Thread: 2002-2004 WSG Reports

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Hilton @ Macacha Guemes

Hello all,

Happy holidays!

Would anyone be able to tell me if the Hilton @ Macacha Guemes is chica friendly? If she shows up around midnight? or with me around the same time?

Thanks!

B.

Thanks HappyGoLucky!

Victory Hotel and Loi Suites

As the original reviewer of these hotels, please allow me to add my .02 centavos. I was going to get a fellow mongerer a room at the Loi Suites the last week of October past and the price was U$S 40.00. Then I was going to make a reservation in November, they only had a suite available and it was u$s 60.00. If you stay at the Victory, the night desk man Peter, will be glad to hook you up. The girls he gets range from 4's to 8's (ask for Bebe if she's available) and most of them are agency girls so service is completa. The last time he hooked me up it was around 80 peso's an hour. Look for that price to be higher but probably not more than 120 per hour. I would use him as a last resort. If I found no good valus in the clubs I would order room service, sort of assisted masturbation. Please slip him 5 or 10 pesos as a tip. he does make a commision on the deal but I'm of the opinion you can't be in too good with the night guys.

Oh yes, the rooms at the Victory are small, the beds are small but decent and the pillows suck. If you go out at night, slip the desk guy a couple pesos's and he will keep your electricity on. Otherwise they turn it off and it will be hot as hell when you get back. Most of the rooms have a dresser right next to the bed with a mirror over it. It's positioned well for watching.

RE: Emperador Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Art Fartzalot
    Can I bring a gal back with me here as planning on staying here Jan 11 & 12th. Thanks.

Art
    Emperador has no problems with you bringing girls back to the room. They do have to register in most instances.

Hope that helps.

Have fun!

Beckset

Here's the Victory Hotel:

http://www.victoryhotel.com.ar/

And here's the Loisuites Esmeralda:

http://www.loisuites.com.ar/Esmeraldasp.htm

Anybody know if the Victory Hotel and Loi Suites Esmeralda have websites?

Are the prices still USD$20 nite at Victory and USD$35 nite at Loi Suites Esmeralda?

Thanks!

Emperador Hotel, Anyone know anything about.

Can I bring a gal back with me here as planning on staying here Jan 11 & 12th. Thanks.

Art

Holiday Inn

Avoid the Holiday Inn on Cordoba and Alem if you are looking for Chica Friendly. The desk clerk, if they are around, says they do not allow female guests, lots of 'this is the last time' stuff.
    No problem if the desk clerk is not around as the door man is no problem.
    MAG

Four Seasons or Alvear Palace

I know this might not be the right place to post, but I have a question. I am making my fifth trip to BA in February, and I have always stayed at the Alvear Palace. Very chica friendly, and very close to Black. I am curious however about the Four Seasons. Any recommendations? Are they chica friendly? How much further away is it from Black? Thanks in advance. Feel free to post or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by skmsteve
    Does anyone know if this hotel is guest friendly?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
    As Roxana said it is no problem, but the girls have to have the proper documention with them or they will not be allowed up.

Moondog

Bisonte

Avoid Bisonte hotel anyway because the beds are terrible. My back hurt so bad after three days there I had to leave. Also the desk clerks are snotty, and also most don't speak any English (if that matters to you). Place sucks, overall.

Hotels and policy

Hi, guys:

INTERCONTINENTAL is chicas' friendly, no problem.

Avoid BISONTE HOTEL, is not chicas' friendly anymore.

The hotels in Argentina are usually chicas' friendly, because it's considered that you are paying for a room and what you do inside is part of your private life.

Kisses, Roxana.

Quote Originally Posted by skmsteve

Thanks in advance.

Steve

intercontinental hotel

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Marriott Plaza Hotel

To the frequent visitors or locals of BA-

I searched this forum thread and didn't find any hits for the Marriott. Can anyone tell me if the Marriott Plaza Hotel (Florida 1005) is "chica friendly". Is this hotel relatively close to the Magic Triangle (or quadrangle) of Catto, Ness & Hook?

Happy trails,

Iron Jack

Kempinski Park Chateau

I did not get a response from anyone on this hotel - looks like no one interested in the hobby has stayed there (except myself) ? However, when I did stay there about 2 years ago, they were quite relaxed about chicas coming in. I wonder if they still operate the same way.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations