Thread: Thank you for the Argentine Hospitality!

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by Hollywood124
    Hollywood,

How is your Spanish? Was your whole trip conducted without a good knowledge of Spanish? If so, that sounds amazing! I'll be making my first trip to Buenos Aires come April and I'm hoping to do the same things / receive the same hospitality - now I'm really excited!

Cheers,

Issa

Hollywood, you sound to be a nice guy. I could only advise you to make contacts on dating sites with argentine ladies before you come down here next time if your motivation is sentimental.

Sex workers are workers. They will give you all the tenderness you. Paid for if you are kind with them. Students pay their studies with underpaid annoying jobs but like in the US, they rarely look for dating oportunities there and age difference does count.

There are certainly argentine ladies willing to get out of the country for economic reasons (even tho officially the unemployment rate is lower in Argentina than in the US) Some might even be driven by a genuine desire to love a man. But don t do the same mistake so many mongers did the first few times they get down here and get emotioned by some girls kindness. This is not a candy store where you can pick whatever is displayed on the shelves. There are social codes like in the US regarding how to approach a lady. Avoiding that trap is fairly simple, watch Argentine girls as if they were American and enjoy a much better service at a much affordable rate than back home.

Very good report. Thank You.

Never be too complimentary to the old fella!

Compliments go right to Exon's head so quickly and then he's HELL to live with for some time afterward!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

PS. Exellent report indeed

Very nice meeting you too Exon!

Exon, I am so very sorry for not mentioning you and thanking you for your help via email also. I do hope to meet you in BA one day soon!

Thanks,

Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124
    Thanks to everyone for the wonderful Argentine hospitality!

Sorry for writing so late, I was a little jet-lagged from the rough trip back to Southern California. Our flights ran into winter snow storms and due to the turbulence I did not sleep during the trip back.

This is my second post to this forum and also my second trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Thanks to Jackson and nice meeting you albeit telephonically (by telephone) I left you $20USD for my membership with Tejano Libre. Hello to World Travel 69 and Captain, thanks for your advice (by email) hope to meet you both soon. Very nice meeting Tomaso, Shotgun and Cigar Smoker at the café on the corner of Cordoba and 9 de Julio.

And special thanks to Tejano Libre, your girlfriends were all so super! (They almost killed me; please tell them that they must be gentle with me as I am still a virgin, joke, I'm coming off work related injuries and my heath is only at 50%) Your ladies Gabby, Mara and Daisy are all I can ask for and I was super happy them all!

Gabby at 343 Uruguay "Gozanos. Com" (night shift 22:00) was so very kind to me. I will definitely return to see her. Also there I had a wonderful time with Martina and Rocio. I tried Katy, which I saw her almost every time when the Mama-san presented the girls. Katy seemed very irritated and angry and we did not seem to have good vibes between us. I will not repeat with Katy. (I guess I felt sorry for her as I think she works 24/7 there and maybe she had a bad session with one of the locals that night! I did not complain to the Mama-san about Katy as Gabby, Martina and Rocio made me so very happy! Also, I think the Mama-san at 343 Uruguay is a little "Crazy" as she sternly corrected me because I made a Freudian-slip by saying that I was an "American" and not a "North American." And she said angrily that I must respect the ladies when I only asked the girls what services I wanted, and I did not ask for anything out of the ordinary. The Mama-san was always in a bad mood and was always very negative with me. I could go elsewhere but with no problem but I was very happy with Gabby, Martina and Rocio so I just ignored the Mama-san.

One note about 343 Uruguay, the street is very dark at night and sometimes dangerous. I was with Martina and she went to close the window she saw some poor Argentino getting robbed at knife-point. It happened in just a second as when I got up to look, the robber was gone. "Please be very careful near Uruguay 343 at night, and in Buenos Aires in general!" I bring pepper spray and switchblade knives with me just in case. I won't go down without a fight!

Other girlfriends of Tejano Libre were Mara and Daisy. Both also were so wonderful! With Mara, we had a dinner and then a great time together. (Note:Mara screams a lot and I thought we might get kicked out of the hotel! And Daisy was very friendly; we had the perfect girlfriend-like session. I will definitely repeat with Mara and Daisy. Thanks again to Tejano Libre! (Please notify when your restaurant "L'Alliance" will be open. Instead of eating three meals elsewhere I can eat daily at your place. I want to support you with my business when I'm in town) (Wow TL, you have the ultimate "Babe Magnet" in your 1969 Jaguar XKE!

Thanks to Gysell at Suipacha 834 7C, I guess I got there early 09:30 and there was no answer. So I returned at 10:30 and you sent me to the place at 1B in your building. There, I was presented with a wonderful tall, slim, dark-skined-professor-looking young lady with professor-looking black glasses (I like the professor-look) I had a great time and I want to see her again. The problem is that I forgot her name. Gysell, could you please send me her name. Also, I did not have a chance to see Pamela who works at your place in 7C. Please tell Pamela your "Chinito" is coming soon to see you soon! (One day I need to speak with you Gysell about starting a business like yours here just across the board in Mexico, I always wanted to be a Mama-san)

I also called Roxanne, the tour guide in BA to see if we could go out together but she was out of town. I hope to meet you Roxanne one day.

And, I met a very nice looking lady who was a waitress at a café on Rivadavia. I gave her a Valentine Tiger doll (Winnie-the-Pooh's friend) She was a student who only works on the weekend. The following day I left an Elmo doll (Big Bird's friend) for her and told the manager that I will be back soon to see if she wants to return with me to the states. Hopefully I can start a relationship with her and then take it from there.

Finally, I met so many Paraguayan ladies who were so very nice and I was thinking of looking for one to return with me to me my wife one day. I will go to Asuncion, Paraguay in conjunction with my next visit. What more could I ask for, kind, gentle, subservient and loving! "Banzai!" ("Charge," sorry a little Japanese lingo there)

I will try to be back possibly in April if funds permit. Hope to see you all soon and thanks once again for the wonderful Argentine Hospitality.

Hollywood.

PS: I did not go to Esmeralda 517-be this time. I had a very bad experience there on my last visit. I tried to tell the Mama-san Aryselli that the girl did not do anything, but she would not come out of the room so I could talk to her. I agree with Captain, Joe Vato, Fedora, Gato Hunter, Boner Doner and many others that ESMERALDA 517-be SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

PS2: On the second leg of my trip, from ATL (Atlanta, Georgia) to LAX (Los Angeles, California) Delta Airlines had given me a free upgrade from Economy Class to First Class. The seats, food and service are much better in the First Class than in Economy Class as everyone knows. So I was drinking my complementary Coke and reading the Wall Street Journal that the stewardess had given me when I saw this young US Army guy (in uniform) walk pass me. Soon they closed the door and I had ask the stewardess if I could give my First Class seat to the US Army soldier. The stewardess said yes. I said to the young man, please have a seat and thank you for your service to our country! I was very glad to give up my seat to a brave US service man! I sat in the Economy Class seat and all the stewardess kept giving me food and drink and thanked me for giving up my seat to the serviceman. The Economy seat was made for tiny American-Asian people like me anyway.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Great report Hollywood.

Thank You.

Exon
    ...and we'll be expecting a similar length report from you during your next visit.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Great report Hollywood.

Thank You.

Exon

Thank you for the Argentine Hospitality!

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful Argentine hospitality!

Sorry for writing so late, I was a little jet-lagged from the rough trip back to Southern California. Our flights ran into winter snow storms and due to the turbulence I did not sleep during the trip back.

This is my second post to this forum and also my second trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Thanks to Jackson and nice meeting you albeit telephonically (by telephone) I left you $20USD for my membership with Tejano Libre. Hello to World Travel 69,Captain and Exon123, thanks for your advice (by email) hope to meet you all soon. Very nice meeting Tomaso, Shotgun and Cigar Smoker at the café on the corner of Cordoba and 9 de Julio.

And special thanks to Tejano Libre, your girlfriends were all so super! (They almost killed me; please tell them that they must be gentle with me as I am still a virgin, joke, I'm coming off work related injuries and my heath is only at 50%) Your ladies Gabby, Mara and Daisy are all I can ask for and I was super happy them all!

Gabby at 343 Uruguay "Gozanos. Com" (night shift 22:00) was so very kind to me. I will definitely return to see her. Also there I had a wonderful time with Martina and Rocio. I tried Katy, which I saw her almost every time when the Mama-san presented the girls. Katy seemed very irritated and angry and we did not seem to have good vibes between us. I will not repeat with Katy. (I guess I felt sorry for her as I think she works 24/7 there and maybe she had a bad session with one of the locals that night! I did not complain to the Mama-san about Katy as Gabby, Martina and Rocio made me so very happy! Also, I think the Mama-san at 343 Uruguay is a little "Crazy" as she sternly corrected me because I made a Freudian-slip by saying that I was an "American" and not a "North American." And she said angrily that I must respect the ladies when I only asked the girls what services I wanted, and I did not ask for anything out of the ordinary. The Mama-san was always in a bad mood and was always very negative with me. I could go elsewhere with no problem but I was very happy with Gabby, Martina and Rocio so I just ignored the Mama-san.

One note about 343 Uruguay, the street is very dark at night and sometimes dangerous. I was with Martina and she went to close the window she saw some poor Argentino getting robbed at knife-point. It happened in just a second as when I got up to look, the robber was gone. "Please be very careful near Uruguay 343 at night, and in Buenos Aires in general!" I bring pepper spray and switchblade knives with me just in case. I won't go down without a fight!

Other girlfriends of Tejano Libre were Mara and Daisy. Both also were so wonderful! With Mara, we had a dinner and then a great time together. (Note:Mara screams a lot and I thought we might get kicked out of the hotel!) And Daisy was very friendly; we had the perfect girlfriend-like session. I will definitely repeat with Mara and Daisy. Thanks again to Tejano Libre! (Please notify when your restaurant "L'Alliance" will be open. Instead of eating three meals elsewhere I can eat daily at your place. I want to support you with my business when I'm in town) (Wow TL, you have the ultimate "Babe Magnet" in your 1969 Jaguar XKE!)

Thanks to Gysell at Suipacha 834 7C, I guess I got there early 09:30 and there was no answer. So I returned at 10:30 and you sent me to the place at 1B in your building. There, I was presented with a wonderful tall, slim, dark-skined-professor-looking young lady with professor-looking black glasses (I like the professor-look) I had a great time and I want to see her again. The problem is that I forgot her name. Gysell, could you please send me her name. Also, I did not have a chance to see Pamela who works at your place in 7C. Please tell Pamela your "Chinito"(little China Boy) is coming soon to see you soon! (One day I need to speak with you Gysell about starting a business like yours here just across the boarder in Mexico, I always wanted to be a Mama-san)

I also called Roxanne, the tour guide in BA to see if we could go out together but she was out of town. I hope to meet you Roxanne one day.

And, I met a very nice looking lady who was a waitress at a café on Rivadavia. I gave her a Valentine Tiger doll (Winnie-the-Pooh's friend) She was a student who only works on the weekend. The following day I left an Elmo doll (Big Bird's friend) for her and told the manager that I will be back soon to see if she wants to return with me to the states. Hopefully I can start a relationship with her and then take it from there.

Finally, I met so many Paraguayan ladies who were so very nice and I was thinking of looking for one to return with me to me my wife one day. I will go to Asuncion, Paraguay in conjunction with my next visit. What more could I ask for, kind, gentle, subservient and loving! "Banzai!" ("Charge!," sorry a little Japanese lingo there)

I will try to be back possibly in April if funds permit. Hope to see you all soon and thanks once again for the wonderful Argentine Hospitality.

Hollywood

PS: I did not go to Esmeralda 517-B this time. I had a very bad experience there on my last visit. I tried to tell the Mama-san Aryselli that the girl did not do anything, but she would not come out of the room so I could talk to her. I agree with Captain, Joe Vato, Fedora, Gato Hunter, Boner Doner and many others that ESMERALDA 517-B SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

PS2: On the second leg of my trip, from ATL(Atlanta,Georgia) to LAX(Los Angeles,California) Delta Airlines had given me a free upgrade from Economy Class to First Class. The seats,food and service are much better in the First Class than in Economy Class as everyone knows. So I was drinking my complementary Coke and reading the Wall Street Journal that the stewardess had given me when I saw this young US Army guy (in uniform) walk pass me. Soon they closed the door and I had ask the stewardess if I could give my First Class seat to the US Army soldier. The stewardess said yes. I said to the young man, please have a seat and thank you for your service to our country! I was very glad to give up my seat to a brave US service man! I sat in the Economy Class seat and all the stewardesses kept giving me food and drink and thanked me for giving up my seat to the serviceman. The Economy seat was made for tiny American-Asian people like me anyway.
    Last edited by Hollywood124; 02-16-10 at 03:21. Reason: Punctuation/Additional Information/Additional Information/Spelling/Translation

Posting Limitations