Thread: LolitasCenter

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jeunepadawan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy Sage
    Anyway, how is the privado? I mean, clean, dirty, 2 rooms, 3 rooms, etc you know.
    Here are the reports on this privado:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4160

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzplayer
    The ads are for this privado: Paraguay 930 Dept 4D. It is one of my favorites. What you see on the web is what you get, no photoshop. I have sessioned with many of the chicas, none bad, most good. They have take out, same $200 pesos as dine in except you pay cab fare.

Chau,

Jazz
    Hi Jazz,

No intention argue with you, but are you sure about "What you see on the web is what you get, no photoshop", I mean, they look like having quite a good session in there.

Anyway, how is the privado? I mean, clean, dirty, 2 rooms, 3 rooms, etc you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeunepadawan
    Seems to be a new website advertising in this forum? Some information about it? Old website that change name? Girls who advertise from other site or from privado?

I think I recognize the pictures of some girls who are on others websites, too, like Agostina, even reading a post about her in this forum, something like she looks 10 years older in reality! (or maybe I mess up with someone else! The pictures just seem familiar and well photoshopped!
    The ads are for this privado: Paraguay 930 Dept 4D. It is one of my favorites. What you see on the web is what you get, no photoshop. I have sessioned with many of the chicas, none bad, most good. They have take out, same $200 pesos as dine in except you pay cab fare.

Chau,

Jazz

LolitasCenter

Seems to be a new website advertising in this forum? Some information about it? Old website that change name? Girls who advertise from other site or from privado?

I think I recognize the pictures of some girls who are on others websites, too, like Agostina, even reading a post about her in this forum, something like she looks 10 years older in reality! (or maybe I mess up with someone else! The pictures just seem familiar and well photoshopped!

Posting Limitations