This blog is moderated by DavidNelson
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurab64  [View Original Post]
    The reason I did not put the name of the website is that you have to pay to get replies from the chicas. You can register without paying, but one of the correponding members must be a paid member. So if you can hookup with a paid member, you don't have to pay. I did not want to advertise here at the expense of Jackson's. I replied to a PM giving him the name of the website.

Why I said I paid handsomely? Women love talking about their kids. I noticed the same thing with this chica. I gave her dollars to buy some gifts for her kids. She was so happy! I also bought some rather expensive gifts for her; and every night in nice restaurants, all adds up. IMHO professional chicas are lot cheaper than the non professional one. But don't expect the same service.
    I think it all depends on you, all I can say is that I never need to pay a non pro girl and she ALWAYS will pay her half of the bill and some times she will invite me. I just don't go to expensive restaurants but do go to things like movies, out for drinks or go out with the girl. I also will never buy a gift to one of my girls unless I want it

But whatever works for you

Non Pro Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Amantelondres  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Captain. Why not let us know name of website? Craigs List?
    The reason I did not put the name of the website is that you have to pay to get replies from the chicas. You can register without paying, but one of the correponding members must be a paid member. So if you can hookup with a paid member, you don't have to pay. I did not want to advertise here at the expense of Jackson's. I replied to a PM giving him the name of the website.

Why I said I paid handsomely? Women love talking about their kids. I noticed the same thing with this chica. I gave her dollars to buy some gifts for her kids. She was so happy! I also bought some rather expensive gifts for her; and every night in nice restaurants, all adds up. IMHO professional chicas are lot cheaper than the non professional one. But don't expect the same service.

Great idea and it works well

About two months before arriving in BsAS, I adveritised in social website for a female company during my stay in BsAs. (I do not like to mention the name of the website in this forum. I am 50+ years old and I like a little older women around 40s. Three women replied which I considered serious. Three morenas and a lone white woman. From experience I knew that it is better to let them know about my ethinicity right from the beginning. Basically I told them that I am not a white man and told them about my age. The white woman dropped out. Other two morenas want to know more about me. One of them was 36 years old, stunningly beautiful as far as I could make out from the picture; the other was 49 years old, quite beautiful as well. I started talking frankly with both these women. From my limited correspondances, I found that the younger one is a little reserve. The older one is kind of free in spirit and the way she was treating me as if I she knew me for a long time. So I decided to go with the older one. Another reason was that she is in my league as far as the age goes. I let the other one know that I found someone else as my companion. As expected, I never heard from her again.

The woman told me that she works full time, has a 10 year old kid. She can come to see me only after 7pm. It was okay with me. Casually, I asked her how much she would charge me for her time. Boy! She was furious! She told in reply (all in block letters) ; she is not a prostitute and if I am looking for one, there are lots of them in BsAs. I apologized and made up a story why I asked that. Anyway, I wanted to meet her at least once. One suggestion I gave to her was: if she could take half day off for the week and I am willing to compensate her handsomely. She wanted to meet me first then she will decide. She is a brazilian; born in Bahia, Salvador; was married to an Argentine, now divorced.

After I arrived in BsAs on a Saturday, I called her and setup a meeting time at 7pm. She showed up in my apartment right on time. She greeted me as if she was reuniting with an old friend. She looks like around 40 years old and better looking than her picture. I took a little gift bag for her. She was very pleased to recieve that. I was ready for her with drinks and snacks. To my surprise she does not drink or smoke and she is a very healthy woman. We went out for supper and afterwards to a club. About 1 am came back to my apartment. I was not sure whather she wanted sex or not. So I decided to let her make the first move; and she did after some music and dance in the apt. It is hard to describe her actions in bed. Simply, fantastic! She was tiger in bed, hungry for some meat! It went on for seven nights straight and two more nights one week later. Of course, I compensated her handsomely!

I do not have any clue even today whether she is a pro or semi-pro or an amateur. Frankly, I really don't care.
    Aruba,

Well done I have used this method in Cartagena, Colombia and Dominican Republic,

In Thailand it was not necessary since I have been there too many times, but will use when I come to BA for the first time in 2012 for my 50th birthday.

I want to see some of the country and what better way with a nice age appropiate native companion.

Like you I will let them know I am a black American male, and send a photo so there will be no surprises.

I'm looking for retirement countries for myself and have had excellent results in seeing the city and country as you have described.

I know other men were doing this, and it's good to see it worked out for you.

My spanish lessons are improving and with a month in Dominican in 2011 before my BA trip, I'm sure my Vacation will be just as enjoyable as yours

Well done.

Shadowsme8

I agree with Captain. Why not let us know name of website? Craigs List?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    Aurab,

Excellent post!

Its a pity you did not tell us about the website though.

Aurab,

Excellent post!

Its a pity you did not tell us about the website though.

About two months before arriving in BsAS, I adveritised in social website for a female company during my stay in BsAs. (I do not like to mention the name of the website in this forum. I am 50+ years old and I like a little older women around 40s. Three women replied which I considered serious. Three morenas and a lone white woman. From experience I knew that it is better to let them know about my ethinicity right from the beginning. Basically I told them that I am not a white man and told them about my age. The white woman dropped out. Other two morenas want to know more about me. One of them was 36 years old, stunningly beautiful as far as I could make out from the picture; the other was 49 years old, quite beautiful as well. I started talking frankly with both these women. From my limited correspondances, I found that the younger one is a little reserve. The older one is kind of free in spirit and the way she was treating me as if I she knew me for a long time. So I decided to go with the older one. Another reason was that she is in my league as far as the age goes. I let the other one know that I found someone else as my companion. As expected, I never heard from her again.

The woman told me that she works full time, has a 10 year old kid. She can come to see me only after 7pm. It was okay with me. Casually, I asked her how much she would charge me for her time. Boy! She was furious! She told in reply (all in block letters) ; she is not a prostitute and if I am looking for one, there are lots of them in BsAs. I apologized and made up a story why I asked that. Anyway, I wanted to meet her at least once. One suggestion I gave to her was: if she could take half day off for the week and I am willing to compensate her handsomely. She wanted to meet me first then she will decide. She is a brazilian; born in Bahia, Salvador; was married to an Argentine, now divorced.

After I arrived in BsAs on a Saturday, I called her and setup a meeting time at 7pm. She showed up in my apartment right on time. She greeted me as if she was reuniting with an old friend. She looks like around 40 years old and better looking than her picture. I took a little gift bag for her. She was very pleased to recieve that. I was ready for her with drinks and snacks. To my surprise she does not drink or smoke and she is a very healthy woman. We went out for supper and afterwards to a club. About 1 am came back to my apartment. I was not sure whather she wanted sex or not. So I decided to let her make the first move; and she did after some music and dance in the apt. It is hard to describe her actions in bed. Simply, fantastic! She was tiger in bed, hungry for some meat! It went on for seven nights straight and two more nights one week later. Of course, I compensated her handsomely!

I do not have any clue even today whether she is a pro or semi-pro or an amateur. Frankly, I really don't care.
    Why would you compensate her if all she probally was looking for was fun and sex, it just doesn't make sense.

I am sure as well if I try to do the same thing with the girls I meet and spend time with they will probally throw all kinds of things at me

My Experience with Non-Pro / Semi- Pro Chicas

About two months before arriving in BsAS, I adveritised in social website for a female company during my stay in BsAs. (I do not like to mention the name of the website in this forum). I am 50+ years old and I like a little older women around 40s. Three women replied which I considered serious. Three morenas and a lone white woman. From experience I knew that it is better to let them know about my ethinicity right from the beginning. Basically I told them that I am not a white man and told them about my age. The white woman dropped out. Other two morenas want to know more about me. One of them was 36 years old, stunningly beautiful as far as I could make out from the picture; the other was 49 years old, quite beautiful as well. I started talking frankly with both these women. From my limited correspondances, I found that the younger one is a little reserve. The older one is kind of free in spirit and the way she was treating me as if I she knew me for a long time. So I decided to go with the older one. Another reason was that she is in my league as far as the age goes. I let the other one know that I found someone else as my companion. As expected, I never heard from her again.

Just my 2 cents:

I think that most Argentine girls in there 30's are interested in men in there 30's and 40's maybe even 50's. In the local club scene its basically below.25/28 and it should be a lot harder to pull a girl there if you are over 35 years. In bars and especially after-office should be easy to find woman in there 30's.

Like everywhere in the world does dress well, speak atleast some Spanish and take of your pressence should help.

Buying a few drinks basically guarantees you get laid or at least number and kisses.

Deep sea and shooting into a barrel. Have it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iam Zon  [View Original Post]

And before you jump all over my ass for posting in support of non-pro, "fair and square" boy and girl stuff. Understand that I respect the 99% mission of this board and the hobbyists who play the game. There is great info and contacts here. I do not judge negatively. AT ALL! I just would like more of a balance. But that would be in MY perfect world.
    First post here so forgive me if I overstep some boundary or protocol. I dig both sides of this conversation. My mongering has been elsewhere (Brazil, Peru and the US of A, so how much my experience applies to Buenos Aries, I cannot say.

That caveated, I like the chance to have it all, and every Latin American city I have been to has afforded me that opportunity. When I go on a trip, like the one bringing me to B. A. For the first time in November, I leave myself open to the possibilities of a Non-Pro hook up while planning to P2P a few times as well. It's really comforting to know that no matter what happens, I get to bed someone new in a place I've never been to before. Non-mongers who aren't studs don't have that assurance, and that is why I spend to bend. Plus, the older I get (45, the less willing I am to put up with uninteresting dates for the possibility of sex. Check please, if you know what I mean.

That being said, having sex with a woman who wants to be there (No, pulling a too-drunk-to-remember-fucking does not count, beats most P2P experiences without a doubt. I really do hope for it when I enter any situation where there are interesting / attractive women and the possibility of conversation, and it is just easier for someone of my limitations in Latin America.

The last non-pro pull I had came from the WSM section of CL in Lima. Imagine that.32, web designer, way too attractive / young for me, great English, better fuck-me boots. I didn't stay up late for it. I just connected, talked, and it went from there. Rare experience, yes, but not so rare.

Clearly I don't know B. A, but I can't wait to learn. I have had good luck getting together with mongers before, so am hoping to cross paths with one or a few of you all while I prowl the Ciudad de Tango.

Thanks for reading.

I thought it was the worst post possible

I check here from time to time specifically for this thread that gets virtually no play. The BenStuffer post made me wince - wow; pretty base even for mongers. And I am no angel, baby.

But, I would like to achieve a greater balance than the status quo here. I doubt it is possible to get "normal" posts with monger posts. And, I am grateful for the intel. But damn. The fixation with specific acts and places and behavior! I think most of the fun is the unpredictably of it all.

And, yes, that often means non pro chicas for me.

I just got back from a two month trip to the DR and the factor like behavior of the service providers was vomit provoking if you have to see it day and night. (it is something you don't even take into consideration when you are 3 - or 6 days and fly out)

And before you jump all over my ass for posting in support of non-pro, "fair and square" boy and girl stuff. Understand that I respect the 99% mission of this board and the hobbyists who play the game. There is great info and contacts here. I do not judge negatively - AT ALL! I just would like more of a balance. But that would be in MY perfect world.

PS and who the hell is David Nelson?

Quote Originally Posted by BunStuffer
    Umm. Duh! No point in going up to a chica (who is NOT the night-club night after night studying for her Ph. D. In linguistics) and asking her to fuck in a strange foreigh language. Although I have discovered that sign language (fore-finger of right hand rapidly moving in and out between the circled fingers of the left, eyebrows moving up and down rapidly and the words "Eh? Eh? EH?") works pretty well too.

So did I, with sign language! Same results as you; one drunken chica with low self esteem wouuld spread 'em for me every night.

TOO MUCH effort for a lay. Just hold a $100 bill in your teeth when you talk to 'em -- it gets the same results.

Hey, man, I agree 100%. Nothing like shoving it into a passed-out, drunken chick and giving her injections of Old Sloppy. Most fun is a BBATCC (Bare-Back Anal Till Clonic Completion) It's easy enough, because she'll sleep through it and her sphincter is generally loose. Make sure that she drinks enough to have a big BM, otherwise you could later be in. Er. Deep shit.

But, the best fun comes the next morning. When she's still a bit drunk. You take her to lunch in a really classy, upscale resturant because "you fell in love with her". Watch the expression on her face as the spooge starts to roll out of her ass and into her panties. If you can get some air up there (use a swivel move) she'll cumfart as well. Now, girls generally try to fart silently, so that won't embarras her. But the huge smell of stale cum that comes out with each fart will be unmistakeable; the entire male staff will hover over her smiling and attentive, to her undying shame and embarrasment.

Ahh, what crap! A $100 bill in your teeth gets exactly the same results.

Hey! Me, too! She WAS a dancer at Blacks, and gave it up to me an all-night MSOG 3-holer for $200 + taxi fare. I gave her an extra $50 to not wash my creampies out before her next date.

The very next night, I followed her to see her turning it on for this gringo guy, who looked kind-of like a low-rent Johnny Depp. Later on, she told me that the dimbulb had commented on "how wet she was". Bwaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I am 60 and fat and bald and I fucked the same girls, wearing a tee-shirt and running pants. It's a lot faster than trying to score a freebie and the money really makes 'em feel like a "bad, bad, BAD girls".

I LOVE ARGENTINA!

Be.
    Great, great post. The David Nelson's of this forum don't get away free and don't last.

Argento

Hey, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidNelson
    1) Spanish - made it through 1 unit and 3/4 of unit 2 of Rosetta Stone. BAD spanish, but I speak.
    Umm. Duh! No point in going up to a chica (who is NOT the night-club night after night studying for her Ph. D. In linguistics) and asking her to fuck in a strange foreigh language. Although I have discovered that sign language (fore-finger of right hand rapidly moving in and out between the circled fingers of the left, eyebrows moving up and down rapidly and the words "Eh? Eh? EH?") works pretty well too.

2) I approached about 20 girls while I was here
    So did I, with sign language! Same results as you; one drunken chica with low self esteem wouuld spread 'em for me every night.

3) I had a phone, I got #'s. In one case I pulled a girl from a bar, the rest were dates / meetups.
    TOO MUCH effort for a lay. Just hold a $100 bill in your teeth when you talk to 'em -- it gets the same results.

4) I was prepared to stay up late. My best lay occured at 9:30 the next morning, after a night of drinking.
    Hey, man, I agree 100%. Nothing like shoving it into a passed-out, drunken chick and giving her injections of Old Sloppy. Most fun is a BBATCC (Bare-Back Anal Till Clonic Completion) It's easy enough, because she'll sleep through it and her sphincter is generally loose. Make sure that she drinks enough to have a big BM, otherwise you could later be in. Er. Deep shit.

But, the best fun comes the next morning. When she's still a bit drunk. You take her to lunch in a really classy, upscale resturant because "you fell in love with her". Watch the expression on her face as the spooge starts to roll out of her ass and into her panties. If you can get some air up there (use a swivel move) she'll cumfart as well. Now, girls generally try to fart silently, so that won't embarras her. But the huge smell of stale cum that comes out with each fart will be unmistakeable; the entire male staff will hover over her smiling and attentive, to her undying shame and embarrasment.

5) DRESS - I DRESS LIKE A ROCK STAR / MOVIE STAR. THINK JOHNNY DEPP. I DO IT BIG. IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE TO STAND OUT FROM THE BUSINESS TOURISTS AND THE GRUBBY LOCALS.
    Ahh, what crap! A $100 bill in your teeth gets exactly the same results.

I wound up dating a girl who could easily be a dancer at Black. 9.99999, 22 years old, hotter than almost any girl I've dated before.
    Hey! Me, too! She WAS a dancer at Blacks, and gave it up to me an all-night MSOG 3-holer for $200 + taxi fare. I gave her an extra $50 to not wash my creampies out before her next date.

The very next night, I followed her to see her turning it on for this gringo guy, who looked kind-of like a low-rent Johnny Depp. Later on, she told me that the dimbulb had commented on "how wet she was". Bwaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

. Sure, if you are 60 and fat and bald (as I plan to be some day) then maybe the math changes, but if you have a bit of game left, go out and give it a shot.
    I am 60 and fat and bald and I fucked the same girls, wearing a tee-shirt and running pants. It's a lot faster than trying to score a freebie and the money really makes 'em feel like a "bad, bad, BAD girls".

I LOVE ARGENTINA!

Be.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindpacemaker
    Well done.

1) I definately agree with the Spanish thing. I'm no Don Juan but I get laid more than enough at home and until I learn some Espanol I am useless at pickin up chicks here.

2) Playin the numbers game, works eventually haha =)

3) Good idea about the phone, didn't think about it as I use skype but definately worth doing. Do u mean when u got laid, all of them were from dates except 1 which was straight from a bar?

4) Again, gotta agree. For some reason this is how it is. Unfortunately, I HATE having sex after a night of no sleep and alcohol, but hey ho - lets go.

5) Completely disagree on this 1. This sounds like that 'PUA' crap a few of my mates do, no offence if it isn't I just hear that exact same thing a lot. If you wanna stand out from the crowd and look like a REAL boss, wear a sharp, understated black pinstripe suit, I know a lot more women who like that look (in terms of clothes) than the Johnny Depp look (although most of them would take johnny depp over any1 else wearing a suit) And no, I'm not 60, I'm 23. It makes you stand out in the right way. More of a James Bond character than Krusty the Clown on singles night.

Congrats on the chick btw.

BP
    As far as "numbers game" my - call it - "closing percentage" was WAY higher in BA than in the USA. I think the girls were easy - easier than in the USA. If I waited for shit to land in my lap - AR or USA - I'd never get laid at allt.

NO PHONE NO SEX. Sorry. One night stands, esp. with extra-hot girls, are really tough to pull. I do it and it can be done, but usually you're getting a not very hot, very drunk skank. I met my best girl at a club, talked for 5 minutes, met up a couple nights later at a different club, didn't fuck, then met up again a couple nights later and fucked at 9AM. Yes that is a lot of work but I had a great time and made great frineds with lots of people and had a bit of a love affair.

I agree on the suit - a regular "go to" for me. I brought mine (actually brought two) but it was too hot, so I went for my summer look, which is more "bohemian traveller" and I bite a lot of Johnny Depp's style for that look. It was over 85 every day and nights were hot. Johnny Depp doesn't dress like a clown or PUA, he actually is one of the sharpest dressed guys on the planet, he just accessorizes a bit and takes some risks. The suit vs. the look I'm talking about is actually the same idea: dress really sharp with some balls. Whether you look like a male model in an armani ad or Brad Pitt on safari doesnt really matter, as long as you look good, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MataHari
    Congrats to the scorers.

So now some rational questions:

Was the investment in clothes, bars, dining, dancing, taxi. A better deal than going with a professional?

Were their performance more satisfying?

Could you pick exactly the girl you desired, or the term "getting laid" means: "men offer, ladies choose".

And most important, what about the after service problems. The mamma, the brothers, the kids, eventual histeria due to emotional involvement.

I understand how flattering the feeling of being a successful hunter can be for your self estime, but it would be interesting to find out if it is really worth it compared to the easy way.
    Yes was worth it. Mostly: not as gross. I know there havent been 2 dozen cocks in her mouth in the last 5 days. My main girl had 1 boyfrined for 5 years she just broke up with. Diseases unlikely, went bare without any worries or ramifications when I got home. And she was probably the hottest girl I've ever slept with, or damn close.

As far as the rest of the "I'd rather pay" chatter - fine. The rest of this message board is dedicated to that - so that's obvious. This is a unique off topic thread which I found interesting to read and post in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander
    Well my little Johnny Depp wannabe, did you think we were going to believe this fantasy of yours?
    Sorry I've been off the board since I've been in USA, but what I wrote was completely true. Stayed for about a month at Bulnes and Soler by the Palermo mall. Pulled a couple of pros out of Madahos and another place that I forgot. Non pros at Rumi and Crobar. Late night at Crocodile. Still talk to the girl I spent the most time with (non pro) to this day. I will be back in BA by the winter.

Thanks for the condecending insult but some people do actually fuck hot girls without paying for it homeboy.

Posting Limitations