This blog is moderated by DavidNelson

From the first moment of puberty until death (I am assuming this latter part, not having experienced it yet) when not fully engaged (and even sometimes when engaged) in a pressing matter, guys think about pussy and getting some.

Quote Originally Posted by Param Ahmad
    I still have warm, fuzzy feelings about fatherhood, but men who've had children have often told me things like "lucky you" when I tell them I'm childless, including many who were never divorced.
    I think many others would tell you that it (fatherhood) is one of the greatest adventures one could ever embark upon. In fact, it is so great, many endure spousal abandonment and learn to adapt in order to stay married, for the benefit of said offspring. I would imagine that has something to do with the high percentage of married mongers.

There are several vows involved in marriage. The only one we ever hear about is the "forsake all others" one. When a guy gets bagged for cheating, you hear all about it. I haven't read too many articles lamenting the predicament of a married man whose wife does nothing to satisfy the thing he thinks about every waking moment, when not bringing home the bacon, mowing the lawn or caring for the children.

Divorced fathers have told me it's downright foolish to have a child with today's laws, at least in the USA
    If potential legal ramifications are at the top of your list of concerns, you should remain childless.

Never married? No children? Lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by Travlnman
    There was once a handsome prince who was seeing a beautiful princess. One day he asked her to marry him. She said, "No". So he drank beer, went out with his buddies, fucked many girls, left the toilet seat up, farted whenever he wanted, and lived happily ever after.
    The point is well made and very true. The women I would have married thought they had better choices, but now I'm happier than I've ever been, other than during the early stages of a new love affair. Furthermore, many if not most married men, especially those approaching 50, tell me I'm "lucky" or "smart" to have stayed single and that they wish they'd done the same. A significant number of married men tell me they've had or are having sex with prostitutes while married. Prostitutes tell me 75-90 per cent of their customers are married men. I still have warm, fuzzy feelings about fatherhood, but men who've had children have often told me things like "lucky you" when I tell them I'm childless, including many who were never divorced. Divorced fathers have told me it's downright foolish to have a child with today's laws, at least in the USA, and as best I've been able to determine after making a few inquiries, it's little or no better anywhere else unless you move to an Islamic country.

The handsome prince

There was once a handsome prince who was seeing a beautiful princess. One day he asked her to marry him. She said, "No". So he drank beer, went out with his buddies, fucked many girls, left the toilet seat up, farted whenever he wanted, and lived happily ever after.

Too FUNNY!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskas
    I agree with Exon, in the end it is less complicated and even cheaper, and as Chalie Sheen said: "I don't pay them to stay with me, I pay them to leave afterwards".
    The Chica in my bed the other night was extremely wet and when I pointed that out to her she told me that she would be even more excited if I paid her!

I had to laugh out loud!

Another girl told me the same thing!

They get more excited if you pay them!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    I'd rather pay em.

Exon
    I agree with Exon, in the end it is less complicated and even cheaper, and as Chalie Sheen said: "I don't pay them to stay with me, I pay them to leave afterwards".

Rather Pay

P4P is the best way / no hassels since you both know what you are there for. Relationships are a PIA - why compromise when you can have it all when you want it and on your terms. P4P is sort of like munitions that are "fire and forget" IMHO

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blindpacemaker
    Well, ask yourself this - If you could have the beautiful women you pay to sleep with, but without paying for them, and have them actually want you, would you? Is that worth putting the effort in? I think it is. P4P is great when your single and you want some fun, but my god it's no replacement for going out and meeting women and doing things 'the hard way'.

BP
    I'd rather pay em.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Blindpacemaker
    Well done.

1) I definately agree with the Spanish thing. I'm no Don Juan but I get laid more than enough at home and until I learn some Espanol I am useless at pickin up chicks here.

2) Playin the numbers game, works eventually haha =)

3) Good idea about the phone, didn't think about it as I use skype but definately worth doing. Do u mean when u got laid, all of them were from dates except 1 which was straight from a bar?

4) Again, gotta agree. For some reason this is how it is. Unfortunately, I HATE having sex after a night of no sleep and alcohol, but hey ho - lets go.

5) Completely disagree on this 1. This sounds like that 'PUA' crap a few of my mates do, no offence if it isn't I just hear that exact same thing a lot. If you wanna stand out from the crowd and look like a REAL boss, wear a sharp, understated black pinstripe suit, I know a lot more women who like that look (in terms of clothes) than the Johnny Depp look (although most of them would take johnny depp over any1 else wearing a suit) And no, I'm not 60, I'm 23. It makes you stand out in the right way. More of a James Bond character than Krusty the Clown on singles night.

Congrats on the chick btw.

BP
    Cowboy boots, a huge Texas belt buckle and a cowboy hat will work wonders in BA!

Believe it or not the boots work everytime as an icebreaker down here.

They love em.

TL.

P. S - A fine Italian suit never hurts though!

Have you ever been to BA?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidNelson
    I banged 3 girls (excluding pros) hooked up with 2 more, and have a date tonight. This is in 2 weeks.

Here's what I did:

1) Spanish - made it through 1 unit and 3/4 of unit 2 of Rosetta Stone. BAD spanish, but I speak.

2) I approached about 20 girls while I was here.

3) I had a phone, I got #'s. In one case I pulled a girl from a bar, the rest were dates / meetups.

4) I was prepared to stay up late. My best lay occured at 9:30 the next morning, after a night of drinking.

5) DRESS - I DRESS LIKE A ROCK STAR / MOVIE STAR. THINK JOHNNY DEPP. I DO IT BIG. IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE TO STAND OUT FROM THE BUSINESS TOURISTS AND THE GRUBBY LOCALS.

I wound up dating a girl who could easily be a dancer at Black. 9.99999, 22 years old, hotter than almost any girl I've dated before.

Doing the pro thing is ok for fun once in a while, but it can be a bit much. Sure, if you are 60 and fat and bald (as I plan to be some day) then maybe the math changes, but if you have a bit of game left, go out and give it a shot.
    Well my little Johnny Depp wannabe, did you think we were going to believe this fantasy of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by MataHari
    Congrats to the scorers.

So now some rational questions:

Was the investment in clothes, bars, dining, dancing, taxi. A better deal than going with a professional?

Were their performance more satisfying?

Could you pick exactly the girl you desired, or the term "getting laid" means: "men offer, ladies choose".

And most important, what about the after service problems. The mamma, the brothers, the kids, eventual histeria due to emotional involvement.

I understand how flattering the feeling of being a successful hunter can be for your self estime, but it would be interesting to find out if it is really worth it compared to the easy way.
    Well, ask yourself this - If you could have the beautiful women you pay to sleep with, but without paying for them, and have them actually want you, would you? Is that worth putting the effort in? I think it is. P4P is great when your single and you want some fun, but my god it's no replacement for going out and meeting women and doing things 'the hard way'.

BP

Congrats to the scorers.

So now some rational questions:

Was the investment in clothes, bars, dining, dancing, taxi. A better deal than going with a professional?

Were their performance more satisfying?

Could you pick exactly the girl you desired, or the term "getting laid" means: "men offer, ladies choose".

And most important, what about the after service problems. The mamma, the brothers, the kids, eventual histeria due to emotional involvement.

I understand how flattering the feeling of being a successful hunter can be for your self estime, but it would be interesting to find out if it is really worth it compared to the easy way.

I banged 3 girls (excluding pros) hooked up with 2 more, and have a date tonight. This is in 2 weeks.

Here's what I did:

1) Spanish - made it through 1 unit and 3/4 of unit 2 of Rosetta Stone. BAD spanish, but I speak.

3) I had a phone, I got #'s. In one case I pulled a girl from a bar, the rest were dates / meetups.

4) I was prepared to stay up late. My best lay occured at 9:30 the next morning, after a night of drinking.

5) DRESS - I DRESS LIKE A ROCK STAR / MOVIE STAR. THINK JOHNNY DEPP. I DO IT BIG. IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE TO STAND OUT FROM THE BUSINESS TOURISTS AND THE GRUBBY LOCALS.

I wound up dating a girl who could easily be a dancer at Black. 9.99999, 22 years old, hotter than almost any girl I've dated before.

Doing the pro thing is ok for fun once in a while, but it can be a bit much. Sure, if you are 60 and fat and bald (as I plan to be some day) then maybe the math changes, but if you have a bit of game left, go out and give it a shot.
    Well done.

1) I definately agree with the Spanish thing. I'm no Don Juan but I get laid more than enough at home and until I learn some Espanol I am useless at pickin up chicks here.

2) Playin the numbers game, works eventually haha =)

3) Good idea about the phone, didn't think about it as I use skype but definately worth doing. Do u mean when u got laid, all of them were from dates except 1 which was straight from a bar?

4) Again, gotta agree. For some reason this is how it is. Unfortunately, I HATE having sex after a night of no sleep and alcohol, but hey ho - lets go.

5) Completely disagree on this 1. This sounds like that 'PUA' crap a few of my mates do, no offence if it isn't I just hear that exact same thing a lot. If you wanna stand out from the crowd and look like a REAL boss, wear a sharp, understated black pinstripe suit, I know a lot more women who like that look (in terms of clothes) than the Johnny Depp look (although most of them would take johnny depp over any1 else wearing a suit) And no, I'm not 60, I'm 23. It makes you stand out in the right way. More of a James Bond character than Krusty the Clown on singles night.

Congrats on the chick btw.

BP

Here's what I did:

4) I was prepared to stay up late. My best lay occured at 9:30.

I do it EVERYDAY!

It just takes a little Spanish and a little game.

Stand out and shout!

TL

Picking up non-pros: It's easy and not that complicated.

Here's what I did:

Posting Limitations