Thread: Play's

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Now did I get this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurotrashy27
    Hey guys,

New time monger (but lurker for 9mo in prep for my trip)

Wanted to contribute my experience, get feedback, and advice on a few questions. Please don't flame, I'm a newbie and looking for tips, not criticism, for any mistakes.

Went to Play's a few night ago. I was heading to Madaho's, but the taxi drive said that this place had better looking woman and cheaper so we went there instead.

Paid 100 to enter, got drinks, made eye contact and within 5 min two babes were at our table. We chatted, talked em up, finally got down to business. First offer was 600/ hr, which from reading the board was way too much, so I said 300. My babe balked, so I thought I went a little too low, she said 500, so I countered with 400/ hr plus drink as a exit fee (which I believe is standard, correct? Drink was 120) We agree and head back to the place (btw, I'm traveling with a buddy of mine who gets his own babes)

The taxi was fun, mine was 26, his was 23, but nice, sweet, digging my spanish. Got back to the place, mine seemed more seasoned as she did all the negotiating with me (good thing I did my homework! But no upsells. She did ask to pay upfront, which we did, and checked out the condoms I had (trojans, and yes I'm ok with going with the rubbers) They showered, we asked to watch them shower, they let us and it was great. Came out with a towel and I was ready for my massage.

Now down to business. My woman had blonde hair 34D natural boobs that didn't sag, skinny legs and arms, gorgeous face. She had a bit of a tummy, but it was alright and didn't notice it cause I was focusing on her gorgeous breasts. She gave me a massage, rolled over, started DFK (and of course being the motherfucker I am, I'm pulling out all the stops to make her feel good) finally she throws the rubber on and we go to town. Best sex I've had in 2 years (and I've had some good sex) Great time, lots of smiles and laughs, she has an orgasm (so I think, but whatever) rolls over we chat. Then she offers to stay a bit longer, no charge and we fuck again. Awesome.

Afterwards we all smoking on the balconey, making chit chat, I ask if she wants to hang out when she's not working (In hindsight, I was NOT as direct as I could've been) she says no. But again, I think I didn't directly ask right. Nevertheless, I'm a bit miffed. My buddy didn't have as great an experience and he gets all "fuck that, I'm not paying your taxi back to the club" and it sours the good vibes. I walk them down, pay for their taxi. And they ask for the tip, I'm a bit bummed, and thought I was screwed for paying 500 (fee+club fee) so I decline, (which might have been a bad move for going back to that club, or trying to visit with her again)

First, Plays was awesome.

Second a few questions:

1. Why is 300 pesos the magic number? Are their times when you should go higher or lower?

2. When exactly do you tip?

3. Should you pay before or after the sex?

4. Am I doomed from going back to Plays?

And if there is a sticky for new time mongers and tips, I'd be happy to read it. Thanks guys.

Viva BA.

BTW: have hit up Newport and someplace in the microcentral since then and both have been excellent as well.
    Just trying to compute. I figure that you paid a pudding-gutted chica close to 600 pesos for a spin not including your own drinks but including cab fares? Not only that, she propositioned you for a tip afterwards. Have you read this board at all? My guess is you haven't as you paid way over the odds before the deed. The bar 'PLAYS' I don't know but you can rest assured that the cab driver who took you there, is still trying to wipe the smile off his face from the pleasure he got in receiving his commission. Really, you have ignored all the important points that experienced mongers who live or visit Bs As have posted to help you.

So read the board. Realize that this is a tough town and that everybody you are likely to come into contact with is a crocodile; and you are just the next piece of protein passing by. Their motives will always be self-interest here, no exceptions. So put the little head into neutral and use the big one to work out the maths and the menu before you pass over the money. And pay on performance, not promises.

Enjoy yourself.

Argento

Play's

Hey guys,.

New time monger (but lurker for 9mo in prep for my trip)

Wanted to contribute my experience, get feedback, and advice on a few questions. Please don't flame, I'm a newbie and looking for tips, not criticism, for any mistakes.

Went to Play's a few night ago. I was heading to Madaho's, but the taxi drive said that this place had better looking woman and cheaper so we went there instead.

Paid 100 to enter, got drinks, made eye contact and within 5 min two babes were at our table. We chatted, talked em up, finally got down to business. First offer was 600/ hr, which from reading the board was way too much, so I said 300. My babe balked, so I thought I went a little too low, she said 500, so I countered with 400/ hr plus drink as a exit fee (which I believe is standard, correct? Drink was 120) We agree and head back to the place (btw, I'm traveling with a buddy of mine who gets his own babes)

The taxi was fun, mine was 26, his was 23, but nice, sweet, digging my spanish. Got back to the place, mine seemed more seasoned as she did all the negotiating with me (good thing I did my homework! But no upsells. She did ask to pay upfront, which we did, and checked out the condoms I had (trojans, and yes I'm ok with going with the rubbers) They showered, we asked to watch them shower, they let us and it was great. Came out with a towel and I was ready for my massage.

Now down to business. My woman had blonde hair 34D natural boobs that didn't sag, skinny legs and arms, gorgeous face. She had a bit of a tummy, but it was alright and didn't notice it cause I was focusing on her gorgeous breasts. She gave me a massage, rolled over, started DFK (and of course being the motherfucker I am, I'm pulling out all the stops to make her feel good) finally she throws the rubber on and we go to town. Best sex I've had in 2 years (and I've had some good sex) Great time, lots of smiles and laughs, she has an orgasm (so I think, but whatever) rolls over we chat. Then she offers to stay a bit longer, no charge and we fuck again. Awesome.

Afterwards we all smoking on the balconey, making chit chat, I ask if she wants to hang out when she's not working (In hindsight, I was NOT as direct as I could've been) she says no. But again, I think I didn't directly ask right. Nevertheless, I'm a bit miffed. My buddy didn't have as great an experience and he gets all "fuck that, I'm not paying your taxi back to the club" and it sours the good vibes. I walk them down, pay for their taxi. And they ask for the tip, I'm a bit bummed, and thought I was screwed for paying 500 (fee+club fee) so I decline, (which might have been a bad move for going back to that club, or trying to visit with her again)

First, Plays was awesome.

Second a few questions:

1. Why is 300 pesos the magic number? Are their times when you should go higher or lower?

2. When exactly do you tip?

3. Should you pay before or after the sex?

4. Am I doomed from going back to Plays?

And if there is a sticky for new time mongers and tips, I'd be happy to read it. Thanks guys.

Viva BA.

BTW: have hit up Newport and someplace in the microcentral since then and both have been excellent as well.

Posting Limitations