Thread: DulceJazmin: 15-3406-7069

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by DulceJazmin

Info

Quote Originally Posted by DulceJazmin  [View Original Post]
    Hello, everyone I'm back for you, for now only by email, phone set is not working.
    Hi, Jazmin. How can I contact you?

Hola Jazmin. What is your rate now?

Hi all.

Hello, everyone I'm back for you, for now only by email, phone set is not working.

She just got back to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Jazmin and her friend Carla have been reliable with me and appointments. That does not mean she has not shown up as late as 45 minutes after agreed time but she has always shown up ready to do her thing.
    She said that Carla got hurt on the tube en-route to meet up with me. I am reserving further comment as I look forward to another opportunity.

This really sound like communication problem

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    Unless you know from recent experience that a chica is reliable, always have a plan B.
    Jazmin and her friend Carla have been reliable with me and appointments. That does not mean she has not shown up as late as 45 minutes after agreed time but she has always shown up ready to do her thing.

Communication Problems

Unless you know from recent experience that a chica is reliable, always have a plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman15  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened here as I had set up an meeting at 11pm with Jaz and Carla via several pm's that we would meet at El Horizonte on Tres Sargentos, she said she knew the place. When I arrived in B. A. Yesterday morning I sent her a new message saying it would be ok to come to my Hotel at 5pm if she was available, but if she wasn't then I would meet her at my hotel at 11:30pm. I gave her my hotel name, street address and room number. I also called her number listed on this thread. As I was eating dinner out and walking back to my hotel I decided to stop at Tres Sargentos to check out the El Horizonte that someone had recommended and I had used years ago. The only hourly hotel I could find on the tiny Tres Sargentos street was called Transitorio Albergue (small name on front window) it is directly behind Orleans and located beside an NH hotel. I did not see anyplace called El Horizonte nor does it come up on internet. Anyway, I left there at 11 as I did not see Jaz (maybe I should have waited a few more minutes) as I assumed she finally got my messages and she would meet me at my hotel at 11:30. But she did not. I called again the number listed above. Looking back I am wondering whether I expected too much of her ability to translate my messages, but I thought we understood each other fairly well via her pm's. Now I am wondering if she is ok or if I fucked up changing locations and she got pissed? Anyway when I hear from her again, if I hear from her again, I am sure there will be some explanation. Hopefully not that she got pissed off with my change. Maybe I should have stuck to my original plan. Not sure what the problem is. But it sure would be great to see her before I leave today at 7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    That little dark place IS EL HORIZONTE!

Learning some Spanish will go a long way down here too!

TL
    Thanks, I will look for it again, I do know a fair amount of spanish, just not enough to converse, and the fact that I haven't been here for a while doesn't help.

Learn Some Spanish!

Not sure what happened here as I had set up an meeting at 11pm with Jaz and Carla via several pm's that we would meet at El Horizonte on Tres Sargentos, she said she knew the place. When I arrived in B. A. Yesterday morning I sent her a new message saying it would be ok to come to my Hotel at 5pm if she was available, but if she wasn't then I would meet her at my hotel at 11:30pm. I gave her my hotel name, street address and room number. I also called her number listed on this thread. As I was eating dinner out and walking back to my hotel I decided to stop at Tres Sargentos to check out the El Horizonte that someone had recommended and I had used years ago. The only hourly hotel I could find on the tiny Tres Sargentos street was called Transitorio Albergue (small name on front window) it is directly behind Orleans and located beside an NH hotel. I did not see anyplace called El Horizonte nor does it come up on internet. Anyway, I left there at 11 as I did not see Jaz (maybe I should have waited a few more minutes) as I assumed she finally got my messages and she would meet me at my hotel at 11:30. But she did not. I called again the number listed above. Looking back I am wondering whether I expected too much of her ability to translate my messages, but I thought we understood each other fairly well via her pm's. Now I am wondering if she is ok or if I fucked up changing locations and she got pissed? Anyway when I hear from her again, if I hear from her again, I am sure there will be some explanation. Hopefully not that she got pissed off with my change. Maybe I should have stuck to my original plan. Not sure what the problem is. But it sure would be great to see her before I leave today at 7pm.
    That little dark place IS EL HORIZONTE!

Learning some Spanish will go a long way down here too!

TL

Communication Problems

JAZ-I still have dreams about what carla&you did to me-THANKS!

BE back in abril! Ask Carla if she still wants high heeled platform shoes, please!

Un abrazo grande dulce bon bom

Attention.

Hello, sir please my only contact number is 1534067069 do not call or send text messages to another number that are not going to arrive, my only contact number is: 1534067069.

I will clarify for the new bees

Oh boy I can see I have been away from this site for way too long. Was that a joke? How do you stay at Jacksons? I have never met him and do not have a clue where he lives. Surely you are joking. I'll bite at anything. Anyway I pm jaz and expect she will get back to me so we can work it out. Thanks for the info guys. This is going to be a fantastic Christmas gift. If it happens.
    Jackson along from running and maintaining this site (here here!) also has three floor building that is set up with private rooms and a shared huge living room and dining area. Like living in an apart hotel with no hassels. I live locally and when I had work on my place where I could not live there, I stayed in jacksons for a week and it was fine, simple, easy. and reasonable.

Nuff said.

I would call it an all suite petite hotel

A great choice for a first trip or if you don't know the city. Many experienced visitors prefer it for the group spirit!

Pm Jackson and ask. It gets filled-up and is not always available.

Oh boy I can see I have been away from this site for way too long. Was that a joke? How do you stay at Jacksons? I have never met him and do not have a clue where he lives. Surely you are joking. I'll bite at anything. Anyway I pm jaz and expect she will get back to me so we can work it out. Thanks for the info guys. This is going to be a fantastic Christmas gift. If it happens.
    Just PM him or come to dinner one week and check it out.

Stay at Jacksons?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Why go to a place where you then need to pay apart for a hotel. stay at jacksons or a hotel that does not give hassle

Posting Limitations