!

Always a Shout Out to the 'Master and Mentor' "WT 69" (World Travel 69) who has helped us all with his "Lists" of Privados, Hotels and Restaurants. He does this for free and never took a dime for his work. Now I see how difficult it is too keep a list as places close and change quickly. Thanks WT 69 again, you have helped me and many others navigate the 'W. W. H!' (Wonderful World of Hobbying).

Special thanks to Gysell who always sends me her wonderful girlfriends. I saw that one member complained about the beauty of his lady, but I liked all the girls she had sent me and I have always had a great time with Gysell's girls. "To each his own" as the saying goes. For me, I've been locked up here in 'Sex Prison' and now the cows, goats, and dogs, are starting to look good! (LOL) Maybe the member who was complaining should go to Europe and pay 100 to 150 Euros for the EuroBabes-types. This is Bs As and you get ArgieBabes-types. Furthermore, I have known Gysell since the days at her Suipacha place where my favorite lady was "Veronica. " Now "Veronica" had tattooed on her back in Chinese letters, "The Booty you see below is reserved for Hollywood Only, all others need not apply!" wow, those were the good-old-days. (LOL) All the girls you sent me this year were wonderful, Thanks again Gysell!

To Eva's online who I always had fun times also. Last time I was there I could not get a hold of the ladies as their phones were busy. Just to show you that Eva's is another option in BsAs.

And to TL, thanks for your Historical, Cultural and Adult Touring services. Wow, we all had a great time! Very educational and at the same time chasing Argie Tail was the best! Getting your Studies and Tail what more could you ask for! Back soon, funds permitting! BTW, I saw this 'Pulled Pork' sandwich shop that I wanted to try, it was Open-Air' and I was not sure if it was safe to eat at. If I can find the place again, let me take you there (I'll buy) and you eat first to see if it is safe. I think it will be OK, I just want your professional opinion first! (Thus saving me to get my stomach pumped!) (LOL). Oh, dang, I forgot, please let me know if Daisy and Mara are back online. Man, you girlfriends were the best and always left me screaming! And they were very 'Bad Girls' as they made me do "Cola!" I have never, ever done "Cola" before. As you know I'm from a very Puritanical country and "Cola" is never aloud. No, "Cola" is a very big 'Sin' and now I will have to go to 'Hell!' "Lord Have Mercy on My Soul!" Damn you TL! As the Irish say, "Blast you to hell!" and" May the Devil take your last Schilling!" (LOL).

I want to apologize to DR (Daddy Ruiz) as the Korean BBQ restaurant did not allow him to eat there when he went there alone. Well, please DR let me make it up to you and let me buy you dinner another Asian place there in BsAs. I'm sorry on behalf of the 1-2 billion other Chinitos who are gladly to have your business at their restaurants. Besides, at the Korean BBQ they only served locally caught Dog, Cat, Rat and Hamster. "Yucky!" At around 03:00 (3 AM) they go out hunting and they kidnap peoples' pets! (LOL!) Let's get cleaned up, Dressed-to-the-Nines, perfumed and we can find a nice Asian place. Please, I insist, it will be my treat!

This new chick on the board named Maria / Aurora tried to play games with some of the guys and me. No way, I been on this board too long to take your BS! Play your games somewhere else! None of my friends and I will ever see you!

As many Privados were being closed down, on the other hand new ones were popping up! Just look on the lamp posts and trash dumpsters for the small flyers. It's hit-and-miss, sometime you have a good time and sometime not. I always post my findings good or bad. Prices in the Privados were 300/30 min and 400/60 min PARG. Always ask up front on what you want and how much do they charge. If you are not happy with the price or service, just go on to the next Privado as there are many to choose from. Of course you can call up Gysell, Eva's and TL who are listed on this board.

For the 'FNGs' to save money you can take the Manuel Tienda bus to the Puerto Madero Terminal (PMT), and from the PMT you can take a taxi to your hotel in town. The taxi transfer is included in the cost of your ticket. As you exit the airport doors walk 100 meters and make a left at the end. Pass the red Coke machine and about 10 meters more you are at the Manuel Tienda kiosk. Buy your ticket and wait there. You can also purchase your ticket inside the airport just after you exit the custom's door. Returning is just the opposite. The only thing in returning is you have to call the Manuel Tienda reservations one day in advance to get the taxi to pick you up and take you to the PMT and from the PMT you take the bus to the EZE airport. Also, please RTTF! Go back maybe 6 to 12 months and study the What, Where, How, Why and then ask the more experienced members your personal questions.

If you need some PARG you can use the National Bank just outside of the customs door. Do not use the money changers inside of the airport. They give a very bad exchange rate. Just maybe change $50.00 US ($fifty) for bus fare and a maybe a snack and then change your USD on Florida Street at the Black Market rate (called the Blue rate here). Or you can hire TL and he will take you to the Luggage store to change your USD at a good rate also. TL also does Cultural tour and Adult tours in EZE and surrounding areas.

Many businesses start to close down on Saturday afternoon and many are closed on Sunday. It's best of arrive during the week (Monday-Friday) get you cellphone SIM card (called Chip here) and change your money at the Money Changers shops on Florida Street as on the weekends it is more difficult.

If you are going to stay more than a few days it would be more economical to rent an apartment. See Jackson as he has some Bachelor pads to rent or the other read the board to see recommended apartments.

Anyway, if you are new and don't know anyone, please see my good friends on this board Gysell, Eva's and TL. I've know them for many years and they are really good people. Good luck in EZE and have fun!

Hollywood.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

5. 11-06-14 22:43

Thanks to all, I had a great vacation!

Hello to Jackson, WT69 (World Travel 69), DR (Daddy Ruiz) TL (Tejano Libre), Stranger, Gysell (Red Hot), Evas, and many others who I cannot think of right now. Wow, I got really lucky, I had won some miles and had enough to return to my second home BsAs (Buenos Aires, Argentina). I was not eligible for upgrades and had to sit with the Common People in Economy Class (LOL) but it was OK as the ticket was free. Its a very long trip, about 19 hours plus the usual delay as I fly clear across the country to ATL (Atlanta, Georgia) and as ATL is the international hub for the airline we usually have to wait for the feeder planes to arrive and then we take off to BsAs. I could take other airlines which would be much faster but as you can see they gave me a free ticket so I am not going to change airlines. My apologies, very sorry for the late report, I was dead tired as I was totally Jet-Lagged. I never got used to the Jet-Lag and time difference going to BsAs and thus when I came home I was super Jet-Lagged.

I am very sorry I could not say Goodbye to many of you as I was out of minutes on my phone and the recharging system for MovieStar was down so I could not call. Firstly, thanks to WT69 who selfishly works on this board to list all of the hotels and Casas (called Privados here in BsAs) for our ease and enjoyment, thanks to Gysell whos girlfriends always give GFE to me and also to TL who also sent me to his girlfriends and took me around the city of BsAs to his favorite restaurants, bars and pick up joints. Some places were off the beaten path and you would never of have found them by yourself or by normal tour guide. We went to the Nature Reserve in Puerto Madero and we saw many species of animals and also many very beautiful species of the Argie kind too. BTW, IMHO the best looking ladies in the Americas are the Argies. Also, TL introduced me to ISG members Funny Leprechaun and President Nixon (I dont know their real handles on the board so I just made up some names). We had a blast talking, drinking, eating and joking about everything! Very nice people. TL also took us to 2 Tobacco houses which had very good smokes. I do not smoke but I had seen and smelled some very good and genuine Tobacco. And Funny Leprechauns cigar made me have hallucinations as it was very strong and authentic. At the end of the night my head was spinning! I think one cigar shop was on Esmerelda above Corrientes (Marble chess set in the window) and another was Uruguay 48 near Plaza Congresso where they roll the cigars right in front of you. They both charge prices following the US Dollar so I no longer buy for my friends there. E.G., last year the price for one cigar at Uruguay 48 was 5 PARG (Pesos Argentinos) and now the price is 14 PARG. So now if my friends ask me to buy them cigars Ill pick up some Colombian cigars from the jungle when I go to Medellin, Colombia. A pack of 20 regular-sized jungle cigars are about $5USD.

To help the Newbies here is some useful information that I usually post after each vacation:

Upon arrival, first you will go through a long line for Immigration, make sure you paid the Reciprocal (Visa) fee beforehand or you will have to pay in another line and then get back in line for Immigration. Next you will get your luggage located on the belt then youll go to the Customs line and put your baggage in the X-Ray machine. If you are OKd and dont have to go through inspection, then you go through the sliding doors to the airport main lobby area. BTW, the X-Ray guy wasnt paying attention and didnt even ask for my Customs form, wave me through or anything, so I just grabbed my luggage and left. After going through Immigration and Customs if you need some PARG. Go to the Argentine National Bank and get just a few Pesos. I think youll get 8.0 to 8.5 per USD but just get maybe $20USD worth of PARG for now. Do not go to the Cambios (money changers) in the airport. Youll get a very bad rate. To save money, I do not take a Taxi. I take the Tienda Leon Bus to the Puerto Madero Bus Station and from there you are taken by taxi to your hotel or apartment. The cost last week was 169 PARG (169/14.3=$11.81 USD). Again, that includes the bus from the EZE (International Airport, Buenos Aires) to the bus station and from there a taxi to your hotel. (When going back to EZE call the Tienda Leon Bus reservations at 0810-888-5366 one day ahead of time for the taxi to pick you up. Again, the taxi will take you to the Tienda Leon Bus terminal in Puerto Madero and from there you take a bus to EZE). You can buy your Tienda Leon bus ticket as soon as you go into the lobby of EZE or you can buy the ticket at the bus stop which is located outside of the airport. As you exit the main doors of the lobby you walk about 100 meters, then at the end of the walk you turn left, walk about 30 meters passing the red Coke machine (Coca Cola) and walk 20 more meters and there is the Tienda Leon ticket kiosk. There you can purchase your ticket and wait for the bus to the bus station at Puerto Madero.

Next, if you need more PARG, you should go down to Florida Street and usually there are many Touts saying Cambio (change). I usually go to Florida corner with Corrientes in the Galleria Colon in the back. There I usually get the best price on that day. Last week I got 14.3 several times and 14.1 for the last change I made to PARG. Hours I think the Casa de Cambio in Galleria Colon are Monday-Saturday 9-18:00. Next, I go to a Kiosko (Kiosk or little stand) to buy a SIM card (called a Chip in BsAs) for my cellphone. I usually buy MovieStar but Personal is good too. Bring an unlocked, 4-band GSM cellphone and the SIM card will work just fine. A few months ago when I visited on Saturday afternoon the shops on Florida were closing down around 14:00 or 15:00. On Sundays many places were closed.

I would recommend staying at an apartment or even at Jacksons place as many hotels do not allow guests and you can get a better deal on accommodations as the hotels do have to charge taxes which can add on a substantial amount of money. Also, see WT 69s list of accommodations.

Now, you are ready for Fun Time! Again, study WT 69s list but remember that the government has been closing the Privados left and right. But also new ones have been popping up daily. For the new ones see the flyers stuck to the telephone poles and dumpsters. Many Feminists have been taking them down, just pick one up from the ground and youre in business. Call the number listed and ask for the address and how much they charge. Most of the Privados charged 300/30 min and 400/60 min and in my opinion the Privados are Hit-n-Miss meaning sometimes good and sometimes bad. Some charge extra for different services so ask beforehand of what services you want before paying. So this is where our friends on the board Gysell, TL, Evas and many others can help you. On this vacation I called Gysell, TL,Evas and also Rocios which all provided GFE! I tried to call Evas but the ladies phones were busy. See my past writings for this vacation concerning Gysell, TL and Rocios girlfriends on my last weeks posts. Rocio works only Monday through Friday but I had talked with her and hopefully she can change her business schedule to 7 days a week with the support of our members. I had asked her to bring her friends from Paraguay to work for her. (BTW, Rocio had made me squeal like a little pig twice!) One night TL and I passed by Uruguay 343 and he rang the first floor button. A lady answer and when TL asked for Chicas? The lady said, Come on up! But since it was Sunday, only the 3rd Stringers were on board and the 5 we saw were all Abuelas! (Grandmothers). (LOL) (Well, excuse me, maybe some of you are into Abuelas! I do apologize if I had offended you!) And since I went back to 343 Uruguay 2 more times and all they had were Abuelas I cannot recommend them. (Very sorry, again, maybe you are into Abuelas!) Anyway, on the third time the Mama-san was not the original Mama-san and this one was a very angry at me for not choosing a lady. She said that she was going to charge me for a Showing! I told her to F-OFF! That I wasnt going to pay anyone! If you are not happy in what you see then just leave. Or at the beginning state what you are looking for and if they dont have it again just leave. You have an endless selection in BsAs. On Sundays, thats different of course, just like any other place in Latin America, most places are closed. On Sundays, its Soccer Futbol or America Football time. Making arrangements beforehand you can call Gysell, TL or Evas to see if anyone is working. Again, do this for Sunday several days in advance to give them time to set up your date.

If you have the funds and want more elegant choices please see TL and he take you to the more exotic places. TL gives day tours through out BsAs and knows all the special places. And see Gysell too.

BTW, TL, I was happy to bring you the rest of the stuff I could not bring to you last time. 8 kilos plus of things from Costco; clothes, candy, peanut butter, cellphone, etc. I had to leave all of these things on my last trip to BsAs as I had made a deal with Aurora/Maria, one of the girls on the ISG board to trade candy for a short time. Well, I brought over 8 kilos of candy and other gifts over 7,000 miles and when I arrived she change the deal and wanted more money that was agreed to in addition to the candy. I said forget it and I gave over 8 kilos of M&Ms (peanut butter), Red Licorice, Milk Duds, Junior Mints, Jelly Bellys (gourmet Jelly Beans), Victorias Secret and other gifts to my maids and friends here in BsAs. They all had a blast with the goodies from the USA and were very appreciative as these items are not available there.

I did not see many people tipping in restaurants and in other places. And if they did tip it was like a 2 PARG bill to the grill man at the Tenador Libre (all you can eat place). I guess the default last July has greatly affected the common people here in BsAs. I gave about 5% tip at the places I had eaten at. One time when TL and I ate at a small pizza place near Plaza Congresso I gave the waitress a 10% tip and I later went back and gave her a toy Puka wallet and some candy as she really worked hard in serving us. She ran back-n-forth from kitchen to give us excellent service. I did tip my maids and also the aforementioned bus drivers, taxis and luggage-handlers from Tienda Leon packs of Gummy Bears candy and other American candies for their kind and thoughtful help. The average person here does not earn much and they work very hard for what they do earn. One aspect of Argie life I do not understand, with extremely high inflation I have no Idea how they survive? And the usual restaurants, bakeries, candy stores I regularly visit all still there, but barely, due to the economic crisis prices are raised daily and the food portions, sandwiches, cakes, candies etc. Have gotten smaller. Man, I really feel for the Argie people.

Also, RTFF (see the list of abbreviations above if you do not know what RTFF means!) as I see many Newbies are asking basic questions that are listed here in the AP forum as they are not doing their homework. If you would just go back several months and get some ideas of Where, What, When and Why and then post specific questions then many members would be glad to answer your questions. Again, WT69 has worked very hard in providing lists of hotels, restaurants and privados for our enjoyment and he is not compensated one bit. Last time I saw you WT69 I just got in to BsAs and I was Jet-Lagged and I had to rest. Please let me at least buy you food and drink next time you are in town!

Finally, as I always see drunk and boisterous Gringos on the plane to EZE, I strongly suggest that you stay home. You are not Cute, Smart or Funny and none of the Argies lady will want you, not at any price. And the police here would like to make a Good Example of you and beat the hell out of you! This is not Hollywood where the police say Please sir and Thank you sir. May I suggest that you go to Tijuana, Mexico! I do hope this helps some of the Newbies, anyway, good luck to all, I will be returning back to BsAs ASAP, sincerely yours, Hollywood.

PS: Gysell, please let me know if the white soap helps, Ill bring more next time Im in town.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Hi TL! (Tejano Libre)

Hi TL,

I hope you are doing better.

Please let me know how the "Japanese Pain Patches" work?

Also, is the "Ben Gay" (Funny name) analgesic sports cream working?

Keep exercising the muscles in your arm so they won't atrophy.

Let me know if you need any medical stuff so you can get better.

OK, take care and see you soon.

Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Hollywood!

I do my best for the ones that count!

Allow them to all kill each other and let God sort them out!

Your visits are always a treat along with a Hollywood, special kind of sense of humor! Unigue Bud!

Love you and the peanut butter, the flash lights, the Zapanese Rubbers and all the rehab shit you brought me!

I know have a Tens Unit that will make a girl cum 50 times in an hour and an ultra sound unit to se if they are going to live!

Flex Bars from Philip and I'm almost set!

Need to buy a an electro magnetic device and I'm set.

Great Board, would be nothing with some of the great posters!

Thanks Jax! Sincerely!

TL.

I am back in Black Boys!

Living the dream, or in my case the nightmare but this month is going through the roof!

I can almost jack off now!

Want to Help?

TL.

Very nice to see you Gysell!

Hi Gysell,

I was very happy to see you.

I'm glad your baby liked the candy.

Is someone bringing your baby the special "Baby Medicine" and "Baby Creams?

Please let me know.

Hope to see you soon again, your lady friends really treated me with "GFE!

Take care, Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhot  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the candy for my baby and for my gift!

Thank you for the candy for my baby and for my gift!

Thank You So Much HW!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    (Jackson, please feel free to move this post to the appropriate place as I am not sure where to put it?

Hi all, and thanks again for a wonderful vacation last week. Wow, I had a great time! I thought I would give some tips to the "Newbies" who are thinking about going to EZE for the first time. Just my opinions and experiences over the years.

EZE airport to town.

EZE is about 45 minutes to town. (Non-Rush Hour Time) I take the Manuel Leon Tienda bus service which is a bus that takes you to the MLT bus station in Puerto Madero. From there you transfer to a taxi to your hotel or apartment. Last week it cost 149 ARS (Argentine Pesos). You can buy your ticket at the MLT counter as you exit the airport X-Ray machines. Next, you exit the lobby of the airport and you walk along the corridor straight about 125 meters. Turn left and walk about 25 meters to the MLT kiosk. Wait next to the kiosk for the bus to town. Remember, this is a two-step process, bus service to the bus station and then taxi to your destination.

Returning to EZE.

Call the MLT for a taxi reservation one day before leaving. And call early in the morning as the pickup taxis tend to sell out quickly. A taxi will pick you up at your requested time and take you to the bus station at Puerto Madero. Then you will pay at the desk. Have a seat and they will call you when it's time to leave for EZE.

If you need to change US Dollars to Argentine Pesos you can use an ATM machine there in the EZE lobby or use the National Bank just outside as you exit the door (of the X-ray machines). I only change a few US Dollars as I can go to Calle Florida (a pedestrian street in town) and get the Black Market rate (called Blue Market rate) which is much, much better.

Very Important! Give yourself at 3. 5 to 4 hours as the traffic is horrendous and many times the protesters can clog up everything in a matter of minutes. Remember the taxi pick you up at your hotel or apartment, then you take the bus from the MLT bus station, from there you go to EZE so I think 3. 5 to 4 hours planned is needed IMHO. (Plus you need to go to the airline counter, security, immigration etc.).

Taxi from EZE to city.

I do not take taxis from EZE to the city as it is so easy to take the MTL bus / taxi service and much cheaper. I do not know how much the taxi service is now.

Transportation in the city.

I walked everywhere. But you can take a taxi. Make sure it has a meter. And make sure you know where you are going before you enter the cab. Have an address and telephone number just in case you get lost. A copy of a map is recommended with your destination listed. There is the "Subte," the subway. You can buy a card at any Kiosk and it's good on buses on the Subte system. The buses use a card system. They do not take cash, or least the ones I took in the past did not take cash. One time a city bus I took did not accept the Subte card and a lady paid for me. Very nice people here! I don't know which buses are on the "Subte" system and which are not.

Company.

I highly recommend calling "Gysell" (Red Hot), "TL" (Tejano Libre) Tour Service and "Eva's Online". Very nice "GFE" ladies and fair prices. Save yourself a headache and call these three. I have been with them for many years now and I do and always have a good time. Of course RTFF and then ask questions to the Old Timers on the AP forum for their favorites as these are mine.

Privados.

I saw many of my old favorites that were closed this time. One of my favorites at "Marcelo T. Alvear 987 '5 be'" was closed. WT69 (World Travel 69) I think we can scratch this on off your list) Damn, I had such good times there. Also, I had seen some ladies picking off the tiny ads posted on light and telephone poles, dumpsters, etc. And throwing them on the ground. (Must be Argentine "Fema-Nazis" as conservative talk host Rush Limbaugh calls them). But, everyday there are new privados springing up so just look for the flyers. Service may be hit-and-miss and may be difficult to get "GFE" so again, contact "Gysell", "TL" and "Eva's" for a good time and much less problems associated with unscrupulous privados.

Non-Pro Lady Friends.

I was so very happy to see my regular lady friends. (Sorry, I don't know what to call my Non-Pro Lady friends). Friends at the supermarket, kiosks, restaurants and at my hotel. These lady friends are very hard working and do not make much money. And how do they "make it" with such economic turmoil, I have no idea? (Damn you Argentine and American governments, leave my friends and family out of this mess!

Food.

My favorite pizza house is "Guerrin" on Corrientes near Uruguay. Wonderful pizza with very thick with cheese and assorted toppings, empandas (fried meat and or vegetable pies) and great desserts too. "La Estancia" for meat. "La Estancia" is a little touristy but good food. The waiter brought me out a 1 kilo piece of steak, damn, it was 2 inches thick, I had to decline but one day I'll have to try it. BTW, I had burned my arm on the red hot bar-be-que stand that all the assorted meats were on so be very careful. And for Italian food "Alameda" on Mayo. The Italian food here is much less sweet. The standard American pizza and spaghetti is has much more sugar in it. IMHO. The portions of food given by the restaurants have been steadily been declining. I think due to the restaurants' rising costs and they cannot raise prices very much due to competition so they have been making the portions smaller. How the "Tenedor Libre" (All-You-Can-Eat) places survive is beyond me? There are so many great other places to go to eat that I cannot remember, please hire "TL" for a complete list of the cuisine of BsAs.

Drink.

I hardly ever drink. I was in the VIP salon in the EZE airport waiting for my flight and they had many beverages available. So, I had half a can of Quilmes beer. A very nice tasting and light beer. I think it was better than Bud. (Budweiser) And also I had tried a half can of Isenbeck a full bodied beer which was also very, very good. I saw that Isenbeck had won two international awards in 2013. So I still had 90 minutes to wait for my plane and I had decided to try the Argentine white wine "Colon 1492" (Christopher Columbus 1492) from Mendoza, Argentina. Wow, what a surprise. Light, sweet with no acidy after-taste. Just as good as the fine wines of Napa Valley, California and probably half the cost.

Electrical.

BsAs is 220 volts so you may need an inverter if your appliances are 110 to 120 volts. Should your appliance be 110 to 220 you can buy a cheap adapter that fits on the end of the plug for a maybe one or two USD. "10,000 Light Bulbs" on Uruguay near Corrientes should have this adapter. It's a double straight round pins (220) and in the end you plug in your USA double flat pins. Also, the double V's (220) to USA double flat pins. If you use an inverter, bring Duct Tape so you can tape the inverter to the wall as the weight of the inverter tends to fall out of the socket. I bring construction grade Duct Tape which is thicker as the cheap stuff cannot hold the weight of the inverter.

Spanish.

Yes, you should know at least intermediate Spanish. In BsAs the accent is different. I speak Mexican Castellano so it took me a while to adjust my hard drive so that I could speak and understand the Argentine Castellano. Or bring a wing-man who has a good level of Spanish.

Arrival Day.

I had arrived on a Saturday and by the time I went to Calle Florida to change USD to ARS. The Cell Phone companies Movie Star and Personal were closed. I think it was about 13:00 when I got there. I was able to buy a SIM card for 10 ARS at a kiosk so it was simpler than going to a Cell Phone agency and less time consuming as in an agency you will wait for hours. Also, I saw many stores starting to close. So I will personally will never arrive again on a Saturday. Also, never on a Sunday as many places are closed and it's hard to get started if everything is closed. Many privados are closed also.

Leather Goods.

When shopping on Calle Florida going toward Retiro (I think?) I saw this leather goods store that had the best leather coats and sport coats that I have ever seen. Wow, excellent quality. The lady said that they were from baby goat and not from a cow. I wanted to buy a leather sport coat but the cost was over $500 USD so I had to decline. I really wanted to buy the coat but sadly my budget only allows me to buy my sports coat "Off-the-Rack" from "Jos A Bank", business suit clothiers. Damn, best leather goods I've ever seen in my life. And no "Cow" smell too!

Pick Up Lines.

Daddy Ruiz taught me a good one. When in a store ask if the price is in Paraguayan Guaranies! Of course the price is in ARS (Argentine Pesos) but it's a great pick up line for the lady attendant!

Beauty.

IMHO the Argentine ladies are the most beautiful in the Americas! Just MHO. I saw beautiful Latinas, European and a mixed combo of ladies. All I have to say is: "Lord Have Mercy on My Soul!

Argentine Economic Crisis.

On July 30,2014 Argentina officially "Defaulted" on its bonds. So, I think in the future for my Argentine friends and family are only going to get worse. I wish both our governments could just "Chill-out" and set up trading as I have seen very excellent "Export Quality" goods from Argentina that we can use in the USA. Especially in California where we have been in a drought for over three years. The farmers in the central valley, where 50% of the fruits and vegetables come from in the USA do not have enough water to grow their harvest. Many of the fruit and nut tree will have to go fallow (not get any care) as there is no water. Prices of many commodities have risen astronomically and that is clearly seen at the supermarkets, restaurants and in all sectors of the economy. We in the USA need and can use the Argentine products. To my Argentine friends and family "Please Hang in There!

Return.

Thanks again to all for the support fellowship. I had a wonderful vacation. I think I'll have Frequent Flyer Miles saved up enough for a return trip. Hope to be back pronto. Good luck and see you all soon!

P.S. Of my P.S.

This time I did not get an Upgrade to First Class! Rats! Last year they gave me an Upgrade to First Class with a sleeper seat. Maybe next time!
    Thanks Hollywood!

I do my best for the ones that count!

Allow them to all kill each other and let God sort them out!

Your visits are always a treat along with a Hollywood, special kind of sense of humor! Unigue Bud!

Love you and the peanut butter, the flash lights, the Zapanese Rubbers and all the rehab shit you brought me!

I know have a Tens Unit that will make a girl cum 50 times in an hour and an ultra sound unit to se if they are going to live!

Flex Bars from Philip and I'm almost set!

Need to buy a an electro magnetic device and I'm set.

Great Board, would be nothing with some of the great posters!

Thanks Jax! Sincerely!

TL.

I am back in Black Boys!

Living the dream, or in my case the nightmare but this month is going through the roof!

I can almost jack off now!

Want to Help?

TL.

Post Script: "Newbies"

(Jackson, please feel free to move this post to the appropriate place as I am not sure where to put it?

Hi all, and thanks again for a wonderful vacation last week. Wow, I had a great time! I thought I would give some tips to the "Newbies" who are thinking about going to EZE for the first time. Just my opinions and experiences over the years.

EZE airport to town.

EZE is about 45 minutes to town. (Non-Rush Hour Time) I take the Manuel Leon Tienda bus service which is a bus that takes you to the MLT bus station in Puerto Madero. From there you transfer to a taxi to your hotel or apartment. Last week it cost 149 ARS (Argentine Pesos). You can buy your ticket at the MLT counter as you exit the airport X-Ray machines. Next, you exit the lobby of the airport and you walk along the corridor straight about 125 meters. Turn left and walk about 25 meters to the MLT kiosk. Wait next to the kiosk for the bus to town. Remember, this is a two-step process, bus service to the bus station and then taxi to your destination.

Returning to EZE.

Call the MLT for a taxi reservation one day before leaving. And call early in the morning as the pickup taxis tend to sell out quickly. A taxi will pick you up at your requested time and take you to the bus station at Puerto Madero. Then you will pay at the desk. Have a seat and they will call you when it's time to leave for EZE.

If you need to change US Dollars to Argentine Pesos you can use an ATM machine there in the EZE lobby or use the National Bank just outside as you exit the door (of the X-ray machines). I only change a few US Dollars as I can go to Calle Florida (a pedestrian street in town) and get the Black Market rate (called Blue Market rate) which is much, much better.

Very Important! Give yourself at 3. 5 to 4 hours as the traffic is horrendous and many times the protesters can clog up everything in a matter of minutes. Remember the taxi pick you up at your hotel or apartment, then you take the bus from the MLT bus station, from there you go to EZE so I think 3. 5 to 4 hours planned is needed IMHO. (Plus you need to go to the airline counter, security, immigration etc.).

Taxi from EZE to city.

I do not take taxis from EZE to the city as it is so easy to take the MTL bus / taxi service and much cheaper. I do not know how much the taxi service is now.

Transportation in the city.

I walked everywhere. But you can take a taxi. Make sure it has a meter. And make sure you know where you are going before you enter the cab. Have an address and telephone number just in case you get lost. A copy of a map is recommended with your destination listed. There is the "Subte," the subway. You can buy a card at any Kiosk and it's good on buses on the Subte system. The buses use a card system. They do not take cash, or least the ones I took in the past did not take cash. One time a city bus I took did not accept the Subte card and a lady paid for me. Very nice people here! I don't know which buses are on the "Subte" system and which are not.

Company.

I highly recommend calling "Gysell" (Red Hot), "TL" (Tejano Libre) Tour Service and "Eva's Online". Very nice "GFE" ladies and fair prices. Save yourself a headache and call these three. I have been with them for many years now and I do and always have a good time. Of course RTFF and then ask questions to the Old Timers on the AP forum for their favorites as these are mine.

Privados.

I saw many of my old favorites that were closed this time. One of my favorites at "Marcelo T. Alvear 987 '5 be'" was closed. WT69 (World Travel 69) I think we can scratch this on off your list) Damn, I had such good times there. Also, I had seen some ladies picking off the tiny ads posted on light and telephone poles, dumpsters, etc. And throwing them on the ground. (Must be Argentine "Fema-Nazis" as conservative talk host Rush Limbaugh calls them). But, everyday there are new privados springing up so just look for the flyers. Service may be hit-and-miss and may be difficult to get "GFE" so again, contact "Gysell", "TL" and "Eva's" for a good time and much less problems associated with unscrupulous privados.

Non-Pro Lady Friends.

I was so very happy to see my regular lady friends. (Sorry, I don't know what to call my Non-Pro Lady friends). Friends at the supermarket, kiosks, restaurants and at my hotel. These lady friends are very hard working and do not make much money. And how do they "make it" with such economic turmoil, I have no idea? (Damn you Argentine and American governments, leave my friends and family out of this mess!

Food.

My favorite pizza house is "Guerrin" on Corrientes near Uruguay. Wonderful pizza with very thick with cheese and assorted toppings, empandas (fried meat and or vegetable pies) and great desserts too. "La Estancia" for meat. "La Estancia" is a little touristy but good food. The waiter brought me out a 1 kilo piece of steak, damn, it was 2 inches thick, I had to decline but one day I'll have to try it. BTW, I had burned my arm on the red hot bar-be-que stand that all the assorted meats were on so be very careful. And for Italian food "Alameda" on Mayo. The Italian food here is much less sweet. The standard American pizza and spaghetti is has much more sugar in it. IMHO. The portions of food given by the restaurants have been steadily been declining. I think due to the restaurants' rising costs and they cannot raise prices very much due to competition so they have been making the portions smaller. How the "Tenedor Libre" (All-You-Can-Eat) places survive is beyond me? There are so many great other places to go to eat that I cannot remember, please hire "TL" for a complete list of the cuisine of BsAs.

Drink.

I hardly ever drink. I was in the VIP salon in the EZE airport waiting for my flight and they had many beverages available. So, I had half a can of Quilmes beer. A very nice tasting and light beer. I think it was better than Bud. (Budweiser) And also I had tried a half can of Isenbeck a full bodied beer which was also very, very good. I saw that Isenbeck had won two international awards in 2013. So I still had 90 minutes to wait for my plane and I had decided to try the Argentine white wine "Colon 1492" (Christopher Columbus 1492) from Mendoza, Argentina. Wow, what a surprise. Light, sweet with no acidy after-taste. Just as good as the fine wines of Napa Valley, California and probably half the cost.

Electrical.

BsAs is 220 volts so you may need an inverter if your appliances are 110 to 120 volts. Should your appliance be 110 to 220 you can buy a cheap adapter that fits on the end of the plug for a maybe one or two USD. "10,000 Light Bulbs" on Uruguay near Corrientes should have this adapter. It's a double straight round pins (220) and in the end you plug in your USA double flat pins. Also, the double V's (220) to USA double flat pins. If you use an inverter, bring Duct Tape so you can tape the inverter to the wall as the weight of the inverter tends to fall out of the socket. I bring construction grade Duct Tape which is thicker as the cheap stuff cannot hold the weight of the inverter.

Spanish.

Yes, you should know at least intermediate Spanish. In BsAs the accent is different. I speak Mexican Castellano so it took me a while to adjust my hard drive so that I could speak and understand the Argentine Castellano. Or bring a wing-man who has a good level of Spanish.

Arrival Day.

I had arrived on a Saturday and by the time I went to Calle Florida to change USD to ARS. The Cell Phone companies Movie Star and Personal were closed. I think it was about 13:00 when I got there. I was able to buy a SIM card for 10 ARS at a kiosk so it was simpler than going to a Cell Phone agency and less time consuming as in an agency you will wait for hours. Also, I saw many stores starting to close. So I will personally will never arrive again on a Saturday. Also, never on a Sunday as many places are closed and it's hard to get started if everything is closed. Many privados are closed also.

Leather Goods.

When shopping on Calle Florida going toward Retiro (I think?) I saw this leather goods store that had the best leather coats and sport coats that I have ever seen. Wow, excellent quality. The lady said that they were from baby goat and not from a cow. I wanted to buy a leather sport coat but the cost was over $500 USD so I had to decline. I really wanted to buy the coat but sadly my budget only allows me to buy my sports coat "Off-the-Rack" from "Jos A Bank", business suit clothiers. Damn, best leather goods I've ever seen in my life. And no "Cow" smell too!

Pick Up Lines.

Daddy Ruiz taught me a good one. When in a store ask if the price is in Paraguayan Guaranies! Of course the price is in ARS (Argentine Pesos) but it's a great pick up line for the lady attendant!

Beauty.

IMHO the Argentine ladies are the most beautiful in the Americas! Just MHO. I saw beautiful Latinas, European and a mixed combo of ladies. All I have to say is: "Lord Have Mercy on My Soul!

Argentine Economic Crisis.

On July 30,2014 Argentina officially "Defaulted" on its bonds. So, I think in the future for my Argentine friends and family are only going to get worse. I wish both our governments could just "Chill-out" and set up trading as I have seen very excellent "Export Quality" goods from Argentina that we can use in the USA. Especially in California where we have been in a drought for over three years. The farmers in the central valley, where 50% of the fruits and vegetables come from in the USA do not have enough water to grow their harvest. Many of the fruit and nut tree will have to go fallow (not get any care) as there is no water. Prices of many commodities have risen astronomically and that is clearly seen at the supermarkets, restaurants and in all sectors of the economy. We in the USA need and can use the Argentine products. To my Argentine friends and family "Please Hang in There!

Return.

Thanks again to all for the support fellowship. I had a wonderful vacation. I think I'll have Frequent Flyer Miles saved up enough for a return trip. Hope to be back pronto. Good luck and see you all soon!

P.S. Of my P.S.

This time I did not get an Upgrade to First Class! Rats! Last year they gave me an Upgrade to First Class with a sleeper seat. Maybe next time!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Thanks to all I had a wonderful vacation!

Wow, just one week is not enough! Very nice to talk with you Jackson. And thanks to Daddy Ruiz for the help taking me shopping on a Sunday. Most places were closed but due Daddy Rulz sharp thinking I was able to locate things needed. My bags did not arrive at the EZE with me and I needed a few things. Hello to WT69 (World Travel 69) I hope to see you one day here and take you to lunch / dinner. You're the one who worked the hardest to make this forum a sucess! And finally, Hi to TL (Tejano Libre), very nice to see you. I hope you get better soon as the fellow members need your help and guidance when they arrive in BsAs.

I saw many old friends at my hotel, at the supermarket and especially my Argentine Grandmother (no relation) who owns a small bakery behind and diagonal to the Congress building. She always gives me extra cookies or pastries when no one is looking. Oh, and my Argentine Grandfather (no relation) who has a money exchange house on Florida (at Corrientes / Galeria Colon). He always gives me a good rate.

Thanks to Gysell, who's friends Ruby and Clarrisa were fantastic and GFE. And to Eva's Online who' ladies Kiara and Natacha were excellent and GFE. Although Natacha was not the lady on Eva's Online website she was wonderful just the same.

I do not recommend Lizet from Eva's Online and Aurora / Maria an independent.

I met Stranger several years ago here. He just had a very negative report on BsAs but I hope he sees that there are still many very nice ladies here and you are still able to have a great time as I just had.

Yes, I did see many of the old and established privados closed. One of my favorites, Marcelo T. Alvear was closed as I had called and visited and verified that it is closed. MTA had beautiful ladies, all were GFE, I never had a bad time there, ever, the Mama-san was very kind and the place was the cleanest in BsAs.

I don't drink much, but I just had a very good white wine from Mendoza, Argentina. Cristobol 1492 (Chistopher Columbus). Excelent, light, sweet with little after-taste. Just as good as California wine from the Napa Valley. Oh, and I tried a local beer called Quilmes. I think Quilmes is better than Budweiser. And I used to go to the Budweiser brewery to visit with friends.

Wow, all-in-all a great vacation. Hope to see you all next year. Thanks again to all!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!

Hello Jackson, World Travel 69, Tejano Libre, Gyselle and fellow hobbyist.

Very sorry for not writing. I'm a little late!

I had some personal things to take care of. I don't want to bore you with my problems so I won't get into it.

The press does a good job of trashing Argentina and especially Buenos Aires on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. (It's the Hollywood Left and the Leftist media in general (F'king Liberals)). Sorry about that, but I know my Argentine Grandmother (no relation by blood) still wakes up a 3 AM and still makes the best pastries, breads, and cookies in Argentina. Although, her items have been shrinking in size over the years, I still think she has great "Goodies" and I visit her and her shop on a daily basis when I'm in EZE (Buenos Aires, Argentina). I always bring her mini bottles of Jack Daniels Whiskey! She is very happy about the JD bottles and to see me.

My favorite steak house (yes, I know said I would look for a new place due to the high prices and portions of my food have been getting smaller and smaller over the years), with its checker board table cloths, warped floors, unmatched tables and chairs and crumbling infrastructure is trying their best and struggling with inflation of their costs and in return charge extremely high prices to their customers is still there trying to make a buck and keep people employed, and yes I will have dinner with them, sympathize with them and bring them some American chocolate bars.

And my favorite Ice Cream shop "Cadera," which ice cream is now more ice than cream is still there, struggling. I hope they did well during the summer. (January, February and March opposite of our summer). I'll be there to say Hello, to all and to have a scoop.

So I think the American Leftist Media does not know what they are talking about even though the "Numbers" show that Argentina has grave problems. As I know all my Argentine friends will "Fight" and "Hang in there!" crisis after crisis!

I don't understand the Argentine politics well but I know they tend to blame the "Gringo" (USA) for a lot of their problems. But damn, I just wish we could sell Argentine products here in the USA as in California we've been having a Drought (no snow or rain) for over the past three years and the Commodity prices (meats, grains, foods etc). Have skyrocketed to record prices. And much of the fresh food of the USA comes from California we could use the great food that comes from Argentina and prices I think would come down a lot. Since our summers are at opposites this makes us perfect trade partners as when it is winter EZE it is summer in LAX and vice versa and we both can have great foods all year round.

I purchased my tickets for and will be in EZE soon.

Hi Gyselle, I see that you are back in business. And I want to give you my business since your girlfriends were always very nice to me. I will call you when I am in town.

Hey TL (Tejano Libre) I have a "Goodie Bag" for you, some Peanut Butter, Beef Jerky and some American candy for you.

Please let me take you out to lunch / dinner. You always send me your girlfriends who treat me like a king! Thanks again for your kind help! Can I bring you something small (that will fit in my suitcase) from the USA?

And WT (World Travel 69) if you are in EZE please let me take you to lunch / dinner also. You work so hard to provide information for us hobbyists. We really appreciate your work. I'll soon due a short review of my last year's trip to San Jose, Costa Rica and Manila, Philippines. Very sorry for having late reports.

OK, thanks to all for the fellowship and see you all soon.

Hollywood.

Thanks to all!

Sorry for the late final report! Thanks again to Jackson (also for the "Senior" member ranking), WT (World Travel 69) I still owe you a lunch or dinner for all of your work on this AP forum (Argentine Private), to TL (Tejano Libre) for all the recommendations and tips you have given me over the years and to all the other Hobbyist, sorry I have forgotten your names, for the fellowship and good times. Oh, and most important thanks to the wonderful ladies of EZE! You see, in short Hollywood is "Sex Prison" just like most of the USA is! And to top it off, there is no meat available like there is in Argentina; in Hollywood you can only eat Salad and Tofu! This is why Buenos Aires, Argentina is one of my most favorite places to visit!

One thing I must point out here as I see this more and more every year: Gringos drunk or stoned going to EZE. From far off you can tell they are Gringos because they are wearing shorts and T-shirts when it is winter in Buenos Aires. You are ruining it for us "Normal" hobbyist! And as for the Argentine Police, they are just waiting to take their frustrations on a Gringo and you will get a pretty good beating and no one will say anything. The Police here are just waiting to make an example of a Gringo. This is not Hollywood where the Police say to you, "Please, Yes and No Sir." You will be in jail for a very long time and it will be very difficult for you to get out. So please, go make a fool of yourself somewhere else!

I had double-checked my usual privado "Gozanos" 343 Uruguay (at Corrientes) (a discount privado and not for everyone, as it is not very modern and lacks cleanliness, many of the ladies are overweight and Maduras (older)) and it was closed. I did have so many nice times over the years with several very pretty and slim ladies. Wow, I was bummed-out. But I visited some of privados which all did a "Bait and Switch" with me as the girl I saw on the website was not there even though I was assured that she would be there waiting for me. But, sometimes I got lucky and had a great time and sometimes I did not have such a good time. So, always check this board and get recommendations beforehand. Also, I asked TL (Tejano Libre) for recommendations too. His girls always treat me well. (No, TL does not pay me to compliment him. He told me not to say anything as some hobbyist were saying that he pays me for the compliments).

Some tips on the electrical system, the power here is 220V so you will need an adaptor if your electrical appliance is 110-220V. (2 points like in Europe or the new "M"-looking adaptor) or a 110-220V inverter. I used an inverter as it also has a spike protector on it and I put Duct tape on it as the weight of the inverter will make the inverter fall out of the wall plug. I recommend "Construction Grade" Duct tape. It's stronger and heavier than normal Duct tape and will hold the inverter better.

To save money on transportation to and from the EZE airport I take the Tienda-Lion bus service. From EZE, as you exit the X-Ray machines to your left is the Tienda-Lion bus service. At it cost 90 Ars. The bus stop to the city is straight out the doors 50 meters and then 10 meters to the left. (You can also purchase your ticket at this bus stop). The bus will take you to the Tienda-Lion station in Madero and then a 4 passenger taxi / van will take you to your local hotel. Returning to EZE, make your reservation 24 hours in advance, hotel to the Tienda-Lion Madero station and then bus to EZE. Leave early as it took over 90 minutes due to rush hour traffic; plan to leave at least 3 hours ahead of take-off time. Accidents and demonstrators which block off main intersections can jam up everything so leave early to EZE! Two years ago it took 4 hours for the Tienda Lion bus to get to EZE because of an accident several miles before the airport. Another time, it took 3 hours to get to EZE because of Demonstrations and heavy rush hour traffic.

For money, if you do not have ARS (Argentine Pesos) use the National Bank of Argentina to the right as you exit the doors. Do not change inside the airport at the commercial Cambios, the price is very low. Just change USD needed for the day at the National Bank and then when you get to town go to a Black Market Cambios (called "Blue Market" here) on Florida. I got 7.9 at "Florida City Cambio" on Florida at Corrientes. There are many Cambios on Florida, just ask a guy or gal calling out "Cambio." Better yet, read the forum for the latest tips on Cambios and who is giving the best rate. And there are US banks that have Visa or Master Card Debit cards with NO fees. The Investment bank Charles Schwab has a Visa Debit card with NO ATM fees and NO Foreign Currency fees. Charles Schwab refunds both of these fees at the end of the month.

I stay at an International hotel because I have a good friend working there but I think it would be better if you rent an apartment. Ask Jackson if his place is available and also check this forum for rentals. You can bring your lady back you your place with no problem as some hotels do not allow guests or you have to pay extra for guests.

The food was incredible; I ate great Argentine meats every day! And the meat I had was dressed early that morning. Tell me where can you get fresh dressed meats today in the US? I ate beef, pork, chivito (baby goat), chicken and sausages. And I gained 5 pounds, curse you TL! We went to several All-You-Can-Eat places which had a charcoal grill for BBQ meats. Pizza was at Guerrin located on Corrientes at Uruguay. Established in 1932, Guerrin is my favorite place for great pizza and deserts although it is very old, and the place needs work. Also, I go to a small bakery located on Combate de los Posos and Avendia de Mayo, behind the Congress building with no name, it just says Pandereria (bakery) and it's very small as you can barely get through the front door. I get their ham and cheese sandwich and pastries for desert. Prices incredibly have gone up in the past six months and the portions have gotten smaller. Man, I really feel for the Argentine people,shortages, high inflation and the quality of everything is suffering.

All in all, I had a really good time, thanks again to all and hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by Hollywood124; 07-22-13 at 00:38. Reason: Corrections

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Venues: 8
    Another small comment I would make related to Spanish - MOST of the guys I know who come here have no more than possibly ten words of Spanish, and those are not well spoken, usually.

There are usually enough guys down here that one can find someone to accompany oneself for support purposes if one is a bit shy related to going out in a town that does not speak English.

It is MUCH BETTER the more Spanish you know, no doubt whatsover. But I one can still have a good time here without knowing Spanish. There are enough reviews on the forum of chicas who speak some English and others who are willing to help those who have no Spanish whatsoever get what they want.

TJ is probably a good example of someone who can help the non-Spanish speaker find some chicas that will do it for them as well.

I mention this because I've heard of guys having as good a time as Hollywood with not even close to his Spanish - didn't want someone to think that Spanish was necessary to enjoy oneself here.

Great reports

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124
    I bring pepper spray and switchblade knives with me just in case. I won't go down without a fight!
    Hollywood and anyone else considering carrying any type of weapon (anywhere): please familiarize yourself with the local laws on carrying weapons. I recall discussions on pepper spray and stun guns sometime ago, I do not recall the laws in Bs As on either. I also do not know any of the local laws on switchblades, however, in many places a folding knife may be legal while a folding knife of the exact same size, that has a spring to 'automatically' deploy the blade is not. Also, the length of the blade may be an issue. Be informed.

Also, prepare in advance (leaving everything of value and passport in safe at hotel-just bring cash for chicas, local cell phone and a debit card with you to privados) so that you don't feel compelled to mix it up with local bandits to save your stuff (iphone, wallet, watch, passport, etc) In most of these situations, the dirtbag robbing you has the tactical advantage (including surprise) and unless you are constantly updating your situational awareness, you likely may have missed his dirtbag friend (s) nearby. I'd rather lose a couple hundred pesos and live to see more chicas than risk a serious injury (and time in recovering in the hospital) or worse. If I am going to engage in a little hand-to-hand, I prefer having the advantage from the get go.

I had ask the stewardess if I could give my First Class seat to the US Army soldier. The stewardess said yes. I said to the young man, please have a seat and thank you for your service to our country!
    Great job. Your kindness and respect will give him strength at a time when he really needs it.

Hello and welcome to the AP Forum!

Hello to Mista Issa and very nice meeting you!

I owe my wonderful two vacations to Buenos Aires, Argentina to Jackson, World Travel 69, Exon 123, Toymann, Captain, Mata Hari, Tomaso, Shotgun, Cigar Smoker and the rest of the AP (Argentina Private) Forum members whom I have not met yet. You all have work very hard so that newbie members like me can have a great and carefree time when we visit.

And special thanks to the esteemed AP Forum member "Tejano Libre" who graciously showed me around town and introduced me to his many wonderful Argentine girlfriends. All of his girls were beautiful, friendly, very romantic and treated me if I was their one and only. (Note: Tejano Libre has good tastes, I was happy with everyone of his girls, although your tastes may differ) Besides, any girlfriend of Tejano Libre is a girlfriend of mine.

Please study the AP Forum and then ask us questions. What airlines to take, where to stay, where to eat, what to eat, what to do, where to meet ladies, where and when not to go, where to sight-see are some of the questions you will need to know the answers of.

Also, when in town, please go to see Tejano Libre at his restaurant "La'lliance" on Cordoba between 9 de Julio and Suipacha. Have lunch or dinner there and Tejano will show you the ropes. Although he maybe working 24/7 with the re-opening of his restaurant just today. For the best Argentine Steak and Potatoes in town, La'lliance is the place to be!

Also, please see Gysell and her beautiful girls (See Private Apartments, Suipacha 834 7C.) For tours of the city, please see Roxana @ 15-5103-3905. (I hope and pray to meet Roxana on my next visit) Gysell and Roxana both speak English.

As for me, I do speak Spanish with a different dialect than of what they speak in Argentina. It's a combo of Mexican, Russian, Japanese and English. No, just joking, I do speak Spanish well enough to communicate in Argentina. And yes, you must have basic Spanish language skills to get around in the city. You need Spanish to "Get to First Base" as they say.

I will try my best to be back in April. "Banzai!" (Charge!) Very sorry, a little Japanese lingo there.

I do wish you luck,

Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Issa
    Hollywood,

How is your Spanish? Was your whole trip conducted without a good knowledge of Spanish? If so, that sounds amazing! I'll be making my first trip to Buenos Aires come April and I'm hoping to do the same things / receive the same hospitality - now I'm really excited!

Cheers,

Issa
    Last edited by Hollywood124; 02-18-10 at 03:50. Reason: Punctuation

22. 02-18-10 03:27

Reason
    Need to redo. I let out the quote from Mista Issa.

Posting Limitations