Thread: Expensive Girls with Big Tits

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jbr1982

MIA JOHNSON=Expernsive with very big, but not huge, great looking boobs & more curves than a circlee

Mia was educated in england and speaks better english than either of us. She is a lot of fun and has amazing boobs. I mean amazing. The are gorgeous and very natural. Sheh as publically told all the world that they were sculpted by a gifted artist who is a plastic surgeon. Look at her thread under independent girls. PM her and she will send you fotos that will leave very little to the imagination. She is a lot of fun and gives world class head....yes, rory she is hot and a naughty girl who might qualify for either the english or argentine olympic blow job team and you can take her for cocktails at the swankiest place in town and both all the men and women in the place will be staring at her. The men because she is hot and they can't help themselves. The woman because she is the very definition of sexy and elegant that every portena under 70 hopes to achieve.

Mia is the best alternative to the old high end club scene in recoleta. for the cost of one hour with a medaho's girls include the club charges and fees and drinks, you can have the ms mia experience and take her anywhere you chose including a known great experience in the sack or on the kitchen table or where ever the mood strikes you both. No one has ever reported a negative experience with ms mia--the ratings are all very good to once in a lifetime. At madahoes anything can happen horrible rip off to great. you want the club experience, just let ms mia know what you would like to do outside and it will happen with in reason.... she is a relatively sane woman and will aggree or disaggree to whatever is on your mind. if you abuse her in any way, there are at least 20 guys on this board who will do onto you ten times whatever you do to her that she hasn't aggreed to in advance.

she is pretty open minded and if asked the right way..................................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Rory for some time w / Carla contact sweet jazmin who posts here regularly for years

December. 2011 Jaz and Carla were a couple and worked together. Carla lives out in the province and Jaz would make all the arrangements. PM Jaz on AP or send her an email. With the admin's new policy, I am not posting any email addresses. PM Jaz. Jaz uses translation software, so keep in very simple with no slang. The double with Jaz is very reasonably priced and they work very well together. It never hurts to have jaz warm her up with the strap-on until her eyes roll back, to get her in the mood to drive you crazy. If you bring some sex toys jaz will definately get carla in the mood and put on quite a show.

Carla modeled some 7 inch platform heels for me nude with those huge monsters unleashed. Size 7 USA in blacked worked very well. I don't particularly have a huge boob fetish, but she looked beyond hot. She was dressed conservatively and when she was undressed, I had quite a pleasant surprise.

Jaz told me that she would arrange for me to she carla without her. It was obvious to her that carla and I played very well together. Carla is very GFE to jaz's pse. They work very well together. A great double. Jaz is a good girl who also give a very good + performance. As I believe that they were real life lovers at the time, I have no idea if that coupling is still happening or whether jaz would still do a booking for her or want to do a double with her. Over the years, jaz has worked this board with a a couple of different ladies. JAZMIN has great taste in ladies that also taste good. I hope that she keeps Carla around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    This girl is maybe 5'1" and has gorgeous humungous knockers. I doubt they are real, but they feel natural and look fantastic. Jazmin herself has very small, but yummy boobies. Great combo
    Bob. How do I contact this girl carla?

Found what I was looking for, not great news.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot  [View Original Post]
    She caught my eye in 2009 and I remember reading some less than positive reviews on her. Something about some dude paying her while she watched TV or something like that. Some of the veterans here might remember. When I get a chance I will try to find them. Too bad, wonderful looking lady with world class tits. These photos are not the ones she used in 2009. If I was there I would TOFTT.
    Http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...light=alanisse

She looks familiar, and did not have great reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joe 23  [View Original Post]
    Try her if interested.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...8-5975_825.htm

I haven't tried her but her tits look natural to me.
    She caught my eye in 2009 and I remember reading some less than positive reviews on her. Something about some dude paying her while she watched TV or something like that. Some of the veterans here might remember. When I get a chance I will try to find them. Too bad, wonderful looking lady with world class tits. These photos are not the ones she used in 2009. If I was there I would TOFTT.

Joe is right, not looking for expensive (quite the opposite) just big

Any recommendations any body

Not necessarily

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Why not good in the sack with big tits? Money would be secondary but pleasure first! I have found that once girls start charging a lot they get a attitude. That is where this forum becomes important. With the advice of others you save money and time, and for most of you, time is money!
    I assume that RR's not looking for an expensive girl, but just big tits.

He might give a try to Solange, another chica from S. I. although hers do not seem as big as Alanisse's and might not be real.

I haven't tried her as she is not exactly my type.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...6-0980_801.htm

Why Expensive?

Why not good in the sack with big tits? Money would be secondary but pleasure first! I have found that once girls start charging a lot they get a attitude. That is where this forum becomes important. With the advice of others you save money and time, and for most of you, time is money!

Alanisse-god she looks hot & enjoys all of my favorite games to play!

I don't have a big boob fetish, she is one I would like to know in the biblical sense! If any one meets her please report!

Alanisse from Solo Independientes

Try her if interested.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...8-5975_825.htm

I haven't tried her but her tits look natural to me.

Sweet jazin's girlfriend Carla might have the biggest set of natural-looking tits I havebeen between

This girl is maybe 5'1" and has gorgeous humungous knockers. I doubt they are real, but they feel natural and look fantastic. Jazmin herself has very small, but yummy boobies. Great combo

Big Tits

Is anybody able to provide an update on girls in BA with big tits. Big natural tits not fake ones.

Who would the top three recommendations be. Got to at least a double DD to E cup?

These are pretty big

Not sure if Nandy is still in BA. She used to run about AR$300-400 and did in-call in Recoleta. I haven't looked for her lately.

A quick search seems to indicate that she has relocated to Uruguay.

http://fernanda.urusexy.net/3/med/fernanda22.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fernanda21-nandy.jpg‎  

Badman,

I am sure the second girl does BBBJ. I wrote a report about her on the local forums.

However, I told her my name was Jackson to which she responded "El famoso Jackson con un pija / pene enorme/gigante"

Afterwards she told me that many of her friends had been with me aka Jackson and it is always BBBJC and tragar (swallow) and sex without a condom and its goes without saying, she paid me for the two hours we were together.

From now on my name is Jackson.

Peron 1509 to be exact.

Spinners with huge tits. * thumbs up *

Quote Originally Posted by El Alamo
    Badman.

The second girl used to work in the infamous privado on Peron - somewhere around 1709 Peron 4E.

She does BBBJ without any problem. However, she tries to charge $300 pesos an hour.

Posting Limitations