Thread: Threesome Help with Swapping girls

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Wasabi

Didn't this whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    In Jackson's case it would have to be an 'honorary knighthood'
    Get started talking about whether or not to put a hood on the knight?

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi
    Sir Jackson - You my friend should be knighted by the queen. This forum even has structure and policy on "sex without using a condom." I love it.

If Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize last year you got it in the bag this year!
    In Jackson's case it would have to be an 'honorary knighthood'

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Greetings everyone,

This thread illustrates why my other forums have long had a rule prohibiting both safe sex complaints and safe sex bragging.

Accordingly, I have now instituted the same policy here on AP, to wit:

Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the following Safe Sex Complaints threads:

Safe Sex Thread

Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Sex Complaints towards individual Forum Members.

Here's the full text of the reasoning behind this policy:

Thanks,

Jackson
    Sir Jackson - You my friend should be knighted by the queen. This forum even has structure and policy on "sex without using a condom." I love it.

If Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize last year you got it in the bag this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Meforu 2000
    If you like to poke without a raincoat, heres a neet trick I did a couple of times, it works better with one girl at a time. I go through the motions of her putting it on and fuck her for a while and then I turn her over to doggy style while she;s not looking I take the condom off and slide it in her ass then as I'm about to cum I tell her I'm going to over her ass. I slide it out and cum on her ass. And it's like I took it off to cum on her ass. Simple doing.

Have fun
    Mr Jackson, I have already read your instructions and henceforth pardon me.

I think this particular statement should be deleted from the forum.

Its not just about safe or unsafe sex, its something more than that.

Its shocking that someone can post something like this. This is promulgation of cheating/fraud/deception/deceit/subterfuge/knavery.

I am sure that if someone attempts this and gets caught, will end up getting roughed up by the pimp or the syndicate in BA.

Could not help but post this.

Retired Member

Tanbien

This thread has been beaten to death.

Exon

Administrator

Venues: 398

Posting Safe Sex Complaints

Greetings everyone,

This thread illustrates why my other forums have long had a rule prohibiting both safe sex complaints and safe sex bragging.

Accordingly, I have now instituted the same policy here on AP, to wit:

Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the following Safe Sex Complaints threads:

Safe Sex Thread

Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Sex Complaints towards individual Forum Members.

Here's the full text of the reasoning behind this policy:

Forum Policy regarding Safe Sex discussions

Forum Members wishing to criticize other Members for not following what they consider to be safe sex procedures may do so only in the designated Safe Sex Thread. Members may not comment upon, criticize or confront other members on this subject in the general discussion threads. Any such "safe sex complaints" posted in the general discussion threads will be deleted without comment.

If you want to criticize another member for not following what you consider to be safe sex practices, then send him a PM.

However, Forum Members may not repeatedly post or otherwise taunt other Members regarding their refusal to follow safe sex procedures. Specifically, references to having sex without a condom may be made only by incidental reference and shall not be the focus of any report. Such "safe sex taunting" reports will be deleted without comment.

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices, for the following reasons:

1. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.
    2. It never serves to change any one's behavior.
    3. It almost always leads to arguments.
    4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.

To address the usual arguments:

1. If a guy wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's his risk and his business.
    2. If a girl wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's her risk and her business.
    3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties.
    Thanks,

Jackson

I guess you get the picture

Sorry to be blunt but I asked for help on bareback sex with 2 girls possibly with creampie, in the "Special Requests / In Search Of" area. Not a lecture in your views on aids or hiv.

Although this has been quite amusing reading everyone's views. Especially those safe sex guys who are in tears over this. Your mothers would be proud of you LOL. Stop crying and just post on here if you can help me find some chicas to fuck bareback.

Otherwise start your own HIV thread and ***** to each other there.
    Read the forum and you will see different mentions of chicas that will do BB FS. For instance, I mentioned one such chica (Florencia @ 1707 Ste. Fe) She offered BBFS and BB cola, I declined both. I also declined DFK (after receiving some amazing asian) I have no idea if she is still there (I doubt it) but she is your kind of gal. Give them a call and see if she is still there.

I have heard rumors that the 3rd de Febrero Parque is a location where BB is readily available, although I haven't visited it yet (guess I'll leave that for the bucket list)

As for the chicas I plan on seeing again. I seem to have missed placed their numbers.

Bad runs a good professional business

If you don't like his sarcism, he don't have to be his friend. I am a client and know from my experience that he tries to do a good job within the range of what he can control. There has only been one real legit negative posting on this forum where the arguemant was over whether the apartment owner should have paid weekend double-time rates to fix a bathtub drain when there was a second bath in the apartment. My experience has been positive. Bad got the owner to take care of problems with a minimum of fuss. Yes, I had to be assertive, but he came through quickly, politely to have the owner's people resolve the problems.

Risks regarding different sexual activites are personal in nature. I will never make any introduction to a newbie, who has added nothing to the forum, looking to have my fav chicas exposed to him. I hope that he never meets any of my favorites--I personally wish him the worst of luck--

Constitutional plaza has the lowest level of street walkers--many with do anything for money.

Sorry to be blunt but I asked for help on bareback sex with 2 girls possibly with creampie, in the "Special Requests / In Search Of" area. Not a lecture in your views on aids or hiv.

Although this has been quite amusing reading everyone's views. Especially those safe sex guys who are in tears over this. Your mothers would be proud of you LOL. Stop crying and just post on here if you can help me find some chicas to fuck bareback.

Hi Wasabi,

Sorry also to be blunt, but I don't think you are going to get anyone here to help you with that. This does not mean that they don't know chicas who would be willing to participate, just that they probably aren't going to be willing to share that information with you.

Buried earlier in this thread, Rock Harders gave you the most sound advice you are going to get. Be prepared to do a lot of leg work and be prepared to pay. Even then without excellent Spanish AND a good knowledge of how the sex trade works in Argentina, your chances are pretty slim.

Good luck,

Schmoj

You just don't get it do you

You just don't get it do you. A board like this works on the principle of information sharing. Many mongers are willing to share information about chicas they have enjoyed because they know that they and most other mongers use condoms and hence have little to lose by doing so. So far you have brought nothing to this board, nor I suspect are ever likely to. Why do you think anyone on this forum would want to share information about BB chicas with you? The only person who might reply to your request is someone who is pimping girls, but even pimps usually have a vested interest in the health of their girls. Chicas with STDs are not good for business.

There are a few guys who come on this board and boast about their bareback exploits, but with one or two notable exceptions they don't mention particular girls names.

Of course if you come to BA or anywhere else in Latin America, and are prepared to do enough fieldwork yourself, and if you have enough charm or are prepared to pay for it, you will no doubt find girls willing to go bareback. However, don't expect any help from other board members, and if you do succeed, don't come on here afterwords to boast about it.

Lysander

The Badman

Some time ago, a friend rented an apartment from the Badman, said he was an upfront guy and that he went out of the way to show him around.

My two cents.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    If I want facts regarding HIV, I'm going to ask a board certified Physician who specializes in HIV (Internist with a sub specialty in HIV medicine) not some random internet screen name on a hooker forum that " read a couple internet articles ".

Hope no one takes offense at my common sense approach.

BM
    Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    Wow.

No offense but you're a piece of shit for doing that. If you try that shit in the USA, thats a rape case.
    Same old charming badboy style, some things never change.

The Egg or the Chicken

A lot of interesting theories, points and speculations.

Bottom line is "why take the risk?" Even if your chances of contracting the AIDS virus is one in a million, why do it? All of our immune systems are different, subject to a variety of seasonal, climatal, genetic predispositional and other modalities that would enhance your ability to contract any bacterial or viral infection. I'm not dictating to anyone what or what not to do, and bottom line, I offer just an opinion, and we all know what that is worth.

Take away the AIDS aspect to this conversation. Barebacking hookers leads to the spread of other infections and although many are treatable, they are a pain in the arse. Responsible hobbying = happy horny dudes.

Jack

Well its' been over 30 yrs ago young and dumb, full of booze, qualudes, beer, dope and I can't remember what else I took. I hope the statute of limitations has passed, and yes it was in the U S wahsinton d. C. when you could drive in front of the white house, throw beers over the fence and do donuts in front of the white house, yea the good old days.

No offence but you a peice of shit lawyer? Badman.

I don't mean nothin, keep the drama for your mama.
    you boys are to sensitive

Meforu

Posting Limitations