Thread: Play's

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

March 2014 update

Closed, no signs that it will re-open.

October 2013 update.

100 p to enter in with one drink.

Small place, some doable girls, not a place I world spent much time but not the rip-off place I feared.

Stranger.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Hello,

Thanks my friend papi ruis hahahaha many kisses.

Dude I walked right by there last night

Would have been mo than happy to hang for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    I made it in here last night. The place is much improved, some very nice dancers, and much better energy. More chicas, and some fairly decent lookers. Not an inexpensive place, but inexpensive is nearly impossible to find these days in boliches. If you're in the area, its worth checking out, for a diversion from the regular haunts if nothing else.

Better than before

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Entered this place about a week ago only because a buddy covered the entrance fee. Sad place. Pathetic chicas loitering around with zilch for motivation. Zero vibe. 80p entry and I don't remember the cost of booze. Some outrageous prices for chica drinks and none of the girls looked worth taking out. This is a place designed to separate 20 something rubes or idiot tourists from their cash. Avoid unless you are a 20 something rube or an idiot tourist.
    I made it in here last night. The place is much improved, some very nice dancers, and much better energy. More chicas, and some fairly decent lookers. Not an inexpensive place, but inexpensive is nearly impossible to find these days in boliches. If you're in the area, its worth checking out, for a diversion from the regular haunts if nothing else.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Waste of time

Entered this place about a week ago only because a buddy covered the entrance fee. Sad place. Pathetic chicas loitering around with zilch for motivation. Zero vibe. 80p entry and I don't remember the cost of booze. Some outrageous prices for chica drinks and none of the girls looked worth taking out. This is a place designed to separate 20 something rubes or idiot tourists from their cash. Avoid unless you are a 20 something rube or an idiot tourist.

Ok, but nothing to get excited about

Made a first time visit to this place a short while back, as it had some recent reviews and I wanted to try somewhere different. Rolled up around 1:30 am on a Friday, paid the 100 pesos entry at the door. This was valid for two drinks (chica drinks not included) Checked with the barman and he tore the ticket in half and handed it back for me to use for the second. Up some stairs, larger place than I expected, long bar on the left, seated areas with comfy chairs to the right and at the back. About 20 chicas, mainly 5s and 6s, but nicely presented. Didn't see any dancers. Decor and lighting were ok, and the music wasn't too loud. Only one other customer there. Not much atmosphere.

Hung around at the bar and the chicas politely took it in turns to come up and try their luck. No hard sell, the barman asked me once if I'd buy the lady a drink but he didn't push it. After a while, another couple of guys came in, and (shades of Black) the chicas all got up and formed a nice line opposite the bar. Most of them soon sat down again though. I asked one of the girls if it ever got busy on a Friday, and she said, yeah, maybe later on, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out.

I didn't get on to asking prices, as I'd quite soon decided I would move on to another place. Shame I didn't try, because I've just found that there's another thread for this club, a lot lower down the boliche listing. Much of the info is a year or more old, but a few of you made comments like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    Wish I would have read the reports on Plays.

It is true that you cannot get a "ballbark" mas or menus quote from the girls without buying a drink for the girls first. Counterproductive policy if you ask me.

I thought the girls were too aggressive and had I known about the house rule before I went in, by doing my homework here) I would have saved some time and money.
    That house rule could be a problem if you've got a set price in mind and the chica won't budge, or she won't do the services you're looking for. You might get round the first of those barriers by simply telling her the type of price you had in mind and watching her face for the reaction, or moving away from the bar out of earshot and try to charm an indication out of her before committing to the drink.

Apart from that health warning (can anyone confirm if it's still true? It seemed an ok kind of place, and as others have said, you'd have first pick of the chicas on a quiet night and probably be able to negotiate a good deal. You might find someone here who didn't like the bigger pushier clubs and wanted to be the big fish in a smaller pool. But you wonder though how long an 8 or a 9 would stay working in a place like this, with so few customers if this was anything like a typical night. With Madahos just around the corner, it's got a fight on its hands to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Hola Esten,

I think that Play's is on Guido St. And that is where Natalia the damn near 10 Chica that you humped on a while back works.

Tiny club, sub-suelo, dark, expensive, ugly girls EXCEPT for Nati!

Same guy that used to own Club K next to Lálliance a while back.

Unless that's Play Woman?

Aviod that place at all cost unless you can poke on Nati!

TL
    Plays - as Gato confirmed it is across from Madahos.

Players - The club on Guido you mentioned. I also went inside here with another monger last year, looking for Natalia. 60 pesos entry included a drink or two. You had to pay outside before they let you in. When you get in you see why. Small, poor ambiance, only 2-3 chicas. Average quality. They kept saying Natalia was coming in soon, but she never did. Meanwhile another chica kept trying to sell me on a private session. Apparently there is a room, or closet, upstairs for private sessions. We didn't like the feel of things so we left after 10-15 minutes. Yes this club is an avoid! The guy at the door was an a-hole too. He told us there were lots of chicas inside. When we exited the club I asked him why he lied to us. The guy couldn't be bothered listening to me, and yelled at a nearby taxi driver to come over for us (we hadn't asked for a taxi). Rude!! Is it really the same owner as Club Ka? Because I met that guy once at Club Ka and he was a gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre
    Hola Esten,

TL
    Your not talking about "Jack DeWitt" are you?

Plays is caddy corner from Madahos on V. Lopez.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Is this the place diagonal from Madahos?

I went in there my first time ever last trip. I didn't stay - just checking it out for a possible option next trip. I actually went in on 2 different evenings. Both times the guy let me up to the second level to have a look without paying. Both times the chica selection had some potential, about a dozen or so in the 6-8 range. Few / no customers. The second time there was a hot chica who came close to me, probably a dancer, who almost tempted me to stay.

Anyways I had a favorable impression of the club, and will probably go there next trip to take out a chica.

Eurotrashy27:

300 pesos might be doable in Plays I don't know. Based on other nightclubs in the area, my guess is 400 pesos is a more likely minimum here. Minimum in Madahos is about 500 pesos. I usually pay upfront and still almost always get good or better service. If you get good service it's a good gesture to provide a tip after, doesn't have to be anything huge 20-40 pesos depending on just how good the service was. If you negotiated a good deal (low price) with a chica and she gave you great service, a tip on the higher end 40-50 pesos would be appropriate. Paying for the chica's taxi like you did is a common gesture of goodwill. Any tip beyond that is always at your discretion. Of course you can go back to Plays, sounds like your chica liked you. Even if she told other chicas you were cheap because you didn't tip, so what. If she doesn't want to see you again (unlikely) others will. When there are few customers, you have the power, chicas are not in a position to pick and choose.
    Hola Esten,

I think that Play's is on Guido St. And that is where Natalia the damn near 10 Chica that you humped on a while back works.

Tiny club, sub-suelo, dark, expensive, ugly girls EXCEPT for Nati!

Unless that's Play Woman?

Aviod that place at all cost unless you can poke on Nati!

TL

Mongers,

Tipping chicas that you pulled out of a club for just providing a "good service" is pretty much a waste. The entire agreed upon amount goes into the chicas pocket so an additional gratuity is not necessary. Tipping a chica for providing certain extras such as cum in mouth, anal, and / or BBFS is standard procedure and the amount is whatever you feel is appropriate relative to the price you originally agreed upon. In my experience, a tip of 10% of the agreed upon price might be appropriate for cum in mouth, 30% for anal, and up to 100% for BBFS.

Tipping in a privado, on the other hand, is definitely appropriate if the chica provides an exceptional service. The girls in privados are essentially assembly line humps and only get on average 40% of the amount you pay to the madam. Offering additional cash in exchange for additional service in a privado is a big time incentive for these girls to perform above and beyond the minimum service requirement.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Is this the place diagonal from Madahos?

I went in there my first time ever last trip. I didn't stay - just checking it out for a possible option next trip. I actually went in on 2 different evenings. Both times the guy let me up to the second level to have a look without paying. Both times the chica selection had some potential, about a dozen or so in the 6-8 range. Few / no customers. The second time there was a hot chica who came close to me, probably a dancer, who almost tempted me to stay.

Anyways I had a favorable impression of the club, and will probably go there next trip to take out a chica.

Eurotrashy27:

300 pesos might be doable in Plays I don't know. Based on other nightclubs in the area, my guess is 400 pesos is a more likely minimum here. Minimum in Madahos is about 500 pesos. I usually pay upfront and still almost always get good or better service. If you get good service it's a good gesture to provide a tip after, doesn't have to be anything huge 20-40 pesos depending on just how good the service was. If you negotiated a good deal (low price) with a chica and she gave you great service, a tip on the higher end 40-50 pesos would be appropriate. Paying for the chica's taxi like you did is a common gesture of goodwill. Any tip beyond that is always at your discretion. Of course you can go back to Plays, sounds like your chica liked you. Even if she told other chicas you were cheap because you didn't tip, so what. If she doesn't want to see you again (unlikely) others will. When there are few customers, you have the power, chicas are not in a position to pick and choose.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

1. Again, it was first time out, less than 24 hours in BA. I've learned from many travels never to listen to cabbies, I guess regarding the "putaeria" I had a moment of weakness. As for the 300, I was under the impression that was for Newport and the internet girls and that Plays was on the same level as black or madahos. I stand corrected.

2. Sweet, good to know about the tipping etiquette. Glad I read that one correct. She definitely was in charge of her and her friends negotiation. A no no for sure if they ask.

3. I've read the stories about the goods not being a good as talked about before hand. Thanks for the tip on showing the money but not giving it up, or negotiating this in the club. Haven't been burned yet, but I could see it happening easily.

4. Having experienced a few other places, I doubt I go back to plays. Saving up for my black or madahos experience.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurotrashy27
    1. Why is 300 pesos the magic number? Are their times when you should go higher or lower?

2. When exactly do you tip?

3. Should you pay before or after the sex?

4. Am I doomed from going back to Plays?
    1. There is no magic number. 300 for plays is average. I go in there when I am tired of Madahos. Never listen to cab drivers they get a commission to bring guys there. If you know how to work the system you can use it as a free taxi ride. The girls in plays are skanks compared to madahos.

2. You tip after she has blown your doors off, made your toes curl, she folds your laundry and after she does not ask for it. If she asks its a "no, get the fuck out".

3. ALWAYS pay after. If you were reading this board for 9 months you would know why this is important. I would have thrown her out if she asked me up front. You should also negotiate paying after in the club. Showing them that you have the money is acceptable but don't give it to the.

4. No you are not doomed, but word travels fast in the latin chica network. I have to ask why you would go back though? It sort of sucks.

Yes that is correct. First spin out ever, less then 24 hours touching ground. Fully admitting my newbie status and inexperience. Yes, the performance was there, and Yes I realize I probably paid more then I should.

So again: Why is 300 the magic number, in this market? What determines the ceiling and floor so-to-speak?

Posting Limitations